My wife just gave birth and I’m obviously not the father

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Me, 26m and my wife, 27f recently had a baby. We have been trying for years to get pregnant, so when my wife suddenly got pregnant it was a huge shock to us both. For privacy reasons, we’ll call her Anne. Anne and I met in college through a mutual friend. We hit it off instantly and got married 2yrs later. She is the light of my life. She’s beautiful, kind and funny. When Anne got pregnant last July, I was ecstatic. Although my wife wasn’t as happy as I expected her to be. She was overall really depressed during her pregnancy and didn’t talk to me much. I thought it was just mood swings or something, but boy was I wrong. Then a few days ago, she gave birth. For context, Anne and I are both very Asian. I emigrated to the US with my family from Korea when I was little. Anne’s family is third gen Chinese. I held her hand throughout the whole procedure. As soon as I saw the baby’s skin, I knew something was off. I’m really pale and my wife is just slightly tan. The baby looked very obviously African American. The nurses brought the baby out of the room and Anne started crying. She hasn’t spoken to me since, but I’ve been trying to bond with “our” child even if he isn’t biologically mine. I really love my wife but it’s obvious that an affair had been going on. I’m not sure what to do anymore

EDIT: I just had a straightforward conversation with my wife and asked who the father is, because I’m obviously not. She began to sob and tell me she was raped. I had to restrain myself from crying as well. He was an ex-coworker of hers. Now I understand why she wanted to quit her job so badly. I hugged her for a while and started questioning why I doubted her in the first place. Anne’s a very quiet and reserved person, so it makes sense why she wouldn’t tell anyone, not even her husband. I’m signing my wife up for therapy next week. I also think I might be infertile, as we tried for a baby for years straight, but one night with another guy got her pregnant. I’m going into the doctor for a test. I have no idea how I’ll explain this to my very traditional family without revealing my wife’s trauma. Nonetheless, I love my wife and newborn son and am planning on teaching him Korean even though he isn’t. I feel so fucking bad there was nothing I could do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 14392, BitchBoy and 19 others
WOWZaa

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 147, horizontallytall and 3 others
She began to sob and tell me she was raped.
IMG 3483

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: solohunter99, apocalypse, IanIachimoe2491 and 18 others
Story made me cage.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
@human304 GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Whitepill_Saint and human304
@human304 GTFIH
read part 1

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and human304
bro actually believed her lmaooooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, 147, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
This bitch capping so hard and he bought it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, SomaliMax, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Cage at evER settling down.

• JFL
The baby looked very obviously African American. The nurses brought the baby out of the room and Anne started crying.

not capping, i am laughing for five minutes reading this.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, Whitepill_Saint, WeiWei and 3 others
Not only did he believe that whore but he's also taking care of the other dude baby.
Dude is cuck*cuck that's like cuck squared

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, SomaliMax, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
Sure and she waited until you saw the baby to tell you JFL , she just wanted bbc by african refugee cause asian dick too small

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, greywind and klip11
@forevergymcelling gtfih nnn is over

• JFL
Wow, she pulled it off. Cheated on her betabuxx hubby with a BBC and got away with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, IanIachimoe2491, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person

Update on the baby

It’s been a while so I thought I’d update. Both mom and baby are doing well! I met with my parents a few weeks ago and told them our son was conceived via sperm donor. My mother had a few concerned questions but loves my son nonetheless. She’s an amazing grandmother. As for my infertility, the doctor told me I’m infertile.

I’ll never have biological kids of my own. My son was both a blessing and a curse. I asked Anne about if she wants to pursue legal action to the guy who raped her, but she declined.

Therapy has been going pretty well for her, as I saw a drastic shift in her mood. I can see so much of my wife in our son. He’s got her eyes and smile. We’re pretty happy in our own little family.

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0, IanIachimoe2491 and Whitepill_Saint
Me, 26m and my wife, 27f recently had a baby. We have been trying for years to get pregnant, so when my wife suddenly got pregnant it was a huge shock to us both. For privacy reasons, we’ll call her Anne. Anne and I met in college through a mutual friend. We hit it off instantly and got married 2yrs later. She is the light of my life. She’s beautiful, kind and funny. When Anne got pregnant last July, I was ecstatic. Although my wife wasn’t as happy as I expected her to be. She was overall really depressed during her pregnancy and didn’t talk to me much. I thought it was just mood swings or something, but boy was I wrong. Then a few days ago, she gave birth. For context, Anne and I are both very Asian. I emigrated to the US with my family from Korea when I was little. Anne’s family is third gen Chinese. I held her hand throughout the whole procedure. As soon as I saw the baby’s skin, I knew something was off. I’m really pale and my wife is just slightly tan. The baby looked very obviously African American. The nurses brought the baby out of the room and Anne started crying. She hasn’t spoken to me since, but I’ve been trying to bond with “our” child even if he isn’t biologically mine. I really love my wife but it’s obvious that an affair had been going on. I’m not sure what to do anymore

EDIT: I just had a straightforward conversation with my wife and asked who the father is, because I’m obviously not. She began to sob and tell me she was raped. I had to restrain myself from crying as well. He was an ex-coworker of hers. Now I understand why she wanted to quit her job so badly. I hugged her for a while and started questioning why I doubted her in the first place. Anne’s a very quiet and reserved person, so it makes sense why she wouldn’t tell anyone, not even her husband. I’m signing my wife up for therapy next week. I also think I might be infertile, as we tried for a baby for years straight, but one night with another guy got her pregnant. I’m going into the doctor for a test. I have no idea how I’ll explain this to my very traditional family without revealing my wife’s trauma. Nonetheless, I love my wife and newborn son and am planning on teaching him Korean even though he isn’t. I feel so fucking bad there was nothing I could do.
Stupid bitch was not raped.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, BigJimsWornOutTires, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
I also think I might be infertile, as we tried for a baby for years straight, but one night with another guy got her pregnant. I’m going into the doctor for a test
GpFMFZ.gif

• JFL
i dont even feel sad or bad this happened. absolutely empty

• JFL
bro thats crazy, he knew
i am seeing lots of these type of posts now, Asian women with Niggers and asian men supporting this , on reddit, fb, insta and tiktok.

somehow i think this is a concentrated effort to push Asian women to fuck more and more Niggers.

• JFL
fate of every r/ aznmasculinity user

• JFL
Another day another cuckfiction

• JFL
It's over bro leave the whore and try to keep your money

• JFL
as soon as he said they're asian, the voice in my head drastically changed

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Whitepill_Saint

Another cuck life for asian cuck

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Whitepill_Saint
Has to be a troll. Holy fuck that!s mad funny

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I hate to be that guy. But someone needs to state the obvious. Your wife belongs to the streets. Ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
what is wrong with people on reedit ?

BBC pill comes to collect.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Fucking niggers are always fucking whatever it moves... even chink rats.

Spics will have "suddenly" black looking babies here in Mexico.

Dumb niggers. :feelsree:

Nigeria the next China by 2100. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

obviously not raped

If you go and check the thread on reddit you will be baffled by the coping comment. Everyone praising this dude for deciding to be a cuck father, everyone who politely raises the probability of his wife cheated getting downvoted.

Like even if she was raped, you don't surprise me with a rape baby and expect me to stick around and raise him for 20 years bitch.

What's the Reddit link