New hairstyle drop rate. Slicked back.

get e boy hair trust
F3yKOWaXgAAtMe4

im a fan of this look rn

listen, I can literally Google rn kurdish men and I would see a plethora of examples to choose from of especially Ogryn subhumans, no different than if u were to search indian man. I don't believe in any particular race being better looking than another anymore, this seems to be an average/ugly ppl kind of mentality to cope for ur troublesome history that does not live up to ur expectations. Either ur in the 10% of ur race or rope. Simple.
indians are ugly all of them

:lul: :lul: :lul:

you’re so delusional it’s hilarious, keep coping you inbred shitskin
post picture, I want to see how much of a mogger u r kurd

indians are ugly all of them

I typed kurdish man into google and this is what popped out, quit the cope for ur ugly looks, u dont mog chadpreet u mog subhumans because ur slightly better than subhuman, and if ur close to persians than ur penis is prob small af, that race has the absolute smallest.

tbh if u like it its cool man i aint gon say nothin
idk wish I could properly test it out without being a TI, Id wonder how much my looks could slay. 8 inch BBC halo is also at play.

targeted individual/well-known in area/local celebrity/ people will visit so I rather NEET instead of skewing my results or practicing obv rigged results. it includs much much much more but this is a more logical explanation for u

View attachment 2399463
I typed kurdish man into google and this is what popped out, quit the cope for ur ugly looks, u dont mog chadpreet u mog subhumans because ur slightly better than subhuman, and if ur close to persians than ur penis is prob small af, that race has the absolute smallest.
same happens when you write indian men or white men dumb fuck lmao

View attachment 2399463
82B67133 322F 40F1 BC8F 2410A627BCA1

Real

same happens when you write indian men or white men dumb fuck lmao
u literally proved my point u legit 3 inch persian penis. jesus christ. ur race is as ugly as any other, stop the delusions thinking everyone is good looking or posting the 1% of ur race

come iraq kurdistan u’ll get mogged ugly ass nigga
u literally proved my point u legit 3 inch persian penis. jesus christ. ur race is as ugly as any other, stop the delusions thinking everyone is good looking or posting the 1% of ur race

@kurd @Banasura stop arguing, persian mogs both

come iraq kurdistan u’ll get mogged ugly ass nigga
I live in Texas u dumb fuck the absolute smartest and best looking people from these areas and around the world come here, the ones who couldnt leave ur country are literally the lows of the genetic material. wtf is ur point. There is a very large community of people from there here and similar.

I live in Texas u dumb fuck the absolute smartest and best looking people from these areas and around the world come here, the ones who couldnt leave ur country are literally the lows of the genetic material. wtf is ur point. There is a very large community of people from there here and similar.
blablabla indian nigger go eat your poop

blablabla indian nigger go eat your poop
1 moment ur crying to the world saddam is mogging u to genocide and the next moment hes gone ur acting like ur all this. quiet. ur people will live in the rubble and u will never be more than second rate wannabe arabs.

1 moment ur crying to the world saddam is mogging u to genocide and the next moment hes gone ur acting like ur all this. quiet. ur people will live in the rubble and u will never be more than second rate wannabe arabs.
poop eater!