Neckmaxxers: Do You Train Neck At Public Gym?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I don't want to be put on an instagram workout fails page doing neck curls

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2506, anti caking agents and 3 others
Do it at home, just do neck crunches and wrestler bridges

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Kingkellz and Velvet
Do that shit at home son

• +1
Reactions: joseph
just do deadlifts and shrugs and kill multiple birds with one stone. you also need to actually be putting on some weight to grow ur neck to an extent it's correlated to ur waist size.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah and u could use weights and shit too but neck muscle grows really fast for some reason
Nice
just do deadlifts and shrugs and kill multiple birds with one stone. you also need to actually be putting on some weight to grow ur neck to an extent it's correlated to ur waist size.
How do shrugs help with your neck tho

nothing wrong with working neck in public gym unless you do the exercise in a total weird way

ppl will actually come and ask about it

go ahead

Nice

How do shrugs help with your neck tho
These will make your neck blow fast af but theres a chance when ur an oldcel you'll have neck/spine problems but fuck it cuz you'll be old anyways

I have a 15ib dumbbell at home. That's all I have. How many sets/reps should I do
@SHARK

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Whoever has the sped-up gif of the guy doing neck curls on the leg extension machine please post it.

• JFL
Reactions: nastynas and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
These will make your neck blow fast af but theres a chance when ur an oldcel you'll have neck/spine problems but fuck it cuz you'll be old anyways

@SHARK

Damn tysons neck is massive man

Do this in combination with at home neck curls and wrestler bridges to maximize gains. I started with 10 neck curls before bed and upped it by 10 every day until I was around 120.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3593
Do this in combination with at home neck curls and wrestler bridges to maximize gains. I started with 10 neck curls before bed and upped it by 10 every day until I was around 120.

yea bridges are legit it's very rare to see a grappler worth a damn with a small neck.

Never and I mean never do it at a public gym. I always do mine in my room.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Do it at home, just do neck crunches and wrestler bridges
are neck curls and wrestler brushes enough to get swole neck? Also i train neck at gym but if you aren't ripped or in good shape you will just like a uneducated moron

I do it anytime I go. I already got laughed at for having an "ostrich" and "giraffe" neck so I might as well get laughed at for fixing it

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yeah, that's the wrestler bridge, I'm talking about the "neck crunches" you mentioned. How to properly do it?
Like you are doing a situp but with your neck. Lay on your back and chin tuck basicly. Here is video

are neck curls and wrestler brushes enough to get swole neck? Also i train neck at gym but if you aren't ripped or in good shape you will just like a uneducated moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, her and .👽.
Just invest in a neck harness and attach weights to it, if you don't have a cheapo dumbbell set at home with adjustable weights then get one of those as well.

Neck exercises should be done lying down not standing up, that way you will avoid compression issues in the future. It should also be done in higher rep ranges in a controlled fashion, possibly even static holds might be preferable but it might hinder progression, there hasn't been any studies on it afaik. YOU DO NOT WANT issues with your neck/spine, all your nerves are running down there and it can majorly fuck you up in the future, it's prob the worst pain you can experience and the area you want to retain the most function in outside of head trauma which can't be surgically worked on

i do it in my home gym with a harness

I do 4 direction curl with plate and neck tucked like this guy recommends. TBH I have never seen anyone else do this.

I do 4 direction curl with neck tuck like this guy recommends. TBH I have never seen anyone else do this.

Hes a faggot with a skinny neck why would you listen to his advice?

Hes a faggot with a skinny neck why would you listen to his advice?
I wasn't "listening to his advice", I have been doing that exercise for years, I didn't start doing the exercise because of him. I just linked to a video which demonstrates what I do. Comprehension fail!

• Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Only autistic virgins like alpha destiny train neck at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I do it at the gym. I don't give a single fuck and tbh I've never seen anyone looking at me while exercise

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP
ppl think im a boxer, and have a huge respect to me

jfl at being afraid of sb else opinion
your fcking chad-in the making or an incel?

imagine they spend their al ltime doing legs and not traigning their chicken necks..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, MewingJBP and Deleted member 1464