Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.25.47 AM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.25.56 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 6.25.56 AM.png
    774.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ, IMOGYOU and ccwarrior
One day when I’m lean I’m gonna apply to modelling agencies just for fun and see if I actually get accepted

When I was a kid I actually got called for it back in Australia but my mom refused

Wish she would’ve said yes since I’d probably be fully looksmaxed by now with modelling advice

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and kysmog
Great result. He also does zygomatic osteotomy's like Brusco. His work mogs most surgeons that are frequently talked about on this forum. Still not sure if this is better then jaw implants and genio combo.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Great result. He also does zygomatic osteotomy's like Brusco. His work mogs most surgeons that are frequently talked about on this forum. Still not sure if this is better then jaw implants and genio combo.
doesnt this osteotomy move the jaw angle forward though? So it would make sense to do this and then get jaw angle implants to bring back the lost length, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Black_Cloud
One day when I’m lean I’m gonna apply to modelling agencies just for fun and see if I actually get accepted

When I was a kid I actually got called for it back in Australia but my mom refused

Wish she would’ve said yes since I’d probably be fully looksmaxed by now with modelling advice
they accept anyone as long as you are lean + exotic looks (not gl necesseraly) are a bonus

• +1
doesnt this osteotomy move the jaw angle forward though? So it would make sense to do this and then get jaw angle implants to bring back the lost length, thoughe
Maybe it depends on the face. I know Epply has done implants for chin wing patients previously although its uncommon. chin wing/mini wing is just a higher cut genio so depending on wear the cut is some surgeons might do it at the same time. Unfortunately not a lot of surgeons do chin wings and implants. I only know about 5 surgeons who do chin wings and maybe 3 of them also do implants.

• +1
Good post, thanks for sharing

How do u look like?