Niche maxxing is probably the most underrated looksmax.

You're only a freak if your genetics are shit, only exception is emomaxxing=halloweenmaxing šŸ¤£.
The niche is the one saving you. Otherwise normalcelling would have a higher success rate.
You didn't even read my post kys adonis kek

For my niche pale skin is ideal. Also I think tanning is overrated look at kpop standards it seems more ideal. Contrast pill mogs blonde hair pairs better with a tan but otherwise brown or black should be pale the trick is not looking unhealthy so beta carotene as well
Light golden tan mogs. If you're pale you can get that easily. Pale sucks cause you'll get red undertones most of the time without BB cream, there's blood in your face and you can't do shit about it. It's just wider appeal, paleness makes you look sickly and non-NT like you don't leave the house. Not saying you gotta look like a jersey shore character.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Light golden tan mogs. If you're pale you can get that easily. Pale sucks cause you'll get red undertones most of the time without BB cream, there's blood in your face and you can't do shit about it. It's just wider appeal, paleness makes you look sickly and non-NT like you don't leave the house. Not saying you gotta look like a jersey shore character.
I legit can't tan sadly

The cope I will always hear is. Butbbbut... chad could slay with sweat pants and a t-shirt. Well you aren't chad no matter how many surgeries you Indians get you will not be Chad. 95% of people by definition cannot be an objective Chad.

But a HTN even MTN in some cases can do well in a niche with the right style and appeal. I will not give away my specific idea since I worked hard on it and it would be easy to find my tiktok account but its something in the alt guy genre. Just something as simple as having long hair or a very out there style on top of a HTN face is enough.

The only pitfall is if you look like a freak to 99% of people. For example in some scenes you could get laid if you had a bunch of tattoos but to 99% of people you would be disgusting and a freak. So the trick is its a fine line balance between being niche and not a total freak you want to have niche appeal without being objectively a freak to most people.
aanother anime cuck who thinks world revolves around anime world lol

• JFL
i know a lot of nibbas whove ascended by nichemaxxing

• +1
The best niche to use is : *drumroll*

WHICH EVER NICHE ALLOWS YOU TO ATTAIN THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SOCIAL STATUS

• +1
The best niche to use is : *drumroll*

WHICH EVER NICHE ALLOWS YOU TO ATTAIN THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SOCIAL STATUS
Thats a very simple view. Some goth with with 10 piercings might have some status among his group but if he goes outside that niche he is screwed versus some things are more universally high status

Last edited:
Thats a very simple view. Some goth with with 10 piercings might have some status among his group but if he goes outside that niche he is screwed versus some things are more universally high status
Heā€™ll do fine