Niche maxxing is probably the most underrated looksmax.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
The cope I will always hear is. Butbbbut... chad could slay with sweat pants and a t-shirt. Well you aren't chad no matter how many surgeries you Indians get you will not be Chad. 95% of people by definition cannot be an objective Chad.

But a HTN even MTN in some cases can do well in a niche with the right style and appeal. I will not give away my specific idea since I worked hard on it and it would be easy to find my tiktok account but its something in the alt guy genre. Just something as simple as having long hair or a very out there style on top of a HTN face is enough.

The only pitfall is if you look like a freak to 99% of people. For example in some scenes you could get laid if you had a bunch of tattoos but to 99% of people you would be disgusting and a freak. So the trick is its a fine line balance between being niche and not a total freak you want to have niche appeal without being objectively a freak to most people.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, hardestmfintheroom, tervile1 and 25 others
A HTN niche maxxed guy in the right scene can be on par with chad in some regards. A MTN even could get some small results. Even something as specific as having long hair with an average face can raise you with some foids

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, ArcticStorm, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
BBC fits in the niche of a white pussy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Pepe, RealNinja and 7 others
MTN is enough in the real world I'm on here for entertainment and just get get better looking for my own standards

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Lucifer X
People also dont realize is chad does look after his looks he must act bluepilled but is truly blackpilled. He knows its his prize possesion

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, zura and chosen-one
MTN is enough in the real world I'm on here for entertainment and just get get better looking for my own standards
ITs enough, but Htns life is better than yours in several aspects.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
People also dont realize is chad does look after his looks he must act bluepilled but is truly blackpilled. He knows its his prize possesion
COPE, holy shit.
do you truly believe chad tracks all of his vitamins and minerals he eats in a day?
No, he simply has nice bone structure + height and is set.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Hentaiwatcher69, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
COPE, holy shit.
do you truly believe chad tracks all of his vitamins and minerals he eats in a day?
No, he simply has nice bone structure + height and is set.
I know from experience. the chad i know was a fat kid that through puberty and slimming down became a slayer he got me onto looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Adonis007, zura and 1 other person
I know from experience. the chad i know was a fat kid that through puberty and slimming down became a slayer he got me onto looksmaxxing
so he went gymmaxxing...
and more? what else did he do
do you know how autistic my routine/setup is?

so he went gymmaxxing...
and more? what else did he do
do you know how autistic my routine/setup is?
skinmaxxes and is lean as fuck. and dripmaxxes if you have to do more than that it was already over

• +1
Reactions: zura and chosen-one
skinmaxxes and is lean as fuck. and dripmaxxes if you have to do more than that it was already over
im normie and going for htn.
i have to do more because i have a certain objective that i want to achieve and its impossible with normie looks only

tumblr_p8whd6iGjU1wxph9bo1_540.gifv
Dietsnasta

ober

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 11126
what is it?
just curious
infrared
several obscure chemicals to brighten my eyes/skin/lips.
Im reading several studies a day on what x does to y human mechanism to figure out a cheapskate looksmax way.

The cope I will always hear is. Butbbbut... chad could slay with sweat pants and a t-shirt. Well you aren't chad no matter how many surgeries you Indians get you will not be Chad. 95% of people by definition cannot be an objective Chad.

But a HTN even MTN in some cases can do well in a niche with the right style and appeal. I will not give away my specific idea since I worked hard on it and it would be easy to find my tiktok account but its something in the alt guy genre. Just something as simple as having long hair or a very out there style on top of a HTN face is enough.

The only pitfall is if you look like a freak to 99% of people. For example in some scenes you could get laid if you had a bunch of tattoos but to 99% of people you would be disgusting and a freak. So the trick is its a fine line balance between being niche and not a total freak you want to have niche appeal without being objectively a freak to most people.
nigga wears affliction and baggy jeans and gets comments from mtb LMAO kys faggot you gotta be chadlite or high high htn for that in which you clearly arent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
nigga wears affliction and baggy jeans and gets comments from mtb LMAO kys faggot you gotta be chadlite or high high htn for that in which you clearly arent
MTB is fine if she is white keep yapping with your imaginary stacy girls

MTB is fine if she is white keep yapping with your imaginary stacy girls
sad way of thinking but you did found a good niche. even tho is still the same thing white tall skinny goodlooking men with long hair etc, will always get any girl they want within that niche

95% of people by definition cannot be an objective Chad.
95%?

Even Chadlite is like 1 out of like 50 at the west, let alone legit Chad

I agree about nichemaxxing through long hair, especially in EE where long hair isn't common at all, but it has its downsides

i cut my 2 year hair growth to moneymaxx and lost the niche jb goth ioi's i got

• So Sad

There is also a looks cap for niechemaxxing. I remember this one Indian kid tried to eboy maxx and women told him he was too ugly.

• +1
There is also a looks cap for niechemaxxing. I remember this one Indian kid tried to eboy maxx and women told him he was too ugly.
That's why I never mentioned anything lower then MTN. Although HTN is where life begins imo. If you cannot make it with HTN in looks then unironically its your personality or environment/style

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
i cut my 2 year hair growth to moneymaxx and lost the niche jb goth ioi's i got
Relatable 2 years ago my boomer dad made me get a buzz cut when applying to jobs ruined my appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
95%?

Even Chadlite is like 1 out of like 50 at the west, let alone legit Chad

I agree about nichemaxxing through long hair, especially in EE where long hair isn't common at all, but it has its downsides
Yeah maybe chad is more like top 1%. Point is 90% of people regardless of what they do can never be an objective chad but I do think at least 40-50% of people have the ability to reach HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Water

• WTF
Yeah maybe chad is more like top 1%. Point is 90% of people regardless of what they do can never be an objective chad but I do think at least 40-50% of people have the ability to reach HTN.
This is cope, very few people can be actual HTN.

• JFL
This is cope, very few people can be actual HTN.
HTN is the top 20-40% most people can attain this if they are White not severely lacking in height and no major bone structure deformities

HTN is the top 20-40% most people can attain this if they are White not severely lacking in height and no major bone structure deformities
I'm 5'10, white and while my face does not have deformities, it looks very unharmonious.

• Hmm...
I'm 5'10, white and while my face does not have deformities, it looks very unharmonious.
I've seen your face btw you have a nice place out in the city... You have done zero softmaxxing you have awful skin your bloated not an ideal weight shitty glasses you look like you made an active effort to look bad you are not being genuine if you think thats even close to your best

Complain once you have done the bare minimum

That's why I never mentioned anything lower then MTN. Although HTN is where life begins imo. If you cannot make it with HTN in looks then unironically its your personality or environment/style
It’s definitely the best way to go if you can’t afford looksmaxing. I think ltns can maybe pull it off but it’s more Situational. No one who is objectively unattractive tho.

It’s definitely the best way to go if you can’t afford looksmaxing. I think ltns can maybe pull it off but it’s more Situational. No one who is objectively unattractive tho.
Idk LTN if your 6'4 or something MAYBE. But I think unless your doing something like thugmaxxing this will not work. MTN is the cap for the vast majority of niches and even then you won't get insane results. HTN is where it begins in the sense that you have a very good chance.

HTN in an alt niche can get reliable results if they put in the work MTN its hit or miss LTN its very hard unless its a niche with a lot of ugly or brutish men. Status is pretty powerful though so I am sure some LTN get results just significantly harder.

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk LTN if your 6'4 or something MAYBE. But I think unless your doing something like thugmaxxing this will not work. MTN is the cap for the vast majority of niches and even then you won't get insane results. HTN is where it begins in the sense that you have a very good chance.

HTN in an alt niche can get reliable results if they put in the work MTN its hit or miss LTN its very hard unless its a niche with a lot of ugly or brutish men. Status is pretty powerful though so I am sure some LTN get results just significantly harder.
Yeah they need decent height if they are below average in looks+ niechemaxxing.

• +1
Yeah they need decent height if they are below average in looks+ niechemaxxing.
Yeah I am 5'9 so appealing in more of a cute way is necessary if I was an ogre on top of this I would be done for.

• +1
India maxxing is law for incels

My niche is being bald
7692C4E6 E7B6 46F0 8B80 501A8F7A7947

bullshit, htn lives a better life.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Deleted member 11126
bullshit, htn lives a better life.
MTN is more like the bare minimum for any chance. Notice how I didn't mention anything lower. HTN is where it begins you can succeed outside of being very lucky. Every normie shmuck has a chance to luck into some HS relationship if they are in the right friend group but if you made it on the site you are most likely not a very lucky person who can depend on fate to lead them in a good direction.

HTN in a good niche can get consistent results. If your a HTN in a friend group of MTN and some LTN you stand out quite a bit and any foids interacting with you guys will automatically view you as more attractive

• +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
Niche is like - if you are MTN-HTN range you be like MTN-HTN for most of girls, if you do NICHEMAXXING you will be like CHADLITE-CHAD for some and SUB-5/INCEL for others, so basically MIN-MAXXXING.

Also being funny(you heard stories about funny short/ugly guys yes?) is also NICHEMAXXING, so that's why confidence/behaviour matter

having long hair or a very out there style on top of a HTN face is enough.
I'm sure it's the hair length or style doing all the work, not the htn face

you're retarded

• Ugh..
I'm sure it's the hair length or style doing all the work, not the htn face

you're retarded
Its both retard. Also not just hair its a specific style certain foids in niches find appealing

Water

You're only a freak if your genetics are shit, only exception is emomaxxing=halloweenmaxing 🤣.
The niche is the one saving you. Otherwise normalcelling would have a higher success rate.

Last edited:
Grow your hair out, learn how to dress, skincaremaxx, get 12% bf and a slight tan if u european and that’s all most mtn need to get to htn. If this is too hard just keep rotting.

• Hmm...
Grow your hair out, learn how to dress, skincaremaxx, get 12% bf and a slight tan if u european and that’s all most mtn need to get to htn. If this is too hard just keep rotting.
For my niche pale skin is ideal. Also I think tanning is overrated look at kpop standards it seems more ideal. Contrast pill mogs blonde hair pairs better with a tan but otherwise brown or black should be pale the trick is not looking unhealthy so beta carotene as well

Last edited: