Never become an Incel

Looksmaxers are seen in a goodlight becosue woman love the idea of improving yourself and working for stuff

based greycel comedians lmao

Last edited:
INCEL IS NOT A CHOICE

I think i have to buy myself some hookers soon.

I'm an incel. I hate women not because they won't fuck me (I understand I am too ugly for that).

I hate them because they make my life hard on a day to day basis. I've literally been called ugly on the street by girls while I'm just minding my own business. I've been laughed at on public transport and had girls take pictures of me in public.

Tbh I hate men too, because they also make my life hard. I hate everyone

• Woah
Reactions: entropy137
Be an incel isn't a choice you retard. I'm ugly as fuck and the only thing that can save me is surgery which I'll never be able to afford

Be an incel isn't a choice you retard. I'm ugly as fuck and the only thing that can save me is surgery which I'll never be able to afford
you can be average mongol

Looksmaxers are seen in a goodlight becosue woman love the idea of improving yourself and working for stuff
Well it depends on what kind of thing are you doing to looksmax. Going to the gym and eating better is seen as ok, while taking steroids and getting surgeries is seen as cheating