New hairstyle drop rate. Slicked back.

HAHAHA, insane troll. I’m almost falling for it
Yeah cause u know it to be true, listen they see people like u anytime they go out to the club, but hypothetically if someone like me that’s extremely androgynous looking rather femenine approached them, I would win. That’s just how it is, because the ethnic tax doesn’t hit as hard when you have a super niche look literally no other ethnic wants to have in fear of being called trans or gay, and cause I’m cutemaxxed and cute>handsome

bros been fighting for his live in these comments ive not seen 1 positive thing

bros been fighting for his live in these comments ive not seen 1 positive thing
Stay mad my girl look would mog ur faggot body maxed look almost every dude in the club has these days, ur not unique at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31931
because he denies to acknowledge the truth
Not my fault u sleep on andregnous looks in favor of orc-like dimorphic traits despite the fact ur competing with literal billions.

Not my fault u sleep on andregnous looks in favor of orc-like dimorphic traits despite the fact ur competing with literal billions.
all i know is that you aint competing for shit because you aint even in the competition

all i know is that you aint competing for shit because you aint even in the competition
All I know is ur 16 and ur not even allowed into the club and any of the girls ur into would result in a pedo charge for me, but lets hypothetically put u in the club, u would be outclassed by every man in there whom are bigger, higher T, and more successful than u, were talking literal chads not children like u, the only one who can compete with them is literally a someone like me thats so niche they appear abnormally androgenous and girl like but is still male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
He’s obviously trolling😂 I must admit he’s an insanely good troll. It’s either he must be larping or he knows he’s ugly and just wants some laughs

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
He’s obviously trolling😂 I must admit he’s an insanely good troll. It’s either he must be larping or he knows he’s ugly and just wants some laughs
bro ur know this is true cause u have seen it urself the prettyboy androgenous look is always slaying and u cant figure out why

wtf are you babbling about

the point is that you are delusional

you look worse
7FD691B0 CB6F 4222 82CD E6E5EBC882EE
01D29C08 9490 4EBA 93CA 2F1AB452E960
😂😂 look at eye area alone

Yeah bro ur gonna be in the club and get turned down 5 times cause girls have been approached by clones of u a bunch of times then when they see me they are gonna be into me cause I am unique and niche and then ur gonna be sippin on vodka wondering how this could happen coping that it just wasnt ur day.

Screenshot 2023 07 01 215158

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31931
Yeah bro ur gonna be in the club and get turned down 5 times cause girls have been approached by clones of u a bunch of times then when they see me they are gonna be into me cause I am unique and niche and then ur gonna be sippin on vodka wondering how this could happen coping that it just wasnt ur day.

View attachment 2398733
Hahahaahahah man I must admit, you should write books or movies. Hilarious good trolling

• +1
Reactions: kurd

View attachment 2398733
Bro is more delusional than bluepilled fuckers, @Redblue0

bro ur know this is true cause u have seen it urself the prettyboy androgenous look is always slaying and u cant figure out why
yeah sure man

your so right

He mogs u so much its not even a battle LoL, ik ur trolling doe

Use a flat iron if you're gonna slick it back that's what I do

Hahaha fucking ugly piece of shit, you’re an Indian Latino, stfu😂 I mog the shit out of you

LMAO keep seething faggot this is how girls see u when u approach them in the club, they think, fuck another orc, u get closer and they think I guess hes alrght, vs when I approach they would be thinking wait who is this? He is unique! He is different! What is this look!, then I whisper "my cock is 8" and its over for u, go drink ur vodka and call it a weekend.

Hahaha fucking ugly piece of shit, you’re an Indian Latino, stfu😂 I mog the shit out of you
also ur kinda swarthy my brother, or I am the same skin tone as u, its def looking like this in most the pics.

also ur kinda swarthy my brother, or I am the same skin tone as u, its def looking like this in most the pics.
It’s when I tan. My Normal colour is white like this
EBBC8557 C60C 40D1 8145 6A3374A612F9

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
It’s when I tan. My Normal colour is white like this View attachment 2398762
Honestly my brother u should embrace ur a little swarthy theres nothing wrong with that, but thinking I wouldnt be able to pass as med is cope by u when im the same skin tones as you both NEETING in me room and tanned from the sun, not that I particularly care to pass as med I simply find it rather amusing that in ur mind u cope so heavily on national reputation.

Honestly my brother u should embrace ur a little swarthy theres nothing wrong with that, but thinking I wouldnt be able to pass as med is cope by u when im the same skin tones as you both NEETING in me room and tanned from the sun, not that I particularly care to pass as med I simply find it rather amusing that in ur mind u cope so heavily on national reputation.
View attachment 2398770
You can’t pas as med. your features don’t add up. For sure not a Southern European

You can’t pas as med. your features don’t add up. For sure not a Southern European
I dont think I could pass as Southern European but I think I could pass as a swarthy north African. Maybe I could pass as something in between like a Sicilian or greek but that a rare version of one of them.

I dont think I could pass as Southern European but I think I could pass as a swarthy north African. Maybe I could pass as something in between like a Sicilian or greek but that a rare version of one of them.
A0F32796 DA00 49C0 B957 A02CEC1973A2
C6EBBECA DF7B 4663 8A1B E4F77EF10448
0A96AEBB 2D11 4F42 B7CD 47CC1B4FA477

These are Sicilians. You can’t pass as one for sure

U need alot of improvements

are you indian by any chance

your left side looks so much different than your right side. like it's bloated or your skin is sagging

your left side looks so much different than your right side. like it's bloated or your skin is sagging
That’s literally everyone’s face bro, go look at pictures of someone’s left and right only half’s mirrored together and look how ugly it looks

That’s literally everyone’s face bro, go look at pictures of someone’s left and right only half’s mirrored together and look how ugly it looks
i'm not saying it's ugly, i'm saying that one side of your face is extremely bloated

"indian latino"

wtf does that even mean

stfu you narrow jawed faggot

I unironically think I can get more snow bunnies than u can if I wanted to with my niche girl look, but I’m not into white girls. Only reason I use them as an example is cause they are considered a status like symbol here for masculinity.
shut the fuck up lmfaooo

you look like a balloon i
lemme guess ur an especially swarthy kurd that gets mistaken for being indian so u have kurd on ur profile so clear up any curry allegations

lemme guess ur an especially swarthy kurd that gets mistaken for being indian so u have kurd on ur profile so clear up any curry allegations
Lol wtf nigga i dont even look indian :lul:

kurds mog you to death, we’re wide skull moggers :)

get e boy hair trust

kurds mog you to death, we’re wide skull moggers :)
listen, I can literally Google rn kurdish men and I would see a plethora of examples to choose from of especially Ogryn subhumans, no different than if u were to search indian man. I don't believe in any particular race being better looking than another anymore, this seems to be an average/ugly ppl kind of mentality to cope for ur troublesome history that does not live up to ur expectations. Either ur in the 10% of ur race or rope. Simple.

listen, I can literally Google rn kurdish men and I would see a plethora of examples to choose from of especially Ogryn subhumans, no different than if u were to search indian man. I don't believe in any particular race being better looking than another anymore, this seems to be an average/ugly ppl kind of mentality to cope for ur troublesome history that does not live up to ur expectations. Either ur in the 10% of ur race or rope. Simple.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

you’re so delusional it’s hilarious, keep coping you inbred shitskin