Nothing for short midface

how can bimax lengthen the nose length
It doesn't have to lengthen nose tbh. Just philtrum is fine but idk if that's possible

• Hmm...
Reactions: User49
appearently lefort 2 downgraft is the only solution btw

It doesn't have to lengthen nose tbh. Just philtrum is fine but idk if that's possible
No you'll still look like a baby and it's gonna make your facial thirds off

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
No you'll still look like a baby and it's gonna make your facial thirds off
U can even it out but raising ur eyebrows slightly. It kinda seems to work for me. I have fatty pads under my eyebrows but when I widen my eyes and it doesn't feel tedious to do so for me atleast,it pushes my eyebrows up jfl. Ofc u lose ur hooded eyes but then facial Harmony is more important

you need this

Why is there legit so few mfs talking about short midface failo in here? Every thread I come across about midface talks about normal and longer midfaces but nvr short. Atleast longer midfaces makes u look more masculine and mature. Short midface with rounded jaw legit makes u look like a kid and I got that problem. Any solutions for this? How to vertically lengthen face?
Braces with extractions

Why is there legit so few mfs talking about short midface failo in here? Every thread I come across about midface talks about normal and longer midfaces but nvr short. Atleast longer midfaces makes u look more masculine and mature. Short midface with rounded jaw legit makes u look like a kid and I got that problem. Any solutions for this? How to vertically lengthen face?
Chew