Not Cope: Why Race Doesn’t Matter Sometimes

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
70% of white women don’t like asian men when surveyed online etc

but some don’t have a racial preference

if you find the ones that legit have no preference (30%) then being asian/black/curry only hurts you in the sense that her friends won’t think you’re cute and approve of you

Online is a meme, irl I get rejected 2-3x more than white guy but can overcome it by working harder/running more volume. A woman might like white guys only 5% more and have infinite options online so only pick white but irl it’s a smaller pool of men so she won’t be as picky

I also have a theory in surveys white women think of a psl3 asian/curry when asked their preference since avg asian looks like shit and is weird so if you are good looking NT ethnic in practice maybe only 50% won’t date you etc. and if you’re outlier super aesthetic ethnic then prob only 20% racist enough to not date you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, IndianJock and Short Ugly and Brown
Race is a gigacope and a meme. Here is how to get a foid: BE CONFI............I MEAN BE YOURSE..............I MEAN BE FUCKING ATTRACTIVE LOL. WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING RACE, JUST BE CHAD OR GIGACHAD AND YOU WILL GET A FOID LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tubby, mikeock, Deleted member 773 and 11 others
Race is a gigacope and a meme. Here is how to get a food: BE CONFI............I MEAN BE YOURSE..............I MEAN BE FUCKING ATTRACTIVE LOL. WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING RACE, JUST BE CHAD OR GIGACHAD AND YOU WILL GET A FOID LOL
The reality is that a lot of women don’t like ethnics as much as whites but you can easily find the ones that don’t care about race if you put in more effort than the next ethnic. Does suck for those that are at the absolute bottom though

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Race is a gigacope and a meme. Here is how to get a food: BE CONFI............I MEAN BE YOURSE..............I MEAN BE FUCKING ATTRACTIVE LOL. WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING RACE, JUST BE CHAD OR GIGACHAD AND YOU WILL GET A FOID LOL
Nope.

You right race doesnt matter, neither does height or face

My 5'2 Indian janitor at work slays IRL he just parties hard and approaches 500 women a week with his confident and outgoing personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 4383, sub6manletnozygos and 11 others
Great argument
The reality is that a lot of women don’t like ethnics as much as whites but you can easily find the ones that don’t care about race if you put in more effort than the next ethnic. Does suck for those that are at the absolute bottom though
Bullshit, all foids like the same type of man, so they literally dont care about race, they just want (giga)chad

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Thank you randomness for making me white

You right race doesnt matter, neither does height or face

My 5'2 Indian janitor at work slays IRL he just parties hard and approaches 500 women a week with his confident and outgoing personality
If you’re 5’2 and curry you’re gonna have a hard time no matter what. Though I know one curry who is like this with good face and got lots of average looking women

If you’re 5’2 and curry you’re gonna have a hard time no matter what. Though I know one curry who is like this with good face and got lots of average looking women

Bro race is hard to escape, you're an outlier for asians

I mean you're a tall, social status maxxed, money maxxed, racial ethnic and you still struggle

Imagine a short, low status ( high inhib ), low income ( college debt ) typical Asian American young guy

Imagine if you were white, you would have so much poon you would have never discovered this website

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and noped

if you find the ones that legit have no preference (30%) then being asian/black/curry only hurts you in the sense that her friends won’t think you’re cute and approve of you

Online is a meme, irl I get rejected 2-3x more than white guy but can overcome it by working harder/running more volume. A woman might like white guys only 5% more and have infinite options online so only pick white but irl it’s a smaller pool of men so she won’t be as picky

I also have a theory in surveys white women think of a psl3 asian/curry when asked their preference since avg asian looks like shit and is weird so if you are good looking NT ethnic in practice maybe only 50% won’t date you etc. and if you’re outlier super aesthetic ethnic then prob only 20% racist enough to not date you
don't give me that shit ive been rated below average by most BUT IM NOT DEFORMED

yet im khhtv

I know that the fact that im middle eastern is a factor in me being a truecel cuz although im ugly its not like im a burn victim or facially disfigured

Great argument

Bullshit, all foids like the same type of man, so they literally dont care about race, they just want (giga)chad
I've grown up in a multi-racial city, white women prefer white men and some latino men.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I've grown up in a multi-racial city, white women prefer white men and some latino men.
No, they prefer 7+/10 facially men

• +1
Reactions: chadtachi
Bro race is hard to escape, you're an outlier for asians

I mean you're a tall, social status maxxed, money maxxed, racial ethnic and you still struggle

Imagine a short, low status ( high inhib ), low income ( college debt ) typical Asian American young guy

Imagine if you were white, you would have so much poon you would have never discovered this website
I’m not roidmaxxed or even in shape. I’m not really NT sometimes either. I’m average looking (death)

and I’m struggling because I want stacy only. Could have gotten Becky to be my loyal housewife long time ago

it’s true if I was white I wouldn’t need as much going for me
don't give me that shit ive been rated below average by most BUT IM NOT DEFORMED

yet im khhtv

I know that the fact that im middle eastern is a factor in me being a truecel cuz although im ugly its not like im a burn victim or facially disfigured
Tbh should looksmaxx NTmaxx socialmaxxx and just settle for psl4 chick maybe of same race if you legit are kissless

Last edited:
I’m not roidmaxxed or even in shape. I’m not really NT sometimes either. I’m average looking (death)

and I’m struggling because I want stacy only. Could have gotten Becky to be my loyal housewife long time ago

it’s true if I was white I wouldn’t need as much going for me

Tbh should looksmaxx NTmaxx socialmaxxx and just settle for psl4 chick maybe of same race if you legit are kissless
I only ask out hot girls I cant change the fact that I want a hot woman to make up for my lack of genes and my lack of value

• +1
Reactions: chadtachi, IndianJock, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
GIGACOPE

30% of the foids interviewed said they don’t have a bias and you believe them?

Many of those simply didn’t want to sound racist, many others just lack self awareness and they just imagined a gigachang and thought “yeah I would fuck him” JFL

And even the ones who actually meant it hold ethnics to higher standard when it comes to face/height/body. Being an ethnic isn’t an automatic strike out, but its something negative that needs to be made up for with other positive qualities.

Is there any girl who actually has no racial bias? Yeah, but they are like 1%, not 30%.
Just like every guy finds white women the most attractive as much as they are afraid to admit it

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3202, the next o'pry and 3 others
GIGACOPE

Many of those simply didn’t want to sound racist, many others just lack self awareness and they just imagined a gigachang and thought “yeah I would fuck him” JFL

And even the ones who actually meant it hold ethnics to higher standard when it comes to face/height/body. Being an ethnic isn’t an automatic strike out, but its something negative that needs to be made up for with other positive qualities.

Is there any girl who actually has no racial bias? Yeah, but they are like 1%, not 30%.
Just like every guy finds white women the most attractive as much as they are afraid to admit it
your right but I want to point out something

whereas for us guys a white women who is 5/10 is equivalent to a 5.5/10 ethnic women

but for women, a white man who is 5/10 is equivalent to a 7-8/10 ethnic man...

hell id say sometimes its not only that, most women wont even date ethnic men regardless of their looks, women are WAY more racist

and its not even that, some of us guys dont put white women at #1, like me personally I slightly prefer women of my own ethnicity over white women and i know other guys irl that prefer latinas to white women

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 5'8manlet
your right but I want to point out something

whereas for us guys a white women who is 5/10 is equivalent to a 5.5/10 ethnic women

but for women, a white man who is 5/10 is equivalent to a 8/10 ethnic man...

hell id say sometimes its not only that, most women wont even date ethnic men regardless of their looks, women are WAY more racist
For me a 6/10 white woman is equivalent to a 8/10 ethnic woman.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
White passing latino
ive never had a girlfriend I know its primarily my face as a result of the 51 rejections from different women

but ethnicity is also a small factor, as is height … hence is my name: Short, Ugly, and Brown

GIGACOPE

Some guys find Asian women the most attractive. Sure there are a lot of ugly ones, but when they're not, they are usually drop dead gorgeous.

Some guys find Asian women the most attractive. Sure there are a lot of ugly ones, but when they're not, they are usually drop dead gorgeous.
That doesn’t make sense to me. Why would you find a woman that you know will give you unattractive sons the most attractive?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
That doesn’t make sense to me. Why would you find a woman that you know will give you unattractive sons the most attractive?
Can you not select an Asian female with good features and produce a chang?

Race is a gigacope and a meme. Here is how to get a foid: BE CONFI............I MEAN BE YOURSE..............I MEAN BE FUCKING ATTRACTIVE LOL. WHO CARES ABOUT FUCKING RACE, JUST BE CHAD OR GIGACHAD AND YOU WILL GET A FOID LOL

lol thread done in the first reply. This is it

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Can you not select an Asian female with good features and produce a chang?

RACE BLACKPILL: White Chads are considered the most beautiful of all Chads (Highest SMV and PSL ) , while also having the highest # of Chads

For every Tyrone, Chang, or Abduul, there is atleast 5 White Chads that mog them

No you cannot reproduce with any woman of different race than white to make Chad

White Chad is the superior human of all humans, but white's flaw is it easily diluted with other races

This is why people freak out when white girls date black guys, but nobody says anything when white guys date black or asain women

Its because women choose who to reproduce with meaning she is giving away her white genes, where as the white men reproducing with other races can eventually thru generations lead to white children, and its better the white man reproduce with an ethnic than not all

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
GIGACOPE

I think you're right actually, but its not 1% or my dating life wouldn't be possible

It's prob at least 20%... these women are answering anonymously basically online without people judging them in a live interview etc.

I just don't think its true that you can GLOBALLY SUBTRACT 2 points just because you're ethnic. It's more like -4 points with some women, -2 points with some others, -1, -0, even +1 or +2 if she has a fetish for your race
ive never had a girlfriend I know its primarily my face as a result of the 51 rejections from different women

but ethnicity is also a small factor, as is height … hence is my name: Short, Ugly, and Brown
51 isn't nearly enough, try over 4000 like I have done then complain son

I just don't think its true that you can GLOBALLY SUBTRACT 2 points just because you're ethnic. It's more like -4 points with some women, -2 points with some others, -1, -0, even +1 or +2 if she has a fetish for your race
LOOKS ARE SUBJECTIVE :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

Yeah Im sure there’s tons of hot white girls with a fetish for indians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and IndianJock
You are arab i see

TEE-HEE RACE DOESN'T MATTER
FRA80ZETo1l7d6nUcIoNq90PxtF
A7wwa686iob11
8f971223e12311fdd6edf4fabc7f824c

No bro if u r not white its over

Race doesn't matter if you're a gigachang/ gigapreet. It does matter for Rest of the Ethnics

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
I have legit never seen a good looking ethnic IRL. Even the ones I see online are only good looking because they have many white features.

You can see many examples of Amwf irl which according to you guys shouldn’t be possible. It’s rare but happens especially in areas like California with high asian population.
Nobody is arguing that it’s not a handicap overall. It’s obviously much easier to be white

70%? It was like 95%.

Good point, there isn't enough imaging of good looking asian/curries for whities to be aware that they exist.

70%? It was like 95%.
No when you do the math it’s approx 70%

72% have a preference of those 92% exclude asians

.92 * .72 = 66% actually

Good point, there isn't enough imaging of good looking asian/curries for whities to be aware that they exist.
Movies like crazy rich asians help us betabuxx at very least. Main actor is gl etc

What matters more than anything is status. Everything increases your status, looks, wealth, fame, social class, standing, etc, and the fact of the matter is white women in particularly are attracted to status more than anything, and they show it in insane ways, like fucking animals (which have high status among western white women), such as dogs, and shit.

You know who else has high status in the west? Ethnics. Women are status sexual as a whole, particularly white women. Women have more status than men at the moment aswell, which is part of the reason why women would rather date another woman than be with a man. Some degenerates have more status aswell, even when they're ugly, such as faggots of all shapes and forms, which is why women are sometimes all over them aswell.

Last edited:
As long as you look good you’re fine in a women’s book

What matters more than anything is status. Everything increases your status, looks, wealth, fame, social class, standing, etc, and the fact of the matter is white women in particularly are attracted to status more than anything, and they show it in insane ways, like fucking animals (which have high status among western white women), such as dogs, and shit.

You know who else has high status in the west? Ethnics. Women are status sexual as a whole, particularly white women. Women have more status than men at the moment aswell, which is part of the reason why women would rather date another woman than be with a man. Some degenerates have more status aswell, even when they're ugly, such as faggots of all shapes and forms, which is why women are sometimes all over them aswell.
Realistically the dog thing is pretty rare, and white people have more status than ethnics and better looks halo
Women date women cause they can’t get chad to commit or they’re just naturally bisexual
They like gays because they don’t judge their sexual behaviors or want sex but are still male. Though many gays are bi and end up smashing these girls

Realistically the dog thing is pretty rare
It's much less rare among white women, because animals have more status among white women than among any other group.
white people have more status than ethnics and better looks halo
Ethnic men have more status than white men, in the west, particularly in far left urban areas, women will reject their white looksmatch, for an ethnic a point or 2 below them in places in L.A/London/Etc, even if the ethnic is poorer than the white aswell.
Women date women cause they can’t get chad to commit or they’re just naturally bisexual
The evolutionary reason for why women have a biological urge to go lesbo in the first place is to attract men funnily enough, however, they're still statussexual, and the increase in lesbianism shows that, yes they would rather be with Chad, but if they can't be with Chad they'll still choose someone with higher status than an average white guy.
They like gays because they don’t judge their sexual behaviors or want sex but are still male. Though many gays are bi and end up smashing these girls
Bro, there are literally people who pretend to be faggots or trannies to get a GF, even when they're ugly as fuck, it's a despicable trend that sadly sometimes actually works. White women are primitive, they need eugenics, average white men have been losing for awhile, young white men in particularly in the past 20 years, unless you think their increased status with ugly ethnic females and extreme hypergamy compared to any other race, is something to count as a win, instead of their own women.

It's much less rare among white women, because animals have more status among white women than among any other group.

Ethnic men have more status than white men, in the west, particularly in far left urban areas, women will reject their white looksmatch, for an ethnic a point or 2 below them in places in L.A/London/Etc, even if the ethnic is poorer than the white aswell.

The evolutionary reason for why women have a biological urge to go lesbo in the first place is to attract men funnily enough, however, they're still statussexual, and the increase in lesbianism shows that, yes they would rather be with Chad, but if they can't be with Chad they'll still choose someone with higher status than an average white guy.

Bro, there are literally people who pretend to be faggots or trannies to get a GF, even when they're ugly as fuck, it's a despicable trend that sadly sometimes actually works. White women are primitive, they need eugenics, average white men have been losing for awhile, young white men in particularly in the past 20 years, unless you think their increased status with ugly ethnic females and extreme hypergamy compared to any other race, is something to count as a win, instead of their own women.
As a successful high tier ethnic who still has to betabuxx, I gotta say being white 20 yrs ago was a 11/10 and now its only a 9/10

As a successful high tier ethnic who still has to betabuxx, I gotta say being white 20 yrs ago was a 11/10 and now its only a 9/10
JBW is a joke where it matters, with white women looksmatched or above. There's a reason why its so hard to ever spot a white guy with a white woman who is looksmatched or above, even if he pays for it, and yet ethnics are with white women who mog them more than ever before in comparison to whites.

Reverse hypergamy has become an epidemic, white boys are second class citizens in the proto cybperpunk dystopian west.

Race doesn’t matter if you look like him

JBW is a joke where it matters, with white women looksmatched or above. There's a reason why its so hard to ever spot a white guy with a white woman who is looksmatched or above, even if he pays for it, and yet ethnics are with white women who mog them more than ever before in comparison to whites.

Reverse hypergamy has become an epidemic, white boys are second class citizens in the proto cybperpunk dystopian west.

Bro I don’t think this is the case lol, it’s in your head. Chad gets stacy to actually lust after him while I betabuxx her for hours or weekends ata time as she fantasizes about spending her life with white chad

Bro I don’t think this is the case lol, it’s in your head. Chad gets stacy to actually lust after him while I betabuxx her for hours or weekends ata time as she fantasizes about spending her life with white chad
Show me even 10 examples of a white man (not Jewish), with a white girl better looking than he is, let alone a girl of any race, if you even can, honestly, and i'll show you 10x the amount of ethnic males with white females specifically who are better looking than they are. It'd be one thing if this was mere cherrypicking, it's another thing when its almost impossible to find any examples whatsoever period. I doubt you'll even be able to find looksmatch lol, but I guess that's more likely.

Show me even 10 examples of a white man (not Jewish), with a white girl better looking than he is, let alone a girl of any race, if you even can, honestly, and i'll show you 10x the amount of ethnic males with white females specifically who are better looking than they are. It'd be one thing if this was mere cherrypicking, it's another thing when its almost impossible to find any examples whatsoever period. I doubt you'll even be able to find looksmatch lol, but I guess that's more likely.
I think in general it’s hard to find Interracial couples and since white people look better on average when you do find a interracial couple the white girl is going to mog or the white guys going to mog more often. And women overall just choose better looking men than themselves as we all know so of course the avg white guy will mog his Gf white or not. Btw your odds are better as an avg white guy than an avg asian guy going for a white girl, this is clear.

I think in general it’s hard to find Interracial couples and since white people look better on average when you do find a interracial couple the white girl is going to mog or the white guys going to mog more often. And women overall just choose better looking men than themselves as we all know so of course the avg white guy will mog his Gf white or not. Btw your odds are better as an avg white guy than an avg asian guy going for a white girl, this is clear.
Odds are better as an ethnic with getting a better looking white female, and that's what matters. Supposedly white people have these great odds, they have great odds at dating subhumans, just lol. I had a fucking Kenyan female try to email me the other day, this isn't even the first black female I had to reject, i'm truly living the life bro as a statusmaxxed wite boi getting messages from third worlders from across the Earth, just lol. I think i'm done.
C9480bef01655677523e14f1f7c94a55

Odds are better as an ethnic with getting a better looking white female, and that's what matters. Supposedly white people have these great odds, they have great odds at dating subhumans. I had a fucking Kenyan female try to email me the other day, this isn't even the first black female I had to reject, i'm truly living the life bro as a statusmaxxed wite boi getting messages from third worlders from across the Earth, just lol. I think i'm done.
View attachment 265398

I don’t think odds are greater of ethnics mogging their white partner over white guy mogging white partner. It’s much more likely you’re just focusing on the ones that do. Stacy oftentimes is dating some avg whites guy who sells drugs or is a promoter

most white guys like ethnic chicks so having tons of them as options is an improvement