Not Cope: Why Race Doesn’t Matter Sometimes

I don’t think odds are greater of ethnics mogging their white partner over white guy mogging white partner. It’s much more likely you’re just focusing on the ones that do. Stacy oftentimes is dating some avg whites guy who sells drugs or is a promoter
I bet even those drug dealers and promoters mog the females they're with looks wise if they're white.

I bet even those drug dealers and promoters mog the females they're with looks wise if they're white.
No man oftentimes they are mentally ill stacies with addiction and the guys look average. There’s even examples of like midget ethnic promoters who slay harder than chad. Outliers

race is cope, coloring is all that matters. look up balkan turks or syrians and afghans with blue eyes and shit.

as long as u can fraud coloring to some extent ur chilling. but if ur legit shitskin/dark than its a falio

except for mongoloids they r legit fucked jfl
I’m a white syrian with green eyes lol

• +1
Reactions: noped
Bro if you chad race doesnt matter.

But if not, its over for ethnicels
And yes coloring > race.

race is cope, coloring is all that matters. look up balkan turks or syrians and afghans with blue eyes and shit.

as long as u can fraud coloring to some extent ur chilling. but if ur legit shitskin/dark than its a falio

except for mongoloids they r legit fucked jfl
Race is cope but coloring is completely tied to race. Turks syrians and afghans having blue eyes means they're more than likely have high European admixture (probably descendents of Hellenics who occupied the ME at one point, pre-arab invasion) or belong to another Indo-Aryan group. Race is also not just about skin, and variations in bone shape/structure and every other physical feature are racially clustered.

• +1
Reactions: noped
View attachment 265420true. i believe that the guy in the middle has the most ideal phenotype/coloring.

The guys on the right and left are also "white" but the middle one has the perfect coloring, hence why i said coloring>race
Yeah coloring is good (eyebrows could be darker) but also has way better facial development than bateman and the other guy

No man oftentimes they are mentally ill stacies with addiction and the guys look average. There’s even examples of like midget ethnic promoters who slay harder than chad. Outliers
Pics or didn't happen, you're probably highly overrating the females, also midgets have more status than non midgets, and if they're ethnic that's even higher status among white women, which proves my point.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Kingkellz
u r literally what i was referring to hahaha. ive seen so many syrians with blue/green eyes and white rosy cheeks
Yeah lmfao literally me I can be whatever race I want depending on who I’m talking to lmfao

70% of white women don’t like asian men when surveyed online etc

but some don’t have a racial preference

if you find the ones that legit have no preference (30%) then being asian/black/curry only hurts you in the sense that her friends won’t think you’re cute and approve of you

Online is a meme, irl I get rejected 2-3x more than white guy but can overcome it by working harder/running more volume. A woman might like white guys only 5% more and have infinite options online so only pick white but irl it’s a smaller pool of men so she won’t be as picky

I also have a theory in surveys white women think of a psl3 asian/curry when asked their preference since avg asian looks like shit and is weird so if you are good looking NT ethnic in practice maybe only 50% won’t date you etc. and if you’re outlier super aesthetic ethnic then prob only 20% racist enough to not date you

Pretty sure it also depends on location too from what I heard ethnics in the U.S say online.

race doesn't matter unless you are an Indian guy selling android phones at a stall next to walmart