Need help seriously. Text Gods GTFIH

L

LivingWaters

Banned
IMG 0159

Shes mtb. I dont rlly wanna commit but i also dont want her to just dip so what do j do bru
Inb4 “muh success and moneymaxxing”: this is technically success. Just success with the bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not_ovER and Xangsane
Dnrd Just tell her you are busy and dont know if she is the right one, will do wonders

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, try2beme and pentamogged9000
Dnrd Just tell her you are busy and dont know if she is the right one, will do wonders
I already fucked tho wont it be obvious im just using her

• +1
Reactions: LivingWaters
I already fucked tho wont it be obvious im just using her
I once fucked q bitch 4 times, ghosted 4 times, always had crazy explanation when I was horny again

• JFL
Reactions: HaShem and LivingWaters
I once fucked q bitch 4 times, ghosted 4 times, always had crazy explanation when I was horny again
Im black though. U can do that and get away with it but my race makes me less desirable so she might not put up with my bs as much even though im tyrone

Im black though. U can do that and get away with it but my race makes me less desirable so she might not put up with my bs as much even though im tyrone
You trippin, niggas are wanted by almost race. Bbc pill real just thugmaxx dripmaxx

Least obvious brag thread

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You trippin, niggas are wanted by almost race. Bbc pill real just thugmaxx dripmaxx
Plus gym and tats. Austin dunham slays half of insta

Bbc is least desirable out of all races jfl. The only few women who like black guys either like lightskins or were raised ghetto or in hood. Or are those overly liberal white bitches

Bbc is least desirable out of all races jfl. The only few women who like black guys either like lightskins or were raised ghetto or in hood. Or are those overly liberal white bitches
Idk Bro. In us and west bbc is wanted. Indians and chinks are undesired, but Not blacks.

Just reply with this video

Unironically i want to see her reaction

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Idk Bro. In us and west bbc is wanted. Indians and chinks are undesired, but Not blacks.
Im in west. In kansas. Shit racist af out here 😂 i even lucked out with this one white bitch tbh. Might move to some liberal ass city like new york or LA

thanks for the moneymaking advice, wil become a millionaire with this

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
Just do what i do and ignore it or just call her and say some bs , dont do it over text like beta billy cuck

• JFL
Reactions: LivingWaters
all u have to do is write 4 latters - D N R D

Just do what i do and ignore it or just call her and say some bs , dont do it over text like beta billy cuck
Unironically trying this

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Just say "dn rd"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back