Need advice from highly motivated individuals

Ballantrae

Ballantrae

Iron
Anyone managed to go from lazypilled to highly motivated? I really need some sort of shift in my habits. Right now I'm in a great place in my sex life. I get a few bootycalls without having to waste time going out which is good. However, I'm just extremely fucking lazy towards work. My "curricular life" is atrocious. Failed a few years in a private engineering school... now I switched to a CS degree in public uni and things are better but I'm still losing motivation over time. I wake up late, study less, don't spend time on any personal projects. I don't feel like I need that much money, and even if I did have a lot, I'm not sure what I would spend it on. Worst thing is I'm content with my current situation, but I know that if I keep going I'll end up like one of those 30yr old loosers with no pussy who live on neetbux half the year while all his friends got a good situation for themselves.

I think the main problem is I always grew up seeking to be loved by others. I'm a huge narcissist. I feel like I don't have anything to prove to others because I already have a high esteem of myself. Problem is I just don't see a need for improvement since I'm now getting all the validation I was longing for as a kid. Now I'm backed up in a corner waiting to rot away.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Crusile, Deleted member 16970 and 2 others
Right now I'm in a great place in my sex life. I get a few bootycalls without having to waste time going out which is good.

smdh at this forum. Chads.org.

We need another forum that’s Incels.is with looksmaxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 16275, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person

whas wrong wit havin sex ??

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed

bro life isnt all about sex yk 🤷‍♂

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 16275, RopeMaxxed and 1 other person
I've thought about this topic a lot. Most motivation seems to come from specific mental images and pictures weirdly enough. Sometimes even an image of a character smiling in some way is enough. If you find those images that you connect with, and you don't forget them, you seem to organize your life according to them in a weird sort of way. They act as stimulants. You can use art to "refuel" these images.

But you can also tap into certain innate archetypes as well. For instance, the hero trying to achieve some great goal, the underdog who has everything against him who won't give up (that's the advantage of disadvantage), etc.

Our greatest motivator is probably envy though, especially if you are a social person. If you can tap into that, everything is made easier. Getting into competitive scenarios and relationships makes feeling envy much easier.

Finally, there is always discipline. We act more often out of habit than out of self-interest. If you can discipline yourself to get good habits, then everything else will feel automatic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23324 and 4 others
I've thought about this topic a lot. Most motivation seems to come from specific mental images and pictures weirdly enough. Sometimes even an image of a character smiling in some way is enough. If you find those images that you connect with, and you don't forget them, you seem to organize your life according to them in a weird sort of way. They act as stimulants. You can use art to "refuel" these images.

But you can also tap into certain innate archetypes as well. For instance, the hero trying to achieve some great goal, the underdog who has everything against him who won't give up (that's the advantage of disadvantage), etc.

Our greatest motivator is probably envy though, especially if you are a social person. If you can tap into that, everything is made easier. Getting into competitive scenarios and relationships makes feeling envy much easier.

Finally, there is always discipline. We act more often out of habit than out of self-interest. If you can discipline yourself to get good habits, then everything else will feel automatic.
The best motivator is not envy but necessity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and Danish_Retard
The best motivator is not envy but necessity
Necessity is merely another way of saying need, but a need is merely a very strong motivation. Hence your statement would transform from:
The best motivator is necessity
to:
The best motivator is a very strong motivation
Which is merely an empty logical tautology, and gigamogged by my synthetic principle of social psychology:
The best motivator is envy

Anyone managed to go from lazypilled to highly motivated? I really need some sort of shift in my habits. Right now I'm in a great place in my sex life. I get a few bootycalls without having to waste time going out which is good. However, I'm just extremely fucking lazy towards work. My "curricular life" is atrocious. Failed a few years in a private engineering school... now I switched to a CS degree in public uni and things are better but I'm still losing motivation over time. I wake up late, study less, don't spend time on any personal projects. I don't feel like I need that much money, and even if I did have a lot, I'm not sure what I would spend it on. Worst thing is I'm content with my current situation, but I know that if I keep going I'll end up like one of those 30yr old loosers with no pussy who live on neetbux half the year while all his friends got a good situation for themselves.

I think the main problem is I always grew up seeking to be loved by others. I'm a huge narcissist. I feel like I don't have anything to prove to others because I already have a high esteem of myself. Problem is I just don't see a need for improvement since I'm now getting all the validation I was longing for as a kid. Now I'm backed up in a corner waiting to rot away.
It’s not about money (a big part of it is, but it’s more of a positive side effect than anything). It’s about what you want moving forward and what you enjoy doing.

People can shit on that thought process all they want but that’s how it works.

At least you’ve recognized that there’s a problem, and it’s likely rooted in your subconscious enough that it bothers you to an extent.

You are clearly self aware. What you need to do now is act and make a change.

You said you wake up late, I suggest fixing that first.

Routine, discipline and knowing what I wanted long term is what helped me get out of my rut. In a very good place now, financially, mentally and physically.

lazycel to motivated chad? watch alex becker

Dont agree with the envy part (i mean just personally, some can use it as fuel), very good post otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357
envy doesnt motivate me, because no one has achieved what i want how i want, rather what fuels me is my sense of inferiority

• +1
Dont agree with the envy part (i mean just personally, some can use it as fuel), very good post otherwise
Even, for instance, the vast majority of looksmaxxing is a result of the discontented longing caused from chad after the blackpill is learned about, that is, is a result of envy. It is everywhere when you start looking for it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 26535
You can overcome low motivation with high discipline. Atleast I'm trying to do that right now.

RJ6EOLr

Even, for instance, the vast majority of looksmaxxing is a result of the discontented longing caused from chad after the blackpill is learned about, that is, is a result of envy. It is everywhere when you start looking for it.

Yeah, in that case you are right. I was referring to envy in the most banal sense, as in being envious of a specific person

• +1
envy doesnt motivate me, because no one has achieved what i want how i want, rather what fuels me is my sense of inferiority
Probably a cope. Your ideal most likely was crafted considering actual examples from your life, and hence they represent to you your ideal, and so their appearance causes a discontented longing in you.
An examination of my own desires according to this idea was very embarrassing. It is another dark truth, since envy is commonly thought to be something bad.

Probably a cope. Your ideal most likely was crafted considering actual examples from your life, and hence they represent to you your ideal, and so their appearance causes a discontented longing in you.
An examination of my own desires according to this idea was very embarrassing. It is another dark truth, since envy is commonly thought to be something bad.
self hatred is thought to be bad too, this bitterness is my main source of motivation tbh, i ask myself why am i so weak?

• +1
self hatred is thought to be bad too, this bitterness is my main source of motivation tbh, i ask myself why am i so weak?
An ideal is not only a source of embarassment and self-hatred but also looked at as a perfection and paradise. The reason why this weird seemingly contradictory relationship appears is because only that which you love can reject you (since rejection requires admission, and admission requires desire).

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
motivation is bullshit. Humans exist for hundreds of millions of years. Do you think people in the past had "motivation"? They would wake up, go get food, eat the food, come back to their village, sleep, go in the river, talk with friends, use some weed or tabacco, have enjoy some music, teach their kids stuff, have sex and sleep. That was life. They didnt pursue more because they had everything. Humans never need to be "Motivated". In todays fucked up shit world, if you want motivation you need to be ganancious. You literally need to do something bad for you to thrive in this shit environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, blonde chad, Respalier and 1 other person
sea maxx or rope tbh motivation is copee

• Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Necessity is merely another way of saying need, but a need is merely a very strong motivation. Hence your statement would transform from:
to:
Which is merely an empty logical tautology, and gigamogged by my synthetic principle of social psychology:
Wrong
Envy will only make you miserable without action

Wrong
Envy will only make you miserable without action
All desire that isn't automatically fulfilled will "only make you miserable" without action.
Please stop responding to me with sub110 IQ replies.

Yes no one has ever significantly changed their personality, ever. IDK
There are some larpers and some DRUG ADDICTS who claim but IRL reality, no, noone has achieved what you're asking.

i can relate a lot. especially the part about growing up, not getting any, then suddenly now i have my fill.

my productivity is much lower now. but my self-esteem is much higher aswell. so like you said, it kind of balances out. but theres still this feeling that I could do more, should i want to.

How do I tap into it? Frankly, I don't think you should try to force it. I've been high on and off, doing homework on and off. And theres no stress. maybe im just comfortable in my own demise? But what do I have to prove?

ask yourself if the expectations you are setting for yourself even mean anything to you? You seem like a smart guy, and electricians get paid a lot. Sounds like a more practical route. What i've notice from chads who go to uni, is they are just there for puss. it must get boring if u aren't already trained in doing the engineering routine.

maybe try shrooms. i will do them next week to see if my world view aligns with my actions. sometimes, the limiting factor is right infront of us, but we just can't notice it. shrooms help a lot with that tbh. at least for me. I have a feeling im going to go ghost on the internet for another 6months because i really don't need to be on it

Last edited:
All desire that isn't automatically fulfilled will "only make you miserable" without action.
Please stop responding to me with sub110 IQ replies.
You cant see it, necessity will always make you act, getting hungry will make you act in order to get food
Stop faking high iq dumbass

• JFL
You cant see it, necessity will always make you act, getting hungry will make you act in order to get food
Stop faking high iq dumbass
I see you don't have the requisite long term memory and pattern recognition abilities to see I've already responded to what you said. If I argue any longer I'm going to feel like a bully.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JovenCansao
motivation is bullshit. Humans exist for hundreds of millions of years. Do you think people in the past had "motivation"? They would wake up, go get food, eat the food, come back to their village, sleep, go in the river, talk with friends, use some weed or tabacco, have enjoy some music, teach their kids stuff, have sex and sleep. That was life. They didnt pursue more because they had everything. Humans never need to be "Motivated". In todays fucked up shit world, if you want motivation you need to be ganancious. You literally need to do something bad for you to thrive in this shit environment.
i always knew motivation was bs and this fabrically created world poisoning and fucking us everyday is even worse for our brain chemistry and desires, wanting to do smth

For me 2 things motivate me:

Using my imagination to picture what I could look like/ what I can achieve.

And the idea of exploration.

to:
motivation and necessity is not the same. Motivation implies choice, necessity no choice.

I was like that too. Finding out the agepill is more severe than I thought, and that I have less time than I thought to build this ideal socialmaxxed life I envision, was the kick in the ass I needed.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing