New hairstyle drop rate. Slicked back.

u look "androgynous" because you are boneless and have long hair and big lips
U were dropped on ur head as a kid wernt u, in ur mind what makes some have bones vs what doesnt is having a slight hollow cheek effect.

thats literally one of the most famous androgynous people of all time
Yes but YOU arent Mick Jagger

look at your needy eyes with ridiculous UEE and cartoonish eyebrows, chubby cheeks

u literally look like a hopeful child on the edge of tears

not a timeless sex symbol

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 27660
fuck i feel bad now but u are such a narcy snob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Yes but YOU arent Mick Jagger

look at your needy eyes with ridiculous UEE and cartoonish eyebrows, chubby cheeks

u literally look like a hopeful child on the edge of tears

not a timeless sex symbol
I was pointing out the similar archetypes u absolute retard

I was pointing out the similar archetypes u absolute retard
tf u mean the archetypes

im not denying u look androgynous, im denying u look anywhere near as good as you think you do

I’m basically a mix of Celts, Visigoths (germanics) Romans and Moors. What makes you even think your curry features with shit skin bug eyes are superior to mine? 🤯😂
Ok bro if u want to talk about obscure ancestry that plays a small part of ur genetic makeup then I will as well, Im basically a mix of Israelite, Syrian, phonecian, Indian, and prob a drop of Roman and dont act like people with the same skin toneas mine dont exist in that region u idiot. ur just mad someone andregenous looks better, there is no shame in admitting this. This is just how it is with Kerala being the spice hub for the entire world with literally everyone going there since ancient times.

Bruh you look straight up
Ok bro if u want to talk about obscure ancestry that plays a small part of ur genetic makeup then I will as well, Im basically a mix of Israelite, Syrian, phonecian, Indian, and prob a drop of Roman and dont act like people with the same skin toneas mine dont exist in that region u idiot. ur just mad someone andregenous looks better, there is no shame in admitting this. This is just how it is with Kerala being the spice hub for the entire world with literally everyone going there since ancient times.
Hahahaah, nah I’m still trying to figure out if you’re larping or being dead serious. It’s so fucking hard to tell, you’re an amazing troll.

You look completely Indian from the slums of Mumbai. You really have no other choice, everyone who sees you knows it, despite your other small ancestries.

I can be Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Moroccan, Algerian, Argentinian, carribean.

mediterranean features will forever be more attractive than Indian ones. Period

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, It'snotover and Razeb
Bruh you look straight up

Hahahaah, nah I’m still trying to figure out if you’re larping or being dead serious. It’s so fucking hard to tell, you’re an amazing troll.

You look completely Indian from the slums of Mumbai. You really have no other choice, everyone who sees you knows it, despite your other small ancestries.

I can be Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Moroccan, Algerian, Argentinian, carribean.

mediterranean features will forever be more attractive than Indian ones. Period
Yeah maybe as a refugee from these places and do u not double check what you type, ur implying all those places are Mediterranean pheno if u can pass there.

Bhai why don’t u come back to slip world

Bhai why don’t u come back to slip world
Busy fighting a holy war against an oppressive collective that made me into a targeted individual, tough to allocate time to more personal things when primary focus is uncovering gaslights from petty faggots and strengthening the mind, this platform is also a tool for me to gather knowledge as well as another tactic I have uncovered that is useful to fight back just as other platforms have proven useful. Also will begin writing my book or a manga based on being a targeted indiviudal after I get the art style down eventually, still wip, prob gonna look autistic like opm or mob psycho

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Lose fat get a thicker nake take lycopene and MSM supplements. youre looking good your nose is awesome you just need more dimorphism and those will help you with that

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Lose fat get a thicker nake take lycopene and MSM supplements. youre looking good your nose is awesome you just need more dimorphism and those will help you with that
The slight issue I have when losing fat is I become more androgynous, it’s ironic because I’m more dimorphic at my heavier weights than at the lighter ones, and my face is super weird, sometimes it looks a little bloated the nose appears fatter and other times it less so and the definition and bone is more pronounced resulting in a thinner nose. Also will look into those supplements thanks Bhai.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
mid tier becky

• WTF
wtf best pic so far
3608460_1692891617927.png

wtf best pic so far
3608460_1692891617927.png
Was super lean cause of adderall, have gained 15 pounds cause was in hospital and needed to recover, planning on dropping back down to it again when my secret weight loss medicine comes back in stock.

Was super lean cause of adderall, have gained 15 pounds cause was in hospital and needed to recover, planning on dropping back down to it again when my secret weight loss medicine comes back in stock.
What is that medicine Brodie? Pm

Yeah maybe as a refugee from these places and do u not double check what you type, ur implying all those places are Mediterranean pheno if u can pass there.
Yea they are. You have meds in all those places. You dumb?

Yea they are. You have meds in all those places. You dumb?
then this means I can pass in any country that has swarthy people. Bro just take the L prime me mogs u hard and u can see by the features, there is absolutely no shame in accepting this, like I said if ur so ashamed that I’m curry, if it makes u feel better I am from an obscure mixed clan that are literally titled as descended from foreigners.

Attachments

• 3ED27320-B030-43CE-8972-604C2230A48B.jpeg
    3ED27320-B030-43CE-8972-604C2230A48B.jpeg
    891.7 KB · Views: 0
What is that medicine Brodie? Pm
U need adhd and a doctors prescription, should get a script for it now cause they prob gonna make it insanely difficult.

@Razeb this guy looks like a younger, lower psl, t50s version of the uncle I told u about jfl

@Razeb this guy looks like a younger, lower psl, t50s version of the uncle I told u about jfl
You serious? This guy looks Abo/Australoid as fuck. Is he serously larping about his Syrian shit? Lmao

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Banasura
You serious? This guy looks Abo/Australoid as fuck. Is he serously larping about his Syrian shit? Lmao
my man reads how I share my ancestors literally descended from people from that region who most likely established a trading colony and is mad I dont look like this.

then this means I can pass in any country that has swarthy people. Bro just take the L prime me mogs u hard and u can see by the features, there is absolutely no shame in accepting this, like I said if ur so ashamed that I’m curry, if it makes u feel better I am from an obscure mixed clan that are literally titled as descended from foreigners.
is this guy really serious @Redblue0, is he really saying he mogs you? lol

like come on @Redblue0 is obviously better looking than @Banasura

Lower third and zygos are like the same, but my uncle’s eye area is better, more deepset like mines

no one asked for u to get in between this u absolute fucking pathetic garbage looking subhuman I would send to Tartarus u fucking obv mouthpiece bait of the collective.

Lower third and zygos are like the same, but my uncle’s eye area is better, more deepset like mines
pm me what ur uncles looks like I wanna see if hes similar to me, and what I might look like when im older

Haha I know, I’m already convinced he’s obviously trolling😂 I don’t give it any importance

Haha I know, I’m already convinced he’s obviously trolling😂 I don’t give it any importance
listen if u cant grasp that a curry can mog u then thats ur own problem.

People really need to lie to themselves if they think that left mog the right

mtn in india

weak mtn in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
5 psl potential, 4.25 psl now imo

View attachment 2398690 Here better resolution. You’re insane if you think you mog me😂
I’m really enjoying this delusion of yours haha
I unironically think I can get more snow bunnies than u can if I wanted to with my niche girl look, but I’m not into white girls. Only reason I use them as an example is cause they are considered a status like symbol here for masculinity.

I unironically think I can get more snow bunnies than u can if I wanted to with my niche girl look, but I’m not into white girls. Only reason I use them as an example is cause they are considered a status like symbol here for masculinity.
HAHAHA, insane troll. I’m almost falling for it

• +1
Reactions: kurd