Normie friend called me subhuman and thinks I will genuinely die alone.

97baHater

97baHater

Confirmed truecel and manlet
Am not lying, he said that, I told him why and he said it because he feels like I am ugly and am too short (5'4). It's so over:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, slavicpsycho, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Bump :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
I can't even do surgery cause it's haram ITS SO SO OVER, any way to cope with the fact that I will never be a Chad?

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
Am not lying, he said that, I told him why and he said it because he feels like I am ugly and am too short (5'4). It's so over:feelswhy:
i knew a short spic. dude looked like a rat and always wore a mask, i think he is even shorter than you. i wonder what will happen to him

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I can't even do surgery cause it's haram ITS SO SO OVER, any way to cope with the fact that I will never be a Chad?
surgery wouldnt even save you unfortunately youre too short

Don't talk to him for a year and get limb lengthening surgery and then your average height

Don't talk to him for a year and get limb lengthening surgery and then your average height
Am muslim, I can't do LL nor any surgery, I am destined to be a KHHV until I die.

Am muslim, I can't do LL nor any surgery, I am destined to be a KHHV until I die.
Quit being muslim for a day and then ask for forgiveness. Easy dribble like Jadon Sancho

• JFL
Reactions: romm2el and 97baHater
^ Quit being muslim for a day and murder ur friend

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater