New hairstyle drop rate. Slicked back.

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
would post video but 2 long, better definition in motion. trying out slicked back hair. Also considering adding slit to one of my eyebrows.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 16275, RopeMaxxed and 10 others
ltn with mid mtn potential

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: schizolool, SurgeryEnjoyer, aspiringexcel and 6 others
Mtn with mid htb potential when leanmax. No ethnic tax included

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and It'snotover
Htn*

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I meant mtn with mid HTN potential

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Banasura
Bro thinks he’s Yoshikage Kira 💀

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Attachments

• F6D0CCAA-19CA-4A97-9393-E888CB19CD2B.jpeg
    F6D0CCAA-19CA-4A97-9393-E888CB19CD2B.jpeg
    746.7 KB · Views: 0
u are acting og while u joined Jun 30, 2023?
dont be a mad cunt cuz i give u a realistic rating
Go away untouchable. Until u get color name u r nothing 2 me

Go away untouchable. Until u get color name u r nothing 2 me
wouldn't normally say smth like this

but could literally pass as a female

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: faithlesscel, It'snotover, efidescontinuado and 4 others
You look like that Azerbaijani nigga who gets tortured in gta 5

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and kebab
u think joining 17 days earlier makes u superior jfl
u see my name it has a color on it. u see ur name its grey. until ur name is colored u r nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 23314 and 1 other person
Ur rating is 5-5.5/10 (mid MTN to strong mtn)

Flaws: bloated cheeks, facial fat, UEE, a lot of asymmetries (eyes and jaw), recessed hairline, low set cheekbones, high set eyebrows, large eye orbits and eyebags, also pheno could be a flaw.
Best features: eyebrow shape and thickness, positive canthal tilt (eyebrows and eyes), full head of hair, refined nose, good jaw structure (forward grown and triangular), broad chin, full lips and clear lips. All in all strong mtn almost. Some softmaxxing could easily bring u to MID HTN. although asymmetries are capping u hard. U could be chadlite if u really did everything and some hardmaxxes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, It'snotover, BrahminBoss and 2 others

Flaws: bloated cheeks, facial fat, UEE, a lot of asymmetries (eyes and jaw), recessed hairline, low set cheekbones, high set eyebrows, large eye orbits and eyebags, also pheno could be a flaw.
Best features: eyebrow shape and thickness, positive canthal tilt (eyebrows and eyes), full head of hair, refined nose, good jaw structure (forward grown and triangular), broad chin, full lips and clear lips. All in all strong mtn almost. Some softmaxxing could easily bring u to MID HTN. although asymmetries are capping u hard. U could be chadlite if u really did everything and some hardmaxxes.
ty for good response

• JFL
Reactions: faithlesscel, Joe Rogancel, exo and 1 other person

go in the street and ask some random girls, none will rate him above 5/10 for now
except if u are in india maybe

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
go in the street and ask some random girls, none will rate him above 5/10 for now
except if u are in india maybe
ur hormonal profile is the opposite of that lol

ur all E blud
I literally disregard ur comments as nothing so why do u take great offence to this? u can leave no color name no consideration to 2 cents.

I literally disregard ur comments as nothing so why do u take great offence to this? u can leave no color name no consideration to 2 cents.
im not being mean to u retard just realistic

u are nobody to give order 2023cel
y r u so mad I take ur 2 cents for nothing, you take great offence to this, y dont u go and post on other threads to get a nifty color name then u can come back to this one and leave ur 2 cents in which case I will give it a thumbs up if I like it or jfl if its funny or at the very least just notice it and reply seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
mfer ur flexing ur 'stats' and ur STILL just a bluecel with a sub 1 post:rep
these greycels r so mad im telling them to get nifty color name then come back.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
y r u so mad I take ur 2 cents for nothing, you take great offence to this, y dont u go and post on other threads to get a nifty color name then u can come back to this one and leave ur 2 cents in which case I will give it a thumbs up if I like it or jfl if its funny or at the very least just notice it and reply seriously.
what are u even talking about? what is 2 cents?
idgf about username colors
the color u should care about is ur brown face

what are u even talking about? what is 2 cents?
idgf about username colors
the color u should care about is ur brown face

you're not that guy pal

Ltn in the west

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23314
@TRUE_CEL this newfag is so narcy and annoying how do we get this nigga banned?

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
typical greycel, did u not read the comments below, no color name, no care also ur avi looks like a horse.
View attachment 2398166
Mog you to death for eternity. Better yet, there hasn’t been a single person in your entire bloodline that is better looking than me😂

You’re disgusting and so is your skin colour, imagine when tanned

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
@TRUE_CEL this newfag is so narcy and annoying how do we get this nigga banned?
y do u care that I did not care for the greycels? and I took @FunkyFlamingo serious response as legit and liked the constructive criticism.

Mog you to death for eternity. Better yet, there hasn’t been a single person in your entire bloodline that is better looking than me😂

You’re disgusting and so is your skin colour, imagine when tanned
u have turk vibes in which case im just gonna jfl.

y do u care that I did not care for the greycels? and I took @FunkyFlamingo serious response as legit and liked the constructive criticism.
Nigga you think your this angel, you don’t respect others even tho you just as new, you don’t take criticism you just have an ego and won’t like anything someone says unless it aligns with what you think of yourself, your so ducking narcy and annoying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 32529 and Banasura
Nigga you think your this angel, you don’t respect others even tho you just as new, you don’t take criticism you just have an ego and won’t like anything someone says unless it aligns with what you think of yourself, your so ducking narcy and annoying
listen if u want to give meme response Ill give one back u should have no issue with this, if u want to give a legit one ill like it and accept it. If ur greycel I wont care for it, how is this making u mad?

u have turk vibes in which case im just gonna jfl.
Lmao, id take Turkish vibes any day above some shitty Indian😂 just take the L and don’t post if you can’t handle criticism. You’re ugly