No better feeling than mogging girls in skin quality

Gonza

Gonza

Currently CameronAlborzianMaxxing
There is no cope in doing skincare, it makes you feel so good when you compare your skin quality to girls who fraud and do makeup, and you mog there greasy ass face to the sun and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, chaddyboi66 and bloomercel
There is no cope in doing skincare, it makes you feel so good when you compare your skin quality to girls who fraud and do makeup, and you mog there greasy ass face to the sun and back
the real secret is cumming on your own face. And violà as smooth as a babies ass

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
the real secret is cumming on your own face. And violà as smooth as a babies ass
I have cummed on my own face in the shower and holy shit was it hard to remove. I can't recommend it. I had problems removing it because of the stickiness. This is a real story btw.

I have cummed on my own face in the shower and holy shit was it hard to remove. I can't recommend it. I had problems removing it because of the stickiness. This is a real story btw.
bro me on my bed, flashback to 12 y.o me i was jerking and that felt so good it made me arch at the end. Little did i know mini me was about to sperm into his own eye at the speed of a fucking lightning. I then screamed out of pain with cummed t shirt and cummed eyes , mom heard me came into the room , she saw me and closed the door saying “sorry” , the moment she entered i went into panic and tripped off my bed .

bro me on my bed, flashback to 12 y.o me i was jerking and that felt so good it made me arch at the end. Little did i know mini me was about to sperm into his own eye at the speed of a fucking lightning. I then screamed out of pain with cummed t shirt and cummed eyes , mom heard me came into the room , she saw me and closed the door saying “sorry” , the moment she entered i went into panic and tripped off my bed .
Fuck this site is filled with weirdos no one is NT

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
I have cummed on my own face in the shower and holy shit was it hard to remove.

I had problems removing it because of the stickiness.
elcrusader