Need advice on HIGH IQ hgh/peptide enjoyers

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
1. Cheapest/Safest website?

2. Best stack? Best hgh? Affordablility
?

3. longevity of the product?

Looking for facial growth aswell as height dont give a shit about muscle i can alr build muscle easily

@It'snotover

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Mk-677 is cheap and it works with some side effects look up derek from MPMD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Mk-677 is cope. Used it when I was 18 I had my growth plates opened. I used it for 2 months and gain nothing. After I finished using it I went and got another x-ray and my plates were still opened. Didn't grew an inch after 17.

Mk-677 is cope. Used it when I was 18 I had my growth plates opened. I used it for 2 months and gain nothing. After I finished using it I went and got another x-ray and my plates were still opened. Didn't grew an inch after 17.
that because it increases already present production. 0x1,5 still equals zero

in your case you should have used exogenous HGH (injections),Mk only multiplies GH content not create it from thin air

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
that because it increases already present production. 0x1,5 still equals zero
Well, op should try it if he is that desperate.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
in your case you should have used exogenous HGH (injections),Mk only multiplies GH content not create it from thin air
I am already 189 cm. Good height for my everyday life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Mr. President
Where do i obtain this so i can launch it straight into my body. I am aware of the side effects aka high blood sugar but that isnt a problem since i eat well

Where do i obtain this so i can launch it straight into my body. I am aware of the side effects aka high blood sugar but that isnt a problem since i eat well
ask the biggest dude in your gym

What's your budget?

I have 2 links, but they don’t really sell mk677 but genotropin and steroids. Do you want them?
how expensive is genotropin and does it have side effects

• +1
how expensive is genotropin and does it have side effects
Medium price i'd say and you can expect the normals sides of any hgh product. Ideal to grow is 4-8 iu

What about mk-677 used as a synergy with CJC-1295?

send the links
It says puretropin which according to a old heightmaxxer it is the best

does it work for bones in the face too?

prices r killing me

• +1
im going to get a job and spend my 1st paycheck on hgh, I am turning 17 u think i still got open growth plates?
Yeah give it a try, if you don't grow even half a cm in 2 or 3 months then quit but i'm planning to get it next year, i'll be 18 hopefully it will work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Yeah give it a try, if you don't grow even half a cm in 2 or 3 months then quit but i'm planning to get it next year, i'll be 18 hopefully it will work
does genotropin work with growing the face aswell? is it genotropin just hgh or is it something that boosts it

• +1
does genotropin work with growing the face aswell? is it genotropin just hgh or is it something that boosts it
It's basically hgh, in the long run like a year maybe could grow your skull or some facial bones but it's unpredictable

• +1
Lol that doesn’t make any sense?
Mk-677 is GH secretagogue meaning it makes the signals for Gh production stronger but does not make signals so if someones body is not going to naturally become taller Mk677 is useless for them

• +1
all these greycels 💀

• WTF
Mk-677 is GH secretagogue meaning it makes the signals for Gh production stronger but does not make signals so if someones body is not going to naturally become taller Mk677 is useless for them
so if i softmaxx my hgh and take mk 677 its like a multiplier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
No, mk alone will not work for height ever. Stop saying this

No, mk alone will not work for height ever. Stop saying this
nigga i will explain again for the last time, if a 15-year-old that is 5'7 and is projected to be 5'11, Mk will enhance the amount he will grow by increasing the hormones that get GH to come out of the pituitary gland. Thus, he will grow taller than he otherwise would have. If you could read you would already know this from the thread, once the natural GH runs out (or at least the percentage allocated to bone height not density) you would then have to do injections to grow taller. It's not that it doesn't work it just works on some cases typically where they still have GH left. stop being a fucking illiterate retard.

nigga i will explain again for the last time, if a 15-year-old that is 5'7 and is projected to be 5'11, Mk will enhance the amount he will grow by increasing the hormones that get GH to come out of the pituitary gland. Thus, he will grow taller than he otherwise would have. If you could read you would already know this from the thread, once the natural GH runs out (or at least the percentage allocated to bone height not density) you would then have to do injections to grow taller. It's not that it doesn't work it just works on some cases typically where they still have GH left. stop being a fucking illiterate retard.
Are u fucking retarded? 😂 So on average let’s say a boys plates will close at 17. But let’s jerk off to this idea rhat a 5’7 15 year old is projected to be 5’11 by 18. Okay, so in your little retarded head u think HGH production directly correlates with height, and will increase his predicted height (it doesn’t) so let’s first debunk this flawed logic you have. So it’s actually IGF1 that makes you grow, and your liver only can produce so much of it. HGH stimulates that production. Having a higher igf1 and Hgh production will not help you grow past ur genetic height. You will get their faster. It will not help at all, on top of this, it will also close ur plates faster 😂 ur bone age will rapidly accelerate you fucking spic. So let’s think for a minute, Is mk677 more likely to help you grow or give you diabetes? It’s the second option, mk677 on its own doesn’t do jack shit at all. When combined with CJC that’s when it’s at least the little bit useful. Stop reccomending this absolute dog shit compound that gets mogged by real GHRP6 any day.

Are u fucking retarded? 😂 So on average let’s say a boys plates will close at 17. But let’s jerk off to this idea rhat a 5’7 15 year old is projected to be 5’11 by 18. Okay, so in your little retarded head u think HGH production directly correlates with height, and will increase his predicted height (it doesn’t) so let’s first debunk this flawed logic you have. So it’s actually IGF1 that makes you grow, and your liver only can produce so much of it. HGH stimulates that production. Having a higher igf1 and Hgh production will not help you grow past ur genetic height. You will get their faster. It will not help at all, on top of this, it will also close ur plates faster 😂 ur bone age will rapidly accelerate you fucking spic. So let’s think for a minute, Is mk677 more likely to help you grow or give you diabetes? It’s the second option, mk677 on its own doesn’t do jack shit at all. When combined with CJC that’s when it’s at least the little bit useful. Stop reccomending this absolute dog shit compound that gets mogged by real GHRP6 any day.
i dont even give a shit anymore link the igf shit

lower igf-1 correlates to closing plates thus MK-677 higher GH production when it converts to Igf it should theoretically keep the plates open longer. tell me im legitmately open to learning about it but site something

hiit, sprints, l glutamine, better sleep, compound lifts
you should just be doing that anyway i doubt it will have serious effect on your height but still a possibility

lower igf-1 correlates to closing plates thus MK-677 higher GH production when it converts to Igf it should theoretically keep the plates open longer. tell me im legitmately open to learning about it but site something
Bro, mk677 is just not good. It is literally no good. I advise you to research more about that compound and you will learn how dogshit it really is. It’s straight rat piss poison. It does absolutely nothing for anyone whose a normal healthy person. Lower IGF1 correlates to closing plates because towards the end of ur puberty and the older u get u rapidly lose igf1. That’s what that means, it doesn’t mean it makes ur plates stay open for longer at all. The only proven way to growing past ur genetic protential is nuking ur estrogen to the point of no return. And u must be consistent and not use these pussy ass doses like 6.25 every 3 days or whatever that bullshit is. U need straight 12.5-25mg asin every single day and u must combine that with extreme Hgh production

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Mr. President
Bro, mk677 is just not good. It is literally no good. I advise you to research more about that compound and you will learn how dogshit it really is. It’s straight rat piss poison. It does absolutely nothing for anyone whose a normal healthy person. Lower IGF1 correlates to closing plates because towards the end of ur puberty and the older u get u rapidly lose igf1. That’s what that means, it doesn’t mean it makes ur plates stay open for longer at all. The only proven way to growing past ur genetic protential is nuking ur estrogen to the point of no return. And u must be consistent and not use these pussy ass doses like 6.25 every 3 days or whatever that bullshit is. U need straight 12.5-25mg asin every single day and u must combine that with extreme Hgh production
is 7iu hgh and 12.5 mg aromasin daily good?

so wait HGH production from the pituitary gland? but if you were to inject wouldn't it decrease not increase because it is already there so the pituitary would sense it and then not make it. sounds like taking steroids while on pct

thank u for this i heard alot of mixed stuff about mk 677 but u seem high iq.
now how do i nuke my estrogen?

thank u for this i heard alot of mixed stuff about mk 677 but u seem high iq.
now how do i nuke my estrogen?
ai and you feel like shit.also take fluvoxamine and cerebrolysin

so wait HGH production from the pituitary gland? but if you were to inject wouldn't it decrease not increase because it is already there so the pituitary would sense it and then not make it. sounds like taking steroids while on pct
no bucko. inject Hgh fuck ur gland