My bizygomatic to bigonial width is .8

Ideal is .95

im getting on test 16m hope allat dht helps get me somehow to .95

If not is the only way bimax?

Ik gonial implants work but they look uncanny

Ig chewing will help

Dont hop on test tho

Ig chewing will help
Yeh maybe by like .05 😭 im fine with getting bimax issue is im 16 and cant afford it i need other posibilities if there are non ill just wait for bimax

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Yeh maybe by like .05 😭 im fine with getting bimax issue is im 16 and cant afford it i need other posibilities if there are non ill just wait for bimax
Pic

no pics no care bitchass nigga

i say just get implants with a good surgeon

Yeh im going on 500 mg test e 30mg var no long term sides to worry about on a cycle like this
Id suggest smthn related to hgh instead tbh

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Id suggest smthn related to hgh instead tbh
I cant get rhino if soft tissue in my nose grows, also plates r practically closed and im short test will halo me as my frame could help make up for a few inches in height

i say just get implants with a good surgeon
I live in america theres 0 chance i find a good doctor here i hope there some sort of alternative like how pdo helped replace sum fillers something thats not too known on this forum but still exists

Bimax wont help you to achieve a wider jaw. Fillers would do the job, but it can migrate since you gonna need 2-3ml on each side but in my opinion its the best solution.

I live in america theres 0 chance i find a good doctor here i hope there some sort of alternative like how pdo helped replace sum fillers something thats not too known on this forum but still exists
if ur serious about this shit and over 18 id go overseas. itll work out to around the same price, prob even lower, after all the travel expenses and shit. and the results will be way better than getting it done in America. and if u have another surgery ur thinking about getting id get them both at the same time overseas. only have to pay for anesthesia once rather than twice and only have to go through a recovery period once. thats what i would do if i had the money. Id get jaw impants and infraorbital implants with pagnoni. then id worry about soft features later (drilled hole cantho with an italian that specializes it)

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and Rigged
Bimax wont help you to achieve a wider jaw. Fillers would do the job, but it can migrate since you gonna need 2-3ml on each side but in my opinion its the best solution.
Why wouldnt bimax work? Ive seen results of the jaw getting wider, also fillers also look uncanny at that point i could just get implants

Ideal is .95

Chewing helps loads my lower third is catching up just chew

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
if ur serious about this shit and over 18 id go overseas. itll work out to around the same price, prob even lower, after all the travel expenses and shit. and the results will be way better than getting it done in America. and if u have another surgery ur thinking about getting id get them both at the same time overseas. only have to pay for anesthesia once rather than twice and only have to go through a recovery period once. thats what i would do if i had the money. Id get jaw impants and infraorbital implants with pagnoni. then id worry about soft features later (drilled hole cantho with an italian that specializes it)
Mmm i gotchu one day hopefully cant rn tho, gotta ascend or rope 😔

Why wouldnt bimax work? Ive seen results of the jaw getting wider, also fillers also look uncanny at that point i could just get implants
Bimax doesnt make your jaw wider, it has little to no affect from the front for class 2. U should just drop the idea of getting bimax at all if u arent recessed.

Ideal is .95

Can you explain to me how you calcul this please? If you dont mind ofc

• Love it
Reactions: mathis
Bimax doesnt make your jaw wider, it has little to no affect from the front for class 2. U should just drop the idea of getting bimax at all if u arent recessed.
Mm alr then ig if i dont get to .9 atleast from dht + chewing ill get fillers or implants it just depends

fillers do not look uncanny

Huhhhh????? Yes they do
not anymore than implants.

ive seen filler results that are identical to real bone while almost all implant results look odd.

not anymore than implants.

ive seen filler results that are identical to real bone while almost all implant results look odd.
If u get custom implants they can look real it just depends both have a chance of looks good or bad, while implants have a higher chance to look better since unlike fillers u can customize them

If u get custom implants they can look real it just depends both have a chance of looks good or bad, while implants have a higher chance to look better since unlike fillers u can customize them
you think you cant customize fillers?

ofc u can what r u talking about its in a syringe
…. Yeh? It is, congratulations u cant adjust where the fluids going to go 100% of the time jackass

…. Yeh? It is, congratulations u cant adjust where the fluids going to go 100% of the time jackass
yes you can lol? just get a skilled injector

yes you can lol? just get a skilled injector
Oh mb thought this was the nigga who was gonna do diy fillers also a skilled injector isnt 100% accurate

Oh mb thought this was the nigga who was gonna do diy fillers also a skilled injector isnt 100% accurate
as accurate as implants imo. you can never fully predict how the soft tissue is going to sit

you can also dissolve after

• +1
Reactions: Rigged