Need help skin whitening

Jasonfedele.is_god

Jasonfedele.is_god

Bronze
What's the best kojic acid product for skin whitening, preferably serum? I'm this color rn and my goal is to be manu bora color. Please link it too I'm in US
IMG 0625 IMG 0621

That’ll rape your collagen by messing with your collagen 1 to 3 ratio and give you artificial photoaging

Is this real?
Extensively photo aged people actually have roughly the same (I think very slightly more) collagen 1 vs collagen 3. I think this implies that increasing your collagen 1 through artificial turnover probably has a negative effect on your overall skin quality.

youre still going to look indian

youre still going to look indian
That doesn't matter that's like saying manu bora is equal to the average Indian just bc they same race jfl

Extensively photo aged people actually have roughly the same (I think very slightly more) collagen 1 vs collagen 3. I think this implies that increasing your collagen 1 through artificial turnover probably has a negative effect on your overall skin quality.
So basically stay brown not to age theory. Ngl this makes sense bc i can’t tell most black ppls age accurately.

So basically stay brown not to age theory. Ngl this makes sense bc i can’t tell most black ppls age accurately.
That's fine during Covid I turned pale but then I have to camp inside my house and wear sunscreen everyday which is annoying, and will drastically reduce my vitamin D which is necessary for growth