Natural ways of increasing height?

H

Heightmaxxxx

Iron
Hey, I am 16, 5'9 and I want to increase my height by a large amount.
I haven't grown since 13, and I'm not sure if my growth plates have closed or not.
I have done intermittent fasting which is suppose to increase HGH, and it didn't increase my height.

I have summer coming up soon, so I have a lot of time to work on my growth.

How can I grow taller (without any HGH injections or any hormone injections)? I don't want side effects from hormone injections and of course I wouldn't be allowed to do that anyway.

There is none, sorry.

Check out this mega thread. At the very least get your hands on some aramatase inhibibiters and mk677. Interment fasting to increase height is gigacope.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Hey, I am 16, 5'9 and I want to increase my height by a large amount.
I haven't grown since 13, and I'm not sure if my growth plates have closed or not.
I have done intermittent fasting which is suppose to increase HGH, and it didn't increase my height.

I have summer coming up soon, so I have a lot of time to work on my growth.

How can I grow taller (without any HGH injections or any hormone injections)? I don't want side effects from hormone injections and of course I wouldn't be allowed to do that anyway.
there are two ways:
  • HGH (50$ a day)
  • shoe lifts (10$ and last forever)

You won't grow taller from any ''natural'' methods. But you can just take Mk-677 (orally) and an AI since you won't need to inject anything.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Fasting increases HGH but decreases IGF-1 which you need to grow. So fast it actually prevents growth. This has baited me along with many people it seems

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong
Improve your sleep,Go keto and eat organ meats,quality eggs and quality milk,Work out daily and https://looksmax.org/threads/absolute-mongaloid-of-a-heightmaxxing-thread.9534/

Well, I don't have access to raw milk.
I eat around 80% of my calories from animal sources, mostly red meat, good cheeses chicken, fish.
I eat carbs like fruit and rice. If I don't cut carbs, will this affect some of my growth?
Fasting increases HGH but decreases IGF-1 which you need to grow. So fast it actually prevents growth. This has baited me along with many people it seems
So constant eating is how it should be?

Cope, cope and more cope. This won't make him grow taller.
Then what will?
Check out this mega thread. At the very least get your hands on some aramatase inhibibiters and mk677. Interment fasting to increase height is gigacope.
Mushrooms have natural aromataze inhibiting properties, but are they strong enough?
Also, this means that losing weight will help my growth right?

Well, I don't have access to raw milk.
I eat around 80% of my calories from animal sources, mostly red meat, good cheeses chicken, fish.
I eat carbs like fruit and rice. If I don't cut carbs, will this affect some of my growth?

So constant eating is how it should be?
Yes more food = more igf

• +1
Reactions: Heightmaxxxx
growth hormone.
doubt youl afford real growth but mk677

eatt ur beans

• +1
sprints, basketball

Stand on your tippy toes.

Tippytoemaxxing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: dude bro man and SikKunt
IGF1 isn't needed for growing taller and won't even help unless GH levels are high at the same time. IGF-1 is like an amplifier once GH is high, when both are at very high levels you have your best chance for growth. High GH and low IGF-1 at the same time gives you a very minimalised chance for growth. There's PubMed studies posted on this in another thread. MK-677 is copey because it just doesn't do enough. Best chances of maximising height during puberty is by injecting very large amounts of pharma grade HGH and IGF-1 together. Height is very determined by genetics though.

• +1