NARROW LIPS GTFIH

IHeightMogU

IHeightMogU

Environment.
I naturally have very narrow lips, and i’m only 16 so it’s not like i could get surgery.

I decided to take things into my own hands…

Everyday for about 5 minutes straight i would stretch my lips as wide as possible and hold them there, i would then brush my lips with a toothbrush and apply vaseline so that i don’t lose volume from my lips.

I’ve noticed great progress, my lips stayed the same volume but they got much wider.

The only downside is, after 5 minutes of stretching my lips out they would be very downturned, also my lips were cracking a lot so i always had vaseline on me at all times.

OP pictures:
IMG 0363

IMG 0362

2 months of lippulling everyday for ≈ 5 minutes a day

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gookcel, Av0nr, mvp2v1 and 21 others
actually big results wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, odux, mazzi and 5 others
Did it increase nasolabial folds?

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, RAMU KAKA and Sens
your mouth is the same width as your chin protrusion, making it wider than this would likely throw off the harmony between them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, BootySniffer69, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
First is after? Blud focus on your top lips

First is after? Blud focus on your top lips
bro you can see the results, the lighting makes my top lip blend in to my skin color, but you can see by my philtrum that my top lip has volume still

your mouth is the same width as your chin protrusion, making it wider than this would likely throw off the harmony between them.
my nose to lip width was almost 1:1 and i have a diamond face shape so i wanted to avoid narrowing features on top of that

Did ur nasolfolds get worse? It kinda looks like they did in the after but pic isn’t same lighting

Can you expand a bit more on how you did the stretching exactly? Great stuff btw.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I naturally have very narrow lips, and i’m only 16 so it’s not like i could get surgery.

Everyday for about 5 minutes straight i would stretch my lips as wide as possible and hold them there, i would then brush my lips with a toothbrush and apply vaseline so that i don’t lose volume from my lips.

I’ve noticed great progress, my lips stayed the same volume but they got much wider.

The only downside is, after 5 minutes of stretching my lips out they would be very downturned, also my lips were cracking a lot so i always had vaseline on me at all times.

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

Any reason why you're frauding in the dark on your after pic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and KING REIDYZ
From experience and other people's experience, I can assure you that it will not solve your problem in the long run, at least this by itself

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Did ur nasolfolds get worse? It kinda looks like they did in the after but pic isn’t same lighting
no, it was the lighting and that i took that pic at 2AM

Any reason why you're frauding in the dark on your after pic?
not fraud, it was just the last pic i took of myself and i thought why not use it

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Can you expand a bit more on how you did the stretching exactly? Great stuff btw.
i pulled the corners of my lips to my back teeth and held them there

not fraud, it was just the last pic i took of myself and i thought why not use it
I haven't heard anything more stupid in my life

You have a solid pic with good lighting in the first, with the intention to upload PROGRESS PICTURES and you thought a random picture in the dark would be adequate?

Fucking monkey

Guys a fucking ape

my nose to lip width was almost 1:1 and i have a diamond face shape so i wanted to avoid narrowing features on top of that
I figured I'd post that in case you plan on making them wider in the future just be aware that it has to be balanced with the width of your chin.

I'm having philtrum column fillers done for my upper lip soon that might be an option for you too when you're older, to even out the ratio between your upper and lower.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and IHeightMogU
For me it just went back to the normal size after stretching.

• +1
Reactions: Aloft
From experience and other people's experience, I can assure you that it will not solve your problem in the long run, at least this by itself
It’s a temporary solution, but at least it looks better for a while. To actually fix this issue he needs palate expansion.

It’s a temporary solution, but at least it looks better for a while. To actually fix this issue he needs palate expansion.
yeah, i’m planning on getting one after i am done with my retainers but actually my results are fairly permenant for the most part

It isn’t permanent ?

yeah, i’m planning on getting one after i am done with my retainers but actually my results are fairly permenant for the most part
How do you know it’s permanent nigga?

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

lifefuel for us lipcels

Waste of time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Deleted member 20064
this + volufiline (forum users say it's permanent) would go crazy

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
Take both of your hands. Apply one at each corner of the mouth end and stretch. Do it like the picture below and apply constant tension.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and IHeightMogU
Need to do this

My mouth isnt noticably narrow, but they dont harmonize well with my wide ipd how thick they are

Would ideally be 2-3mm wider

FUCKINC LIFEFUEL

MOUTH WIDENING APPLIANCE HERE I COMEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and IHeightMogU
I don't see any problem with streching your lips every morning for 2 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

Can you send results in normal lighting in dms?

You sacrifice lip volume for width which I would only do if you have nigger tier lips or very narrow ones.

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

is it throughout the whole day'?
bc when u do things like brush ur teeth , drink or simply the way they touch or sit in eachother can make them appear bigger

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

Sorry to the mods and you for replying late. In this before and after your philtrum has definitely gotten longer (maybe it’s the lighting). Can you confirm this?

@Bzz i think you can benefit from this. Your mouth is small too

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

are the downturned lips permanent? i have narrow lips but they are very downturned already so im curious

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

I have same issue. I’m too scared of having downturned lips to try. Downturned lips is massive falio

are the downturned lips permanent? i have narrow lips but they are very downturned already so im curious
I have same issue. I’m too scared of having downturned lips to try. Downturned lips is massive falio
do facial massages a little below the corners of your lips, you should feel a muscle there.

facial exercises like this also work for me.

• +1
Reactions: odux
You sacrifice lip volume for width which I would only do if you have nigger tier lips or very narrow ones.
so this would lengthen the philtrum i suppose

so this would lengthen the philtrum i suppose
Honestly I'm not so sure about what I said tbh. It's not like stretching the lips makes it stay in the stretched position, it's just that the tension encourages more lip skin to grow. So no, I don't think the philtrum would lengthen. I don't think volume is sacrificed either.

is there a single non cope method to widen lips because im losing hope.
surgery - perma scarring
stretching device/manual - naso folds + premature wrinkles

is there a single non cope method to widen lips because im losing hope.
surgery - perma scarring
stretching device/manual - naso folds + premature wrinkles
how about you look at the thread we’re in rn retard, this works

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

what the fuck my lips look so similar to yours. lifefuel, i'll probably try this.
thank you, bro.

• +1
Reactions: IHeightMogU