norwood pill

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me

is this true, that basically only way to stop NW is to nuke test levels AS WELL AS dht? that sounds awful.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
literally turn yourself into a woman to keep your hair follicles from being affected by gravity theory

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 4209
Yea, with the info we have available, the only way to completely avoid MPB is by nuking all your androgens to 0. Fortunately, reducing DHT by 60-70% is enough for most.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 4209
androgenic alopecia

it's called that for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 1464
Fuck that nigga is exact definition of gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, LordNorwood, Short Ugly and Brown and 4 others
Classic example of what mouth breathing does to your lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Last year I'd get maybe 20 hairs in the shower. Now it's basically 0. I'm hoping all I need is to block dht but I'll keep an eye out for worsening.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and maxmendietta
Last year I'd get maybe 20 hairs in the shower. Now it's basically 0. I'm hoping all I need is to block dht but I'll keep an eye out for worsening.
what r u using

im starting dut tomorrow it arrived this morning

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
20?? Jfl i get around 50 hairs in the shower if i shower everyday the whole past year

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 656
Yea, with the info we have available, the only way to completely avoid MPB is by nuking all your androgens to 0. Fortunately, reducing DHT by 60-70% is enough for most.
EVERYONE HAS MPB

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
RU to stop balding with derma rolling, minox and maybe some other compounds to help hair regrow is probably the best choice.

Also if your hair isn't subhuman just fin will be enough to stop the hairline from receding again once it's fixed but wait untill you're 25 minimum to use it.

If fin isn't good enough just stay on RU and make sure pregnant women don't touch your hair ever.

EVERYONE HAS MPB
40_ronald_reagan.jpg

sure thing

risk libido gone, dick stopping working and other myriad of side effects like getting semipermanent face bloat, which will kill your looks way more than any MPB could

risk libido gone, dick stopping working and other myriad of side effects like getting semipermanent face bloat, which will kill your looks way more than any MPB could
still doing it tbh

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA