No aestetician does buccinator botox??

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
I have buccinator hypertrophy from past steroid use and havn't been able to lose the muscle on my face, my cheek measures about 2CM in thickness (all muscles) and I only discovered recently buccinator botox is not a thing and has never been done in history... Why is this?? Cannot find any info about this at all online

If thats you in your pfp its game over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, optimisticzoomer and LooksThinker
If thats you in your pfp its game over
your a clear example of why its bad to base your attraction off the mirror and frauded selfie pics,if you had a candid taken of you in natural lighting you will realise your mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 51465 and LooksThinker
your a clear example of why its bad to base your attraction off the mirror and frauded selfie pics,if you had a candid taken of you in natural lighting you will realise your mtn
He mogs doe

I look 100x better in candids especially in natural lighting lol.

Yeah?
Screenshot 20240128 175407 Gallery

Just give up bro. I'm just a bully who beats down on subhumans.

• So Sad
Reactions: finn899