• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, zura, RAMU KAKA and 23 others
fat grown curry full of chest hair needs his mom to pay for his martial arts

Can’t make this shit up

Suck my cock faggot.

Can’t make this shit up

I'm already fucking angry. Don't make it worse for me.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Can’t make this shit up
Was about to say the same shit lmfao isnt this nigga like 30

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB, RAMU KAKA, Sprinkles and 8 others
What a fucking loser jfl🤣🤣 kys you fucking twink

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Latinolooksmaxxer, ordinarypsycho and 2 others
Was about to say the same shit lmfao isnt this nigga like 30

Yeah but I haven't completed my education. If I worked I can't self-study and do bodybuilding

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, tervile1, Iasacrko and 1 other person
No sucking needed brah, based on your post and the way you talk you have big phat pussy between your legs

She said she'll pay.

• +1
Reactions: 5incher
She doesn’t want you to get your ass beat

No she's paid for my MMA training before. She brought me to my gym on weekends. Been to Evolve MMA, Onyx MMA and Spartan's Boxing before. 4 years of training now.

How old are you nigga

33. But I look 24. Even @AlexBrown84 said this. Because I starved during my adolescence and 20s. People always get shocked when I tell them my real age.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
33. But I look 24. Even @AlexBrown84 said this. Because I starved during my adolescence and 20s. People always get shocked when I tell them my real age.
And why does your mother pay for anything for you when ur 33?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, tervile1, mazzi and 2 others
And why does your mother pay for anything for you when ur 33?

We're Asian(Indian). It's our culture. Getting a job takes away from me spending time on my self-growth. I self-study University Physics and Calculus at home by myself. I am not rotting.

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1 and mazzi
@human304 please give advice on this situation.

That's like calling yourself Asian if you're in the Asian part of Russia near the European border, nobody but a small minority of buck broken Englisman call Indians and Pakis "Asian"

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and GuyFromSingapore

I literally got beaten up everyday by the Jews when I was living in Tamil Nadu, India. So I would go to the woods, meditate, pray and train by myself.

I taught myself by discovering Capoeira hidden crouching kick and flying knees in my own.

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I literally got beaten up everyday by the Jews when I was living in Tamil Nadu, India. So I would go to the woods, meditate, pray and train by myself.

I taught myself by discovering Capoeira hidden crouching kick and flying knees in my own.
Understandable, have a great day.

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
How old are you?? Pay for it yourself bruh

That's like calling yourself Asian if you're in the Asian part of Russia near the European border, nobody but a small minority of buck broken Englisman call Indians and Pakis "Asian"

Nigga, India is literally South Asia and we colonized South East Asia. That's why South East Asia is literally called IndoChina.

Nigga, India is literally South Asia and we colonized South East Asia. That's why South East Asia is literally called IndoChina.
Nobody thinks of Indians when people say "Asian" though.

• So Sad
How old are you?? Pay for it yourself bruh

I have to wait for an entire month to earn my pay by working the job. I can't. I need to train asap. And I stopped Boxing for a month now.

Also she said she'll pay now. She's just upset with me for being abusive and disrespectful.

Holy fuck this is brutal; even just reading this shit already leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I know this probably isn't exclusive to just you and people tell each other to get off the forum all the time, but what are you still doing on this site if you're literally 30?

Shouldn't you have all your shit figured out by this point just like every other person your age?

I genuinely can't understand why any responsible adult would ever bother wasting time posting on this forum, especially when most of them already have so very little time left to get where they want to be in life.

If I'm still rotting away on this forum past 30, then I'd have no choice but inevitably to come to grips with the undeniable fact that my life truly is over, and I really will kill myself at that point.

You've said you don't want to work, and you're currently "self-studying" at home, which also means you probably don't even go to school either; so then what are your actual long-term goals at this point anyway [assuming you still even have any]?

Jfl are you still going to be trying to soft/gym/skin/hair/etcmaxx by the time you're already 35 or even 40?

What have you even been doing with your life for the past 10 years?

I genuinely hope, from the very bottom to the very top of my heart, that I never turn out like you in the end.

You legit ruined my day so terribly with that shit now, I really just can't even believe it's all unironically living in my head rent free.
Fuck.
Just fuck.

What are things that you can only find in anime and nowhere ...
You can't tell but this is the look on my face now

Contempt must probably be a point somewhere between outright disgust and plain disappointment

• JFL
Reactions: X D
Holy fuck this is brutal; even just reading this shit already leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I know this probably isn't exclusive to just you and people tell each other to get off the forum all the time, but what are you still doing on this site if you're literally 30?

Shouldn't you have all your shit figured out by this point just like every other person your age?

I genuinely can't understand why any responsible adult would ever bother wasting time posting on this forum, especially when most of them already have so very little time left to get where they want to be in life.

If I'm still rotting away on this forum past 30, then I'd have no choice but inevitably to come to grips with the undeniable fact that my life truly is over, and I really will kill myself at that point.

You've said you don't want to work, and you're currently "self-studying" at home, which also means you probably don't even go to school either; so then what are your actual long-term goals at this point anyway [assuming you still even have any]?

Jfl are you still going to be trying to soft/gym/skin/hair/etcmaxx by the time you're already 35 or even 40?

What have you even been doing with your life for the past 10 years?

I genuinely hope, from the very bottom to the very top of my heart, that I never turn out like you in the end.

You legit ruined my day so terribly with that shit now, I really just can't even believe it's all unironically living in my head rent free.
Fuck.
Just fuck.

What are things that you can only find in anime and nowhere ...
You can't tell but this is the look on my face now

Contempt must probably be a point somewhere between outright disgust and plain disappointment

The plan is to complete the Uni syllabus and then have an easy life at uni afterwards.

Also I told you I look young. So age is really only a number for me.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Bruh at 30?
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Even assuming you're right about that, do you honestly think that'll last the next 5 years as you approach middle age?

- studying at 30 is still better late than never

- when I turn 38 in 5 years, I'll look like I'm in my early 30s. So I'll date 27 year olds.

I'm already fucking angry. Don't make it worse for me.
My nigga ur 25 minimum based on what u look like wtf is ur mom paying ur shit for and u complaining?

Looks like spoiling kids really is shit innit

No she's paid for my MMA training before. She brought me to my gym on weekends. Been to Evolve MMA, Onyx MMA and Spartan's Boxing before. 4 years of training now.
My nigga I want a full discription of what u did in ur life so I can do the exact opposite to not end up like this

Mf is 33 and talks like some 15 yo throwing a tantrum cause his mom didn’t bring him to martial arts and doesn’t wanna pay

My god what has the world come to u should have kids and a stable job by now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Pikabro
My nigga I want a full discription of what u did in ur life so I can do the exact opposite to not end up like this

Mf is 33 and talks like some 15 yo throwing a tantrum cause his mom didn’t bring him to martial arts and doesn’t wanna pay

Even @_MVP_ is the same age and Is more of an adult than op at least he’s not crying to his mom to buy him shit

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
@human304 please give advice on this situation.
make a fake pamphlet with title:

" Corporate and Government Jobs: A Seminar for Impressionable Minds"

give her some euphemisms like youth leaders, future employability etc etc.

she will give the money then.

• Love it

Yeah I do have a stable job. I stocked up second hand books to sell online. There's about atleast 400 of them including clean, new looking hardcovers which sell up to $15 on average. There are books whose market price goes up to $30 even.

Last time I calculated I have atleast $15 000 dollars in raw profit sales alone worth of books.

Even @_MVP_ is the same age and Is more of an adult than op at least he’s not crying to his mom to buy him shit

He's a fat fuck who doesn't exercise. He's even fatter than me. He wouldn't understand the importance of combat sports.

Holy shit I’m not doing any better myself

Bruh at 30?
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Even assuming you're right about that, do you honestly think that'll last the next 5 years as you approach middle age?
I’m pissing my life away shit

• So Sad
Yeah I do have a stable job. I stocked up second hand books to sell online. There's about atleast 400 of them including clean, new looking hardcovers which sell up to $15 on average. There are books whose market price goes up to $30 even.

Last time I calculated I have atleast $15 000 dollars in raw profit sales alone worth of books.
That’s not a job ur living with ur mom expecting her to pay for ur shir that’s not even normal for a 18-20 yo after 20 that shit is just sus and at 30 it’s over

Holy shit I’m not doing any better myself

- eat steaks and 15 half boiled eggs a day. Adding soy sauce to the eggs make them taste alot better.

- eat moderate carbs and run as much as you can everyday. That will increase your energy levels and keep energetic throughout the day.

- do push ups and sit ups throughout the day

- listen to science podcasts

- join an MMA gym asap and make friends with the students there

That’s not a job ur living with ur mom expecting her to pay for ur shir that’s not even normal for a 18-20 yo after 20 that shit is just sus and at 30 it’s over

It's a fucking job. You do something (go to the post office and package the books to have them shipped and you get the sales)

If you make money legally it is a job.

Stupid 18 year old...

Last edited:
20 is student age, but a lot of people get uni money or work part time. I guess a lot of people move out but that depends really

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Iasacrko
Ok and how old are you ?

20 is student age, but a lot of people get uni money or work part time. I guess a lot of people move out but that depends really
That’s what I’m saying nowadays it’s normal for a 20 yo to live with parents but now throw tantrums and have their mom pay for martial arts