[not going ER] Why do girls treat me so badly?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond

As you can see, I am definitely no model. But I don't think I'm close to subhuman either, so I don't get why I am treated as such. If everything about the blackpill and the importance of looks is true, why do no girls that are relatively close to my looksmatch giving me any attention? Even when I try to talk to them I always get ignored, blocked, pushed away, etc. Idk if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong or what but if looks are truly everything then why aren't my looks doing me any favors at all?

View attachment 16697
As you can see, I am definitely no model. But I don't think I'm close to subhuman either, so I don't get why I am treated as such. If everything about the blackpill and the importance of looks is true, why do no girls that are relatively close to my looksmatch giving me any attention? Even when I try to talk to them I always get ignored, blocked, pushed away, etc. Idk if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong or what but if looks are truly everything then why aren't my looks doing me any favors at all?
i wanna be your friend man

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
maybe you're acting too aspie
unironically

• +1
Reactions: Autist
You’re average looking-slightly above, do you mean when you talk to them in person or online? If online it’s prob cuz you need to be a chad for most of them, in person it could be your body being so skinny and looking young af

you guys keep posting irl picture and with those depressing post
you not afraid people you know irl found this site? thats awkward

You’re average looking-slightly above, do you mean when you talk to them in person or online? If online it’s prob cuz you need to be a chad for most of them, in person it could be your body being so skinny and looking young af
I mostly meet girls in person. I've done some research and I'm getting clothes to best make my frame appear larger while I'm still gaining.

it has like 300 members bro

Meh idc the, everyone ik is a normie and even if they did find this site who cares still.

I mostly meet girls in person. I've done some research and I'm getting clothes to best make my frame appear larger while I'm still gaining.
Most likely your frame then bro being skinny is death tbh do that wear big jackets while bulking, and also act alpha and cocky no bitchy behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 470
Bro just be yourself and go talk to her.

Jokes aside don't approach looksmatches if you're a virgin/loser or at all socially weird. If you're in a social circle you probably have a chance with a looksmatch in that circle if you aren't autistic but keep in mind that women are literally a functional thumb and a right swipe away from an "adventure" with a dude more attractive than you.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Mansnob
Bro just be yourself and go talk to her.

Jokes aside don't approach looksmatches if you're a virgin/loser or at all socially weird. If you're in a social circle you probably have a chance with a looksmatch in that circle if you aren't autistic but keep in mind that women are literally a functional thumb and a right swipe away from an "adventure" with a dude more attractive than you.
That's true, and also I don't really have a social circle and there's no girls in my social proximity I talk to. All of them are just aquaintances and none of them like me as stated in the post

That's true, and also I don't really have a social circle and there's no girls in my social proximity I talk to. All of them are just aquaintances and none of them like me as stated in the post
If youre in high school or uni just wait for random foids to make prolonged eye contact and then walk up and talk to them. If no girls give you prolonged eye contact or other obvious signals of interest its over for you and you should ignore hoes and focus on looksmaxxing.

Dont expect the average looksmatched girl to treat you with any degree of respect or care about your attention/validation. Keep in mind how psychologically warping the level of attention women receive from modernity is. In the same way that technology has enabled most people to eat themselves into obesity and an early grave it has enabled most women to ride the selfie-dopamine tinder cock carousel into an SSRI+boxed wine fueled death drive str8 into the wall at 80mph.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Mansnob and SeiGun
If youre in high school or uni just wait for random foids to make prolonged eye contact and then walk up and talk to them. If no girls give you prolonged eye contact or other obvious signals of interest its over for you and you should ignore hoes and focus on looksmaxxing.

Dont expect the average looksmatched girl to treat you with any degree of respect or care about your attention/validation. Keep in mind how psychologically warping the level of attention women receive from modernity is. In the same way that technology has enabled most people to eat themselves into obesity and an early grave it has enabled most women to ride the selfie-dopamine tinder cock carousel into an SSRI+boxed wine fueled death drive str8 into the wall at 80mph.
Pure wisdom