My zygos got bigger on T

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
I started taking T almost 2 months ago and my zygos haver gotten noticeably larger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, aesthetic beauty, Subhuman232 and 1 other person
I doubt

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Earth Dollar
Acording to quoves highset zygos are dye to high estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: miles tioki, piec, MonoTBB and 4 others
you aren't going to get any noticeable changes in 2 months

Acording to quoves highset zygos are dye to high estrogen
also estrogen only effects bone density in fact when estrogen is too high facial bones stop growing that is why that average females facial development stops 13 while for men it can go on into their 20s

T makes bones grow

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
also estrogen only effects bone density in fact when estrogen is too high facial bones stop growing that is why that average females facial development stops 13 while for men it can go on into their 20s

T makes bones grow
Thats because estrogen contradicts with hgh, hgh is the only hormone to dipict your bone growth

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Send a pic of a example of highset zygo

This is a good example of high set prominent zygos

• +1
Zygo mogger incoming

• Love it
Zygo mogger incoming
I already had quite a bit of mass on my zygos but comparing pics from before to now they have gotten even larger and more prominent not to mention my brow ridge also grew a little bit

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Sean oprys are the highest set but they are smaller
when people talk about highset they mean hollowness not prominence, i can tag you in a thread if you would like!

• +1
  • +1
yes please do

• +1
I already had quite a bit of mass on my zygos but comparing pics from before to now they have gotten even larger and more prominent not to mention my brow ridge also grew a little bit
Mirin , i however would need to stay away from any T or hgh as even a milimieter of more bone mass and i become ogre

• +1
so what I summed up from that thread is that

Masculine cheekbones are:

Higher set

Larger

and more rugged/robust

while Feminine cheekbones are:

lower

smooth

round

and smaller

makes sense when you think about it

thanks for the link

Last edited:
  • Love it
so what I summed up from hat thread is that

Masculine cheekbones are:

Higher set

Larger

and more rugged/robust

while Feminine cheekbones are:

lower

smooth

round

and smaller

makes sense when you thin about it

thanks for the link
Of course but larger for males in a sense that the projection of point goes more foward that the other point. The only way to tell if you have highset is if the orge curve makes it look like you have a strong c shape or from the front if your hollowness ends above your midpoint of the nose

Attachments

• 3D7DA44C-BF9B-4132-B3B9-8D70F509C9B6.jpeg
    3D7DA44C-BF9B-4132-B3B9-8D70F509C9B6.jpeg
    786 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
do you take ai brah? also what do u use for ur hair

• +1
Show us photo you crackhead

Of course but larger for males in a sense that the projection of point goes more foward that the other point. The only way to tell if you have highset is if the orge curve makes it look like you have a strong c shape or from the front if your hollowness ends above your midpoint of the nose
good info

I think mine are midset and very large. even when I was at 23% bf my zygos still stuck out quite a bit.

• +1
do you take ai brah? also what do u use for ur hair
have yet to use ai

ive been currently using fin but think about going on minoxidil instead

• Love it
Reactions: Subhuman232
good info

I think mine are midset and very large. even when I was at 23% bf my zygos still stuck out quite a bit.
Fat pads can mimick the hollow ness, chico lost his apeal by bloat and collegon, therefore making his highset seem lowset
A62239CD 3528 4177 A91C 6C66A26A7890
F8583869 39B7 431C 87BB CC5323EBD354

• +1
also zygos do vary by ethnicity quite a bit too

like Mongols, Native Americans, certain European ethnicities and certain African tribes have humongous zygos

while others are relatively smaller

• +1
My zygos got a little bit bigger too. I have been on T for over 1 year by now. Beard grew thicker and now i look a lot older. Face got leaner and clearer despite the fact that estrogen causes acne.

• +1
also zygos do vary by ethnicity quite a bit too

like Mongols, Native Americans, certain European ethnicities and certain African tribes have humongous zygos

while others are relatively smaller
Very true, but then again every ethnicity has its own pros and cons! Europeon tend to have superior qualities

• +1
  • +1
My zygos got a little bit bigger too. I have been on T for over 1 year by now. Beard grew thicker and now i look a lot older. Face got leaner and clearer despite the fact that estrogen causes acne.
yea I have to shave a lot more I've noticed and my skin had gotten a bit rougher

have noticed changes in your brow ridge? mine seems a little bit larger than before T.

Did they change shape? How are they protruding now?
they didn't really change shape mostly just got noticeably larger and added more mass

they protrude out a little bit more vertically than before

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
yea I have to shave a lot more I've noticed and my skin had gotten a bit rougher

have noticed changes in your brow ridge? mine seems a little bit larger than before T.
A little bit if any.

• +1

T makes bones grow
Estrogen is a better indicator of facial bone growth shut the fuck up you stupid fucking Jew, you’re so fucking wrong cunt. Why would a hormone that matures a bone do less that a hormone that fucking just grows em? A good face ISNT a fucking big baby face you fucking cuck go kill yourself stupid fucking kike

Btw it would be the change in facial fat from T and de bloating that makes the zygo look better

Estrogen is a better indicator of facial bone growth shut the fuck up you stupid fucking Jew, you’re so fucking wrong cunt. Why would a hormone that matures a bone do less that a hormone that fucking just grows em? A good face ISNT a fucking big baby face you fucking cuck go kill yourself stupid fucking kike

Btw it would be the change in facial fat from T and de bloating that makes the zygo look better
Estrogen does play a role in bone maturation, it decreases bone resporption and etc but in contrast it inhibits bone remodelling which overall slows down bone formation. Girls mostly cease cranofacial development (and bone development in general) earlier because of estrogen which matures the bone structures, thus also closing growth plates for exmaple.
And also because most girls have quite early menarches

Estrogen does play a role in bone maturation, it decreases bone resporption and etc but in contrast it inhibits bone remodelling which overall slows down bone formation. Girls mostly cease cranofacial development (and bone development in general) earlier because of estrogen which matures the bone structures, thus also closing growth plates for exmaple.
And also because most girls have quite early menarches
You think of estrogen as purely something that inhibits growth, good estrogen during puberty has been shown time and time again in studies to have a larger effect than t on the maxilla, which is the main focus of bone development on this forum. T dosent affect all bones the same amount and neither does e you just have to choose which set of bone to focus on.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
You think of estrogen as purely something that inhibits growth, good estrogen during puberty has been shown time and time again in studies to have a larger effect than t on the maxilla, which is the main focus of bone development on this forum. T dosent affect all bones the same amount and neither does e you just have to choose which set of bone to focus on.
I do not think of estrogen as something that inhibits growth, I think of it as something that CEASES growth earlier, mainly in females because of bone maturation like you stated. I did say that estrogen inhibits bone remodelling through osteoclast suppresion, but the low amounts of estrogen that men have compared to women means this does not greatly affect us.
In malse you shouldn't really worry about estrogen playing a bad role or ceasing growth earlier unless you have elevated levels, of course estrogen is important for bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and Faaska
I do not think of estrogen as something that inhibits growth, I think of it as something that CEASES growth earlier, mainly in females because of bone maturation like you stated. I did say that estrogen inhibits bone remodelling through osteoclast suppresion, but the low amounts of estrogen that men have compared to women means this does not greatly affect us.
In malse you shouldn't really worry about estrogen playing a bad role or ceasing growth earlier unless you have elevated levels, of course estrogen is important for bone growth.
Yeah sorry for getting on your ass we basically had the same view to maintain healthy estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs

T makes bones grow
Cope, estrogens have a strong impact on bone growth and explains partially why some women have noticeably more robust facial bones than some (if not most) men.
Estrogens increase osteoblasts and inhibit osteoclasts, and thus promote bone growth.
Facial bones stop growing earlier in females because higher estrogens result in a shorter and earlier puberty but women don't have smaller nor less developed bones than men.
T remains the main driver behind musculo-skeletal changes for men but estrogens do have a positive impact on bones outside of bone density.

bro wtf why are you so mad

Cope, estrogens have a strong impact on bone growth and explains partially why some women have noticeably more robust facial bones than some (if not most) men.
Estrogens increase osteoblasts and inhibit osteoclasts, and thus promote bone growth.
Facial bones stop growing earlier in females because higher estrogens result in a shorter and earlier puberty but women don't have smaller nor less developed bones than men.
T remains the main driver behind musculo-skeletal changes for men but estrogens do have a positive impact on bones outside of bone density.
never denied this and obviously it is important to maintain a healthy hormonal profile.

and yes women usually have smaller facial bones compared to men

T makes bones grow
@Orc am I wrong on this statement?

I always though estrogen helps bone density while T aids in bone growth

no estrogen does close growth plates.

but it also affects your joints so you can't really move without.

• +1

thanks for the reply

was just wondering since @FrenchChad said E can help make facial bones more robust and I didn't think that was true

also another guy @Faaska above had disputed my claim

Both increases osteoblasts and inhibits bone resorption, with E2 having an event more potent impact on osteoclasts so they contribute to bone growth.

never denied this and obviously it is important to maintain a healthy hormonal profile.

and yes women usually have smaller facial bones compared to men
In absolute values due to a smaller skull but not necessarily less robust nor proportionnally smaller ones.

Longitudinal bone growth have nothing to do with facial bone growth (what we're talking about), in the former cartilage cells turn into bones (endochondral ossification), in the latter new bones are deposited through osteoblasts.
E2 does have a positive impact on the latter, and also before closing your growth plates e2 increases igf-1 levels, contributing to the pubertal growth spurt for instance

I started taking T almost 2 months ago and my zygos haver gotten noticeably larger
I believe you, probably because of denser bone mass and less fat but it might have enlarged them also.

• +1