NEED HELP ASAP GIRL SENT FRIEND REQUEST ON SNAPCHAT

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
Guys i need help so basically my stepmoms son friends sister sent me a friend request tday. I know she likes me cause my stepmoms son said she does

What. The. Fuck. Do. I. Do.

My heart is acc going 150 bpm

Idk what to do. Accept or ignore?

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
+ i have an andoid so i think i should just ignore. If she wants to text or send emojis its over ☹

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, SEAMAXXING NEHGRO, kebab and 2 others
@Ricky212 i need help not ur fucking react

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, X D and CoRe3
man are u fucking 12 years old or something why are u freaking out about this lmao

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, N1666, kebab and 1 other person
man are u fucking 12 years old or something why are u freaking out about this lmao
Nigga because im 15 and ive never held hands or talked to a girl and im on this shit ass fucking website

Guys i need help so basically my stepmoms son friends sister sent me a friend request tday. I know she likes me cause my stepmoms son said she does

What. The. Fuck. Do. I. Do.

My heart is acc going 150 bpm

Idk what to do. Accept or ignore?
Judging by how nonNT based on the fact that your heart is racing and u made a .org thread about a friend request, what you do wont matter. You are too nonNT to do anything with her. Also kys asap faggot.

Nigga because im 15 and ive never held hands or talked to a girl and im on this shit ass fucking website
well i've been there while also being on incel forums and tbh man if she likes u she will do most of the things u shouldn't overthink it too much

Judging by how nonNT based on the fact that your heart is racing and u made a .org thread about a friend request, what you do wont matter. You are too nonNT to do anything with her. Also kys asap faggot.
Thanks, kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
Also i mog you

Text. Pick her up. Grab food. take to lake. Make out.