My whore mother isn't gonna put me in the Muay Thai gym

That’s what I’m saying nowadays it’s normal for a 20 yo to live with parents but now throw tantrums and have their mom pay for martial arts
I was like that last year and year before, didn’t want to ask for anything but I couldn’t get job either so I just rotted.

How much money do you make?

When I calculated the price of the second hand books that I purchase which I can reasonably sell them in the market everyday, per month I should be making on average from $6000-$9000.

If the books are hardcover, thick/many pages, written by a famous author/in high demand, they fetch higher prices.

When I calculated the price of the second hand books that I purchase which I can reasonably sell them in the market everyday, per month I should be making on average from $6000-$9000.

If the books are hardcover, thick/many pages, written by a famous author/in high demand, they fetch higher prices.
Why can’t you pay for the classes?

How much money does your mother have and do you plan on paying her back?

I think she's lying about her job. She claims to make $1200 a month. She's supposedly in HR working from 7:30 to 5pm.

If you can't even get a job to pay it you probably wouldn't even go consistently to the gym

Yes. And she does.
Honestly bro if she’s not lying about how much she makes then just give her a break for now and wait for the books to start selling in the meantime do doordash or some shit if u got a car u could also do YouTube shorts on mma training it may sound stupid but people on YouTube shorts on brain dead and anybody could make money of it

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
If you can't even get a job to pay it you probably wouldn't even go consistently to the gym

I was doing Boxing for the last 3 months. I had an unlimited package. I would go to the gym every single day and train for 4 solid hours.

u could also do YouTube shorts on mma training it may sound stupid but people on YouTube shorts on brain dead and anybody could make money of it

Oh yeah, that's the plan.

thats the most stupid thing i've ever heard, boxing is cardio, it would help you lose weight bruh

I lost weight faster starving than doing Boxing.

That's like calling yourself Asian if you're in the Asian part of Russia near the European border, nobody but a small minority of buck broken Englisman call Indians and Pakis "Asian"
americans are actually correct when it comes to this, curries got nothing in common with chinks lmao

• Hmm...
- studying at 30 is still better late than never
Sure, I guess but still though what have you really even been doing all this time?

- when I turn 38 in 5 years, I'll look like I'm in my early 30s. So I'll date 27 year olds.
You'll practically never be able to find a virgin/low body count gf with girls past that age [27], as they're all going to be roasties and you're basically just getting someone else's used goods at that point.

Then again, that's only assuming you even care about that stuff, and I don't really know what the dating scene is even like in your country anyway.

@chaddyboi66 didn't I tell you?

You can't rely on your aging genes it to last you the next 5-10 years if you want to get any girls younger than 25, which means you should take advantage of it now because there's no point in dating older women especially long-term.

• +1
I’m pissing my life away shit
Every time you chose to do that you lost time.

However, even now you still have a chance to turn things around, and you can make the most of whatever time you have left especially if you're young.

Always remember that you're never in the clear even if you make the right choice once, as you can keep making the same mistake over and over again because time is always running out.

Don't waste what you have left of it because you'll never get it back.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
33. But I look 24. Even @AlexBrown84 said this. Because I starved during my adolescence and 20s. People always get shocked when I tell them my real age.
"Even" Like that ugly faggot's opinion matters?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and GuyFromSingapore
Sure, I guess but still though what have you really even been doing all this time?

You'll practically never be able to find a virgin/low body count gf with girls past that age [27], as they're all going to be roasties and you're basically just getting someone else's used goods at that point.

Then again, that's only assuming you even care about that stuff, and I don't really know what the dating scene is even like in your country anyway.

You can't rely on your aging genes it to last you the next 5-10 years if you want to get any girls younger than 25, which means you should take advantage of it now because there's no point in dating older women especially long-term.

What I think, you think of me.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
stop being a pussy and give your coach the succ in exchange for training like warriors did in ancient greece

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Good to see you preparing for your fight with me

• Love it
Brutal high tier normie Rajput vs ex-Muslim Dalit beat down.
I'm Rajput myself

If you actually look like your pic, then don't call yourself Rajput, you are projecting hard as a Dravidian