NARROW LIPS GTFIH

I naturally have very narrow lips, and i’m only 16 so it’s not like i could get surgery.

I decided to take things into my own hands…

Everyday for about 5 minutes straight i would stretch my lips as wide as possible and hold them there, i would then brush my lips with a toothbrush and apply vaseline so that i don’t lose volume from my lips.

I’ve noticed great progress, my lips stayed the same volume but they got much wider.

The only downside is, after 5 minutes of stretching my lips out they would be very downturned, also my lips were cracking a lot so i always had vaseline on me at all times.

OP pictures:
View attachment 2387134
View attachment 2387135

2 months of lippulling everyday for ≈ 5 minutes a day
Doing same

Everyday for about 5 minutes straight i would stretch my lips as wide as possible and hold them there, i would then brush my lips with a toothbrush and apply vaseline so that i don’t lose volume from my lips.
did you really do this with only vaseline? im currently using a piece of styrofoam to keep my mouth stretched cause of narrow lips but it goes away after 30 seconds even if i have it stretched for 40 minutes and to the point it hurts, i doubt this was done with only 5 minutes a day and with no volufine either??? @IHeightMogU

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx