Negro foid admits she only dates black guys because white guys dont want her. Comments section all admit the same thing.....Brutal Racepill comments

Racepilltheonlypill

Racepilltheonlypill

Iron

She basically admits the only reason she dated black men was because white guys did not find her attractive, and that she could never imagine a white man finding her attractive, so she effectively settled for black dudes seeing they were willing to give her attention. :feelskek: The comments section is full of black and mixed women recounting their quote "horror stories" of white guys not showing them attention, this shit is traumatic for them, its fucking insane, the comments section is pure racepill gold.

A negro foid in the comments literally just out right says black dudes are a consolation, and that ethnic women basically worship white man, everyone responding agrees with her :feelskek:.
PIC 1 CONSILATION

Here is a brazilian foid, she states she goes to a elite school full of white blonde stacies and chads, admits she has a crush on one of the rich white chads, but assume we would never want her because she is a ugly ethnic, and would probably pick a white stacies instead of her, i quote "What would he see in me ?"
Screenshot 20231209 142937

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: disillusioned, Joe Rogancel, vlad69 and 41 others
Posted by a larping whiteboy coper

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall, Saggitarian and 3 others
The whitewashed ones hate BBC

But 80%+ are still loyal to BBC regardless. Most blacks live in the hoods without any white people near them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Joe Rogancel, Fundz and 10 others
what sucks is how most ethnic men are and will always be ultra simps for ethnic women while this mass scale cucking goes on. so nothing will ever change

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, sportsmogger, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 6 others
Black girls are low class but the ones who like white guys are usually fucked in the head in a special way. Like I’m white and I would rather date a ghetto sheboon than an average looking black girl in the city who likes white guys.

They’re always fucked in the head and hate themselves deep down. Always compensating.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, xeyt, enchanted_elixir and 18 others
im not white at all lol

my bad my short attention span didnt allow me to read any of your attachments and i just assumed your .jpgs or whatever the fuck were posts about bbc belllitng shitidk nigge fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racepilltheonlypill
mulatta is peak smv bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, lilith, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
@m.e.a.n.y

@m.e.a.n.y

hace 2 semanas (editado)

" As a tween and teen in a predominantly white highschool i most defintely got treated like i was a "rough" maaculine girl, and white girls were either intimidated by me (saying they initially thought id beat them up) or tried to assert dominance over me as some kinda power move. The only other mixed race POC in my year, however, was a BOY and these same girls were all over him. It was strange to see the disparity. It took me years to understand what went down."

Sadly for white/mena/asian bois, XY BBCtakeover is doing as it was planned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, enchanted_elixir, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
what sucks is how most ethnic men are and will always be ultra simps for ethnic women while this mass scale cucking goes on. so nothing will ever change
Yep, ethnic men are the biggest simps, they go out of their way to show devotion to ethnic foids, while 99% are sitting their day dreaming of a white chad, and agonizing over the fact they dont get picked by them

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 7 others
The whitewashed ones hate BBC

But 80%+ are still loyal to BBC regardless. Most blacks live in the hoods without any white people near them.
They only act that way because they know white guys dont like them, its sour grapes,

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 52658
Muh race loyal black kweens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Umbra, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
Black girls are low class but the ones who like white guys are usually fucked in the head in a special way. Like I’m white and I would rather date a ghetto sheboon than an average looking black girl in the city who likes white guys.

They’re always fucked in the head and hate themselves deep down. Always compensating.
No, they are ALL self hating, its just someone of them are less self-aware and hence more vocal about i

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon

She basically admits the only reason she dated black men was because white guys did not find her attractive, and that she could never imagine a white man finding her attractive, so she effectively settled for black dudes seeing they were willing to give her attention. :feelskek: The comments section is full of black and mixed women recounting their quote "horror stories" of white guys not showing them attention, this shit is traumatic for them, its fucking insane, the comments section is pure racepill gold.

A negro foid in the comments literally just out right says black dudes are a consolation, and that ethnic women basically worship white man, everyone responding agrees with her :feelskek:.
View attachment 2597358

Here is a brazilian foid, she states she goes to a elite school full of white blonde stacies and chads, admits she has a crush on one of the rich white chads, but assume we would never want her because she is a ugly ethnic, and would probably pick a white stacies instead of her, i quote "What would he see in me ?"
View attachment 2597364

Where is the negro foid? Brutal racepill either way. Not surprised this is in Brazil probably the most racepilled country in existence

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, hardestmfintheroom, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Where is the negro foid? Brutal racepill either way. Not surprised this is in Brazil probably the most racepilled country in existence
I was referring to the mullatta in the video, she is considered a negroid in america, yeah brazil is a brutal country, the racepill is life over there, i would never want to step foot in that country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and wishIwasSalludon
I was referring to the mullatta in the video, she is considered a negroid in america, yeah brazil is a brutal country, the racepill is life over there, i would never want to step foot in that country
Brazil is hell for non whites I mean other countries are brutal for ethnic men as well but Brazil is another level jfl.

Tho the thought of these women never being able to attain a white man makes me happy, it’s the more than this self hating broads deserve

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, chicoperuanowski, shalomnigga and 4 others
its only the non ghetto/whitewashed ones that have this preference that ive noticed this its very easy to tell what a girls type is by how they dress,talk,mannerisms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, It'snotover, thereallegend and 2 others

View attachment 2597358

View attachment 2597364

Noone wants ugly sheboons jfl even top tier black dudes would rather date other races unless the sheboon in question is a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, greywind, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
its only the non ghetto/whitewashed ones that have this preference that ive noticed this its very easy to tell what a girls type is by how they dress,talk,mannerisms
I fr chuckle at some of these white washed black girls thinking they one of em or sum

She's not even that ugly she's lightskin

black men certainly aren't
They are the least racially loyal men out of all races compared to their women
Niggers will run to breed with a fucking goat in a wig if it gets them away from nigresses

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Jamaldickjavontus, Sny and 11 others
She'd still reject white incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, enchanted_elixir and SoundnVision
Not true all woman are same regardless socioeconomic and political standards

• +1
Not true all woman are same regardless socioeconomic and political standards
Yeah alot of dudes are coping right now, there ALL the same, given a choice they will always pick the white chad

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • +1
I saw a video where a tyrone's gf starts luting after dead paul walker when he comes up on screen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, KING REIDYZ and Racepilltheonlypill
I swear most mulatta just love white men over black men at this point
you noticed that shit too ay, almost every single one is with a white dude, yet niggas go out their way to simp for these cunts

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, enchanted_elixir and KING REIDYZ
you noticed that shit too ay, almost every single one is with a white dude, yet niggas go out their way to simp for these cunts
I swear , why simping for mulatta when lightskin black foids are a good equivalent and more attracted to black men lol?

you have more chance with girls that look like Beyonce,Rihanna ,Aaliyah , and Bianca Lawson,Lala Anthony

1_La-La-Anthony-main.jpg

than mulatta girls on average

71941615-0-image-m-184_1686282938567.jpg

i mean they are literally HALF black , so 50% to love you while for lightskin it’s 90%

@Kamui am I right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and Racepilltheonlypill
I swear , why simping for mulatta when lightskin black foids are a good equivalent and more attracted to black men lol?
It’s not the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
Ethnics foids will seethe about white beauty standards but will simp for white men, wear wigs, bleach, change mannerism , adopt white culture etc…

sometimes white are just correct lol, that’s why they still keep being supremacist even though they post their satanic prime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and zura

you have more chance with girls that look like Beyonce,Rihanna ,Aaliyah , and Bianca Lawson,Lala Anthony

View attachment 2598027View attachment 2598028View attachment 2598029
1_La-La-Anthony-main.jpg

View attachment 2598019
View attachment 2598021View attachment 2598023

i mean they are literally HALF black , so 50% to love you while for lightskin it’s 90%

@Kamui am I right?
@Racepilltheonlypill thought ?

Niggers will run to breed with a fucking goat in a wig if it gets them away from nigresses
No we are loyal to our black queens

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum

View attachment 2598027View attachment 2598028View attachment 2598029
1_La-La-Anthony-main.jpg

View attachment 2598019
View attachment 2598021View attachment 2598023

@Kamui am I right?
you are a keen observer too i see, dare i see its way less than 50%, in the UK something like 80% of mullatta foids are with whites, (actual study) and remember, white guys dont approach black foids like that, if they did 90% of them would choice white men, just like ALL ethnic sluts, they are all whiteworshipers, there was a study that showed black women were way more likely to respond to white men on dating apps, but were more likely to message black men... see what i mean ?

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
nah black men are the biggest simps for black foids, literally the only dudes to go out of their way to simp, think about it what other race of men call their foids "queens" ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, HeightPilledum, Bushman and 1 other person
you are a keen observer too i see, dare i see its way less than 50%, in the UK something like 80% of mullatta foids are with whites, (actual study) and remember, white guys dont approach black foids like that, if they did 90% of them would choice white men, just like ALL ethnic sluts, they are all whiteworshipers, there was a study that showed black women were way more likely to respond to white men on dating apps, but were more likely to message black men... see what i mean ?
Yes obviously cause they are highest SMV but black foid are more attracted to black men than mulatta

also brutal study ngl , that’s why black men should never listen to black women seething cause black women are barely loyal

• +1
nah black men are the biggest simps for black foids, literally the only dudes to go out of their way to simp, think about it what other race of men call their foids "queens" ?
It’s only AA tho, African men are more masculine mentally

«I learned from two hard relationships w white men that usually they see the relationships w me (dark skinned Caribbean)as a temporary exotic experienceIm still recovering from the trauma from the humiliation of being used and enjoyed but not desired or cared for»

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

we may be autistic here and on incels.is but we are rarely wrong with the autistic shit we say on a daily basis lol

blackpill everyday !🍻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, drimprovement, lilith and 2 others
It’s only AA tho, African men are more masculine mentally
Yeah i agree, african men come from more traditional patriarchal family structures, while AA men are raised by single mother "strong and iNdPeNDeNt. kWeens" so their kind of brainwashed to be simps tbh. But best believe those African foids are up their with asian foids as the biggest white male worshipers on this earth.
https://sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-w...5E4ZiQEFv5aOCN7hNbvk-1702135783-0-gaNycGzNDfs

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Bro if you are black go for lightskin over mulatta please , my sincere advice
And where does lightskin dna come from??.
From the white admixture

• +1
Yeah i agree, african men come from more traditional patriarchal family structures, while AA men are raised by single mother "strong and iNdPeNDeNt. kWeens" so their kind of brainwashed to be simps tbh. But best believe those African foids are up their with asian foids as the biggest white male worshipers on this earth.
https://sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-w...5E4ZiQEFv5aOCN7hNbvk-1702135783-0-gaNycGzNDfs
Yes ngl African women and Asians women are the worst white worshiper , just look at them lol

wigs,bleaching ,etc shit is crazy bro

black women will complain about a bunch of black guys dating out while dreaming of looking like a rich white Stacy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, lilith, Bushman and 1 other person
Not always especially in African tribes such as Zulu,Igboid and many others
But they are not as light as you showed them in the picture.

I’m Moroccan but after knowing that I had black dna I became interest in black history,cultures and dynamics cause it’s also part of me technically that’s why i know so much about this topic

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Ricky212 and Racepilltheonlypill