Nothing for short midface

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
Why is there legit so few mfs talking about short midface failo in here? Every thread I come across about midface talks about normal and longer midfaces but nvr short. Atleast longer midfaces makes u look more masculine and mature. Short midface with rounded jaw legit makes u look like a kid and I got that problem. Any solutions for this? How to vertically lengthen face?

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Tallman and extremchange628181
Mouth breath + implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, HollowCheek, SurgeryEnjoyer and 11 others
Yeah, it's hell

At what ratio does it start to look too short?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
what is the number

Bimax correct sfs

Nothing corrects lfs and it looks terrible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, extremchange628181 and Deleted member 18879
Bimax correct sfs

But I heard it doesn't actually increase the length tho. The soft tissue outside won't increase with the maxilla downgrafting. Usually it seems that genioplasty does more than downgraft to increase length of the overall face by increasing lower third height

RyanGoslingmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, ungewist and HollowCheek
I'd rather have SFS than LFS though

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 18879
How long is ur mid face, ever consider its ur ipd is the problem.

I have a mid face and my ipd is wide correspondingly, like 70mm while my mid face height is like 65mm

Just waiting for obo man

How long is ur mid face, ever consider its ur ipd is the problem.

I have a mid face and my ipd is wide correspondingly, like 70mm while my mid face height is like 65mm
Almost identical measurements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
modified orbital box osteotomy, decrease ur ipd
Oh right. I have a short face so was looking for procedures that can increase the midface. Ik genio increases lower third height but I also want to increase midface

Almost identical measurements
I mean u probably alright, at least better than horsecel for sure
Oh right. I have a short face so was looking for procedures that can increase the midface. Ik genio increases lower third height but I also want to increase midface
For me Im going a zygo reduction and obo. Fixing mid face ratio and skull width to height ratio at the same time

I mean u probably alright, at least better than horsecel for sure

For me Im going a zygo reduction and obo. Fixing mid face ratio and skull width to height ratio at the same time
Rather be a horse than a small skulled kid lol

• +1
short midface is ideal asf you just need a tall chin to go with it

• JFL
  • +1
Short midface ratio in ur head is like 1 lol. Mine is shorter
the shorter the better i have 1.3 i want 1.7 your midface should be the same lrngth as ur chin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 32734
Bimax with downgrafting corrects this issue. Surgeons will only perform this on you if you lack tooth show otherwise you will end up with a gummy smile.

the shorter the better i have 1.3 i want 1.7 your midface should be the same lrngth as ur chin
are you sure you’re measuring this

Attachments

• 702690D6-4B95-4D6C-AADE-23447600690A.jpeg
    702690D6-4B95-4D6C-AADE-23447600690A.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• C8D6A801-F230-47C9-A336-199ECDECC31F.jpeg
    C8D6A801-F230-47C9-A336-199ECDECC31F.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Mr. President
Bimax correct sfs

Cope there are a lot of good looking models with long face Syndroms it depends on your other features and harmony if a short a long face is a feature that make you look worse. It’s like saying a big nose is ugly. It might be but there a lot of cases where it looks good tho

At what ratio does it start to look too short?
Above 1.10 midface ratio is isually considered as a feminine level of compactness (and a neotenous one thus, which is a very bad thing).

• +1
Cope there are a lot of good looking models with long face Syndroms it depends on your other features and harmony if a short a long face is a feature that make you look worse. It’s like saying a big nose is ugly. It might be but there a lot of cases where it looks good tho
The models you are talking about are maybe not lfs or not extreme.

I do not consider Adam Levine as a lfs because he has a good jaw and cheekbones.

Show me exemples

Bimax with downgrafting corrects this issue. Surgeons will only perform this on you if you lack tooth show otherwise you will end up with a gummy smile.
I do indeed lack teeth show

I have been recommended this surgery but would it actually lengthen the midface? How will the soft tissue on the outside also change with the bone mass? In order to achieve the lengthening, we need both bone and soft tissue lengthening don't we?

I have been recommended this surgery but would it actually lengthen the midface? How will the soft tissue on the outside also change with the bone mass? In order to achieve the lengthening, we need both bone and soft tissue lengthening don't we?
They create a gap in the middle and move the upper jaw down so you show more teeth when smiling. There will be soft tissue stretching when this is done.

Usually they fill the gap with bone grafts, I’m getting this procedure done in a few months as I’ve also got SFS.

They create a gap in the middle and move the upper jaw down so you show more teeth when smiling. There will be soft tissue stretching when this is done.

Usually they fill the gap with bone grafts, I’m getting this procedure done in a few months as I’ve also got SFS.
I get the bone part but from what I have seen, apparently the bone just slides down and the soft tissue stays the same. I came upon eppley who also confirmed this. Eppley said there are ways to shorter midfaces by shortening philtrum with lip lift but no ways of lengthening the face even by doing anything with the lips to increase the philtrum. For me, just a longer philtrum would ascend so hard

Just waiting for obo man
I also have 70mm IPD and I can tell you that there is not a single surgeon in the world that would perform OBO in you or in me, OBO is only performed on extremely deformed people

Can I dm u ?

I also have 70mm IPD and I can tell you that there is not a single surgeon in the world that would perform OBO in you or in me, OBO is only performed on extremely deformed people
Is 70mm ipd too wide or narrow?

Is 70mm ipd too wide or narrow?
On paper its too wide but i have a wide face so my es ratio is like 0.46. You have to calculate your eye seperation as well

I literally asked and a few literally said yes. You have to mention its the modified obo. Look at older posts about obo.

Obo tech has breakthrough just in these years and its only going to be easier by time

On paper its too wide but i have a wide face so my es ratio is like 0.46. You have to calculate your eye seperation as well
Mine is 0.46 . My eyes are separated by a distance equivalent to one eye

Bimax correct sfs

As if hes actually gonna get bimax

Sfs is the most disqustingly subhuman singular failo