Negro foid admits she only dates black guys because white guys dont want her. Comments section all admit the same thing.....Brutal Racepill comments

She basically admits the only reason she dated black men was because white guys did not find her attractive, and that she could never imagine a white man finding her attractive, so she effectively settled for black dudes seeing they were willing to give her attention. :feelskek: The comments section is full of black and mixed women recounting their quote "horror stories" of white guys not showing them attention, this shit is traumatic for them, its fucking insane, the comments section is pure racepill gold.

A negro foid in the comments literally just out right says black dudes are a consolation, and that ethnic women basically worship white man, everyone responding agrees with her :feelskek:.
View attachment 2597358

Here is a brazilian foid, she states she goes to a elite school full of white blonde stacies and chads, admits she has a crush on one of the rich white chads, but assume we would never want her because she is a ugly ethnic, and would probably pick a white stacies instead of her, i quote "What would he see in me ?"
View attachment 2597364

Where's the negro?
She's mulatta, not black.

Cherry picking bs. Even high status sheboons with strong sex appeal generally date BBCs. With mulattas its usually about 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Bbc propagandists on suicide watch
muh BBC- wasnt the average penis size like 16 something in LATM vs 16.5 in the netherlands?.....meanwhile congo had the most at like 17. lmao....so a 0.5 cm difference :feelskek:
amirite? @Gengar , since you look at cocks all day long bozo....

She basically admits the only reason she dated black men was because white guys did not find her attractive, and that she could never imagine a white man finding her attractive, so she effectively settled for black dudes seeing they were willing to give her attention. :feelskek: The comments section is full of black and mixed women recounting their quote "horror stories" of white guys not showing them attention, this shit is traumatic for them, its fucking insane, the comments section is pure racepill gold.

A negro foid in the comments literally just out right says black dudes are a consolation, and that ethnic women basically worship white man, everyone responding agrees with her :feelskek:.
View attachment 2597358

Here is a brazilian foid, she states she goes to a elite school full of white blonde stacies and chads, admits she has a crush on one of the rich white chads, but assume we would never want her because she is a ugly ethnic, and would probably pick a white stacies instead of her, i quote "What would he see in me ?"
View attachment 2597364

I’m White and I find Black women very sexy. 😍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
idc i can easily fuck htb gymmaxxed stacylites and mullatas i could give adamn that some white guy is destroying his genetic lineage

SuperSpoonman