Natty heightmaxxing stack at 16.8 years old? + any additional tips to my current lifestyle?

Y

Yourmom123

Iron
my "predicted" height using one of those calcs is 5'5, but i ended up 5'7 with pretty poor dietary intake and around 7 hours of sleep per night at 14 or so

i already do:
Lift 5 times a week
Sleep 8-10 hours a day
Eat 3-5 eggs a day
Exceed 100g+ of protein
HIIT jumping one time a week
Take calcium + d3 and magnesium for better sleep

Looking for suggestions to changes to my lifestyle + a natty stack of heightmaxing to potentially grow 3 more inches

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
dude you are like 17, keep dong the same time, just nutritionmax, sleepmax, exercisemax and if your results are not satisfying get LL

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
you probably won't get taller but there is a small chance you might.

jfl at expecting that to give you 3 more inches. grow some balls and blast hgh

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and m0ss26
dude you are like 17, keep dong the same time, just nutritionmax, sleepmax, exercisemax and if your results are not satisfying get LL
Won't LL make you literal disabled for a year? Idk if I'm tryna go through that trauma
jfl at expecting that to give you 3 more inches. grow some balls and blast hgh
I know, I'm a pussy but could u tell me what jfl means ive seen it so much idk what it means lol

Won't LL make you literal disabled for a year? Idk if I'm tryna go through that trauma

I know, I'm a pussy but could u tell me what jfl means ive seen it so much idk what it means lol
you can get 3-5 inches, worth it if you are literaly a manlet(around 5'6)

don't worry bro, i'm probably gonna get LL as well if I don't atleast get to 5'9"

Blast hgh asap lol

not if his plates are still open. not everyone has 70k to drop on LL
true tho, that's why he should probably start moneymaxxing but welp, hgh is kinda worth it too but high-risk though.

idk there are a lot of info on hgh on this website, research about it a lot before actually taking it.

Real HGH costs anywhere between $27-32 per IU. So if you planned on taking 6IU per day for 6 months, it will cost you up to $35,700. Sad but true. - x30001

you prob don't have enough money for this, if you do just save it up for LL but ofc you will not be able to walk for 1 year.

my "predicted" height using one of those calcs is 5'5, but i ended up 5'7 with pretty poor dietary intake and around 7 hours of sleep per night at 14 or so

i already do:
Lift 5 times a week
Sleep 8-10 hours a day
Eat 3-5 eggs a day
Exceed 100g+ of protein

Looking for suggestions to changes to my lifestyle + a natty stack of heightmaxing to potentially grow 3 more inches
What is hiit?

i already do:
Lift 5 times a week
Sleep 8-10 hours a day
Eat 3-5 eggs a day
Exceed 100g+ of protein

U seem to be doing everything right, I personally do spinal decompression like twice a week cause i think it has an effect. Give it a try.

Bloodwork, aromatase inhibitor, vitamin k, vitamin complex, boron, arginie/ornitine, HIIT dont work( hgh release yes, but for a short time, and you only grow when you sleep the hgh will be completly gone ) a least a standart glass of milk, sport is useless, drink a lot of water. If you can also add melatonin( increase hgh) before sleep. . Limit sugar intake, take cold shower, and last but not least you need no only long night, but good quality sleep. Seek how to do that on yt. This everything you should add to your heighmaxxing journey

What is hiit?
Hight intensity intervall training. Or in other word sport like sprint. Hight effort in a short amount of time

• +1
Reactions: el primo

Real HGH costs anywhere between $27-32 per IU. So if you planned on taking 6IU per day for 6 months, it will cost you up to $35,700. Sad but true. - x30001

Someone who gets it.

I'm still caging at all the monkeys who think they can get 'authentic' hgh from China for a measly $1 per iu. Peak looksmax moment. I swear its just some turbotard shilling it to get preteens to be their guinea pig for budget fake hgh lol.

• +1
Reactions: CrackyLolra
Hight intensity intervall training. Or in other word sport like sprint. Hight effort in a short amount of time
I heard sprinting is crazy good for testosterone so yeah do it if u can

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Someone who gets it.

I'm still caging at all the monkeys who think they can get 'authentic' hgh from China for a measly $1 per iu. Peak looksmax moment. I swear its just some turbotard shilling it to get preteens to be their guinea pig for budget fake hgh lol.
many niggas across forums like mesorx have used underground sources for hgh and shown bloodwork with supraphysiological levels of serum igf1 so I don’t know what this cope is about. And i dont even use hgh myself, im not biased