Need advice on PDO threads for hollow undereyes

belisa14

belisa14

Bronze
Would threads but a legit way of addressing a lack of support/ or hollowness in the under eye area.
I would assume yes, due to the collagen affects of the threads. But most of the information on threads, specifically around the tear trough seem to be 60 year old women with wrinkles jfl.
Just wondering if anyone has any advice or knowledge they can share.

And what are the chances of blinding yourself if you do it DIY.

Just get fat grafts

Would threads but a legit way of addressing a lack of support/ or hollowness in the under eye area.
I would assume yes, due to the collagen affects of the threads. But most of the information on threads, specifically around the tear trough seem to be 60 year old women with wrinkles jfl.

do PN injections with hydrastamp and wear makeup. Idc if you call makeup gay, its a fat looksmax for people with bad infras

Yes, 0% chance unless u hit ur eye which u can 100% of the time easily avoid if ur not retarded, also a quick google search wouldve answered this

Yes, 0% chance unless u hit ur eye which u can 100% of the time easily avoid if ur not retarded, also a quick google search wouldve answered this
ok? I did google, but I want as many opinions as I can get

do PN injections with hydrastamp and wear makeup. Idc if you call makeup gay, its a fat looksmax for people with bad infras
Do you know of anyone who’s done PN injections with a hydrastamp?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Do you know of anyone who’s done PN injections with a hydrastamp?
yes, im in a forum thats full of old women preforming DIY procedures. just do some research and preform it, ill be doing the same this year after LB injections and microneedling.

Last edited: