Negro foid admits she only dates black guys because white guys dont want her. Comments section all admit the same thing.....Brutal Racepill comments

Yes ngl African women and Asians women are the worst white worshiper , just look at them lol

wigs,bleaching ,etc shit is crazy bro

black women will complain about a bunch of black guys dating out while dreaming of looking like a rich white Stacy
yep, its ALWAYS the fucking women too, this is why foids should not have any fucking rights.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
what sucks is how most ethnic men are and will always be ultra simps for ethnic women while this mass scale cucking goes on. so nothing will ever change
White girls simp for me so i dont care

I’m Moroccan but after knowing that I had black dna I became interest in black history,cultures and dynamics cause it’s also part of me technically that’s why i know so much about this topic
mashallah bro.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
yep, its ALWAYS the fucking women too, this is why foids should not have any fucking rights.
Muh white standards

also black women :

they all know deep inside the epitome of humans , is being white,rich with status lol (not my opinion tho )

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, lilith and Racepilltheonlypill
Black girls are low class but the ones who like white guys are usually fucked in the head in a special way. Like I’m white and I would rather date a ghetto sheboon than an average looking black girl in the city who likes white guys.

They’re always fucked in the head and hate themselves deep down. Always compensating.
True

This goes for most people that are obsessed with dating outside of their race. They tend to be deeply insecure or have an extreme inferiority complex

It is most evident in black men

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, T50 Mogger, Deleted member 30037 and 1 other person

She basically admits the only reason she dated black men was because white guys did not find her attractive, and that she could never imagine a white man finding her attractive, so she effectively settled for black dudes seeing they were willing to give her attention. :feelskek: The comments section is full of black and mixed women recounting their quote "horror stories" of white guys not showing them attention, this shit is traumatic for them, its fucking insane, the comments section is pure racepill gold.

A negro foid in the comments literally just out right says black dudes are a consolation, and that ethnic women basically worship white man, everyone responding agrees with her :feelskek:.
View attachment 2597358

Here is a brazilian foid, she states she goes to a elite school full of white blonde stacies and chads, admits she has a crush on one of the rich white chads, but assume we would never want her because she is a ugly ethnic, and would probably pick a white stacies instead of her, i quote "What would he see in me ?"
View attachment 2597364

Bbc propagandists on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Skywalker, It'snotover and 1 other person
True

This goes for most people that are obsessed with dating outside of their race. They tend to be deeply insecure or have an extreme inferiority complex

Cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, Allornothing and Racepilltheonlypill
True

White men are the biggest race mixer ever ,stop your inferiority complex over the BBC league

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Racepilltheonlypill
Bbc propagandists on suicide watch
BBC IS STILL A FETISH , don’t confuse wanting to fuck and marry someone

most snow bunnies just wan to fuck not necessarily marry black men honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, T50 Mogger, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
True

Nah, black dudes are the complete opposite, they are the biggest simp for da Kweenz s, its most evident in ethnic foids, ALL ethnic toilets have a deep seeded envy of white women, they ALL wish they were white, some are just better at hiding it then others

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 30037 and Ricky212
BBC IS STILL A FETISH , don’t confuse wanting to fuck and marry someone

most snow bunnies just wan to fuck not necessarily marry black men honestly
Black men fuck angelic snowbunnies in their youth then settle down with a loud mouthed sheboon brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, ManletBlackcel and Ricky212
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Why ppl bother with young ethnic foids?

True

Black men are just high T lol. I like them because I hate cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
I swear , why simping for mulatta when lightskin black foids are a good equivalent and more attracted to black men lol?

you have more chance with girls that look like Beyonce,Rihanna ,Aaliyah , and Bianca Lawson,Lala Anthony

View attachment 2598027View attachment 2598028View attachment 2598029
1_La-La-Anthony-main.jpg

than mulatta girls on average

71941615-0-image-m-184_1686282938567.jpg
View attachment 2598019
View attachment 2598021View attachment 2598023

i mean they are literally HALF black , so 50% to love you while for lightskin it’s 90%

@Kamui am I right?
Only logical tbh Mulattas are around whites more than light skin girls and don’t have that self hate complex imo

nah black men are the biggest simps for black foids, literally the only dudes to go out of their way to simp, think about it what other race of men call their foids "queens" ?
All talk and no action
"queens" was just a response of pity after nigresses called black men their "kings"

white brah larping online its brutal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Actualized Human and Deleted member 31497
i'd sleep with her tbh

All talk and no action
"queens" was just a response of pity after nigresses called black men their "kings"
They called each other that at the same time

Over 85% of married blacks are married to black women fym “no action”

You don’t think it’s hypocritical to talk about a small minority of blacks wanting to date non-black women when you’re doing the same by wanting Asians as a white dude?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, T50 Mogger and Ricky212
They called each other that at the same time

Over 85% of married blacks are married to black women fym “no action”
quadroons, "lightskins" and mulattas are counted as black
You don’t think it’s hypocritical to talk about a small minority of blacks wanting to date non-black women when you’re doing the same by wanting Asians as a white dude?
Nope, not really.
The bond between White men and Asian women transcends time, tradition and culture

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Deleted member 33136
quadroons, "lightskins" and mulattas are counted as black
Most blacks are married to brown skin and dark skin women anyways as those are the majority of black women.

Quadroons and mulattas marry white dudes there’s a historical context for that as well
Nope, not really.
The bond between White men and Asian women transcends time, tradition and culture
funny troll I’ll give you that

IMG 1688

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and sportsmogger

She basically admits the only reason she dated black men was because white guys did not find her attractive, and that she could never imagine a white man finding her attractive, so she effectively settled for black dudes seeing they were willing to give her attention. :feelskek: The comments section is full of black and mixed women recounting their quote "horror stories" of white guys not showing them attention, this shit is traumatic for them, its fucking insane, the comments section is pure racepill gold.

A negro foid in the comments literally just out right says black dudes are a consolation, and that ethnic women basically worship white man, everyone responding agrees with her :feelskek:.
View attachment 2597358

Here is a brazilian foid, she states she goes to a elite school full of white blonde stacies and chads, admits she has a crush on one of the rich white chads, but assume we would never want her because she is a ugly ethnic, and would probably pick a white stacies instead of her, i quote "What would he see in me ?"
View attachment 2597364

There’s a reason why most whites choose Jimenas over Shaniquas and Poojas

Nah, black dudes are the complete opposite, they are the biggest simp for da Kweenz s, its most evident in ethnic foids, ALL ethnic toilets have a deep seeded envy of white women, they ALL wish they were white, some are just better at hiding it then others
Obviously, there is only jealousy towards white European women, there is none the other way

Any man or woman who dates outside of their own race has serious mental issues they need to deal with.

Although that being said, I do understand why they all desire Europeans, we are the most beautiful humans on earth.

I just hate hypocrisy, that's all. Every single curry foid could go for a white dude, idc, but if a curry dude even so much as says that he's more attracted to white girls than indian girls, then he gets teared a new asshole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, sportsmogger and KING REIDYZ
True

I don’t have an inferiority complex, I just acknowledge that black foids are on average ugly af :lul: acknowledging this doesn’t make me any less correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and KING REIDYZ

View attachment 2597358

View attachment 2597364

Yes ngl African women and Asians women are the worst white worshiper , just look at them lol

wigs,bleaching ,etc shit is crazy bro

black women will complain about a bunch of black guys dating out while dreaming of looking like a rich white Stacy
All of this is just pure cope from Sheboons due to the fact that they know they have the lowest SMV of any racial group on the planet, they’re tired of being pumped and dumped by hood Tyrone’s and the such since Tyrone’s know their value and would much rather date light skins or outside their race than ever settle with a dark sheboon

A lot of sheboons see other black women dating European/Arabic men on social media and think that they also have the ability to do that when in an actuality most sheboons are viewed as untouchable by men of other races, even a dark skin black Stacy gets fogged by a normal white Becky with good coloring and an above average body

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, KING REIDYZ and Racepilltheonlypill
This reminds me of what my fiancée told me when she tried to date some white passing levants. I felt for her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Racepilltheonlypill
a thick booty hot mulatta dmed on dating site once,and when i told her i was half black she ghosted me lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, T50 Mogger, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person

View attachment 2597358

View attachment 2597364

Everybody already knows this but blackcels cope tbh its just because the blk foids arent all that.

their fashion sense is retarded too

I'd give her a proper fuckin

This reminds me of what my fiancée told me when she tried to date some white passing levants. I felt for her.
Your gf hate herself and wished she looked like an angelic pristine blonde Stacy

ethnic women are dum asf and give ammunition daily to white supremacist

• +1
Reactions: Racepilltheonlypill
A dark day for nigger hallucination

Your gf hate herself and wished she looked like an angelic pristine blonde Stacy

ethnic women are dum asf and give ammunition daily to white supremacist
yep 95% of ethnic self hate originates from the ethnic foid

Who cares about this ugly black woman

View attachment 2597358

View attachment 2597364

@chaddyboi66 time to update my racial hierarchy in dating thread

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
i only like white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Everybody already knows this but blackcels cope tbh its just because the blk foids arent all that.

their fashion sense is retarded too
Dark sheboons know they’re inferior to white women as well as every other race of foids so they cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and enchanted_elixir

View attachment 2597358

View attachment 2597364

This is gold.

• +1
Reactions: Racepilltheonlypill

View attachment 2597358

View attachment 2597364

Why the fuck do you care so much? fucking kill yourself lol