NT guys get away with being mid dressing like shit and getting no money

Autisticbrokeass2

Autisticbrokeass2

Professionnal Fumbler
The reason ? Social circles.

Imagine thinking putting some stuff on your face to slightly change its shape or color will make you get tons of hoes

Imagine thinking dressing oldmoney or showing a hoe your trading/betting stats will make her ovulate

Imagine thinking getting friends and more social will suffice. Got friends with a chadlite/chad, htn's & lots of mtn's. Most of them don't have girl friends or despite me being normal and not just full-on socially retarded like you niggas, they don't want me around them cuz they wanna bag them. And for the others, they have ltb friends

Jfl at becoming friends with other social outcasts

Jfl at being friends with tyrone thinking he gon let you hit some from his rotation

Jfl at being friends with a roastie thinking you'll get anything other than maybe her as if you try any of her friends she'll cockblock by jealousy despite her maybe not even being into you

If you aren't in friend groups with non-hoe stacy's it's over just be gay or jerk off in your bed

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, try2beme, EggKing and 6 others
The reason ? Social circles.

Imagine thinking putting some stuff on your face to slightly change its shape or color will make you get tons of hoes

Imagine thinking dressing oldmoney or showing a hoe your trading/betting stats will make her ovulate

Imagine thinking getting friends and more social will suffice. Got friends with a chadlite/chad, htn's & lots of mtn's. Most of them don't have girl friends or despite me being normal and not just full-on socially retarded like you niggas, they don't want me around them cuz they wanna bag them. And for the others, they have ltb friends

Jfl at being friends with tyrone thinking he gon let you hit some from his rotation

Jfl at being friends with a roastie thinking you'll get anything other than maybe her as if you try any of her friends she'll cockblock by jealousy despite her maybe not even being into you

If you aren't in friend groups with non-hoe stacy's it's over just be gay or jerk off in your bed
its true. they get away with being ugly and broke while way better looking people on here rot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie, piec, GabachoCopium and 2 others
its true. they get away with being ugly and broke while way better looking people on here rot
"You're tall, muscular and handsome, how come you don't have a girlfriend" cuz I deadass met them in hs or through DAs & I barely talk to ppl in uni like a braindead

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
NT is the new chad now
Hahahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thatrandomteen, vermillioncorefan and Autisticbrokeass2
Don't get what OP's point is supposed to be. Social circles are good but only if they have trad HQNP foids in them?

Legit 0.0001% unicorns lmao. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and lemonnz
"You're tall, muscular and handsome, how come you don't have a girlfriend" cuz I deadass met them in hs or through DAs & I barely talk to ppl in uni like a braindead
i also barely ever talk irl

i can't meet anyone either

Don't get what OP's point is supposed to be. Social circles are good but only if they have trad HQNP foids in them?
Yeah. Friend groups of 90-100% dudes (which most NT dudes outside of school have) sucks for meeting which used to be the main way to meet and is quite literally still one of the best. Less chance to get fucked over by a stranger bc of reputation & common acquaintances, more likely to have a similar personality since common friends, etc... If you get a group with girls its cool but if it doesnt have some good ones in it kinda defeats the purpose.

Tf HQNP means tho, is it like a US army secret weapon code or some shit, you guys are overdoing it
Not really but yeah I'll need good luck to not be a good cuck

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
i don’t talk ever just fuck

i can't meet anyone either
This is the worst problem ever. If you don't already have friends you're fucked. I'm glad I was social back in school before uni & now I have an alternative with a friend group I got by crazy luck. If it wasnt for this group I'd have to leech friendship off of random fucks at my uni which could work but my ex and another ex's former bff are there so I'm gonna have a hard time integrating. I'm probably gonna jester my way into some friendgroups tho

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
This is the worst problem ever. If you don't already have friends you're fucked. I'm glad I was social back in school before uni & now I have an alternative with a friend group I got by crazy luck. If it wasnt for this group I'd have to leech friendship off of random fucks at my uni which could work but my ex and another ex's former bff are there so I'm gonna have a hard time integrating. I'm probably gonna jester my way into some friendgroups tho
i dont have friends for years this fucks with me hard. i literally cant make friends even tho im nice and outgoing irl

• So Sad
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and ascension
i don’t talk ever just fuck
I deadass don't enjoy sex much anymore I feel empty as fuck doing it, now I just want a gf if I don't at least have some empathy or feelings for a girl I just wanna get my dick sucked and maybe cowgirl bc it requires 0 effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and vermillioncorefan
i dont have friends for years this fucks with me hard. i literally cant make friends even tho im nice and outgoing irl
Becoming friends is basically knowing someone from one place and seeing them from time to time, then proposing to exchange numbers or IG accounts to meet at some other place. Let them chose if possible, that way you could be invited into one of that person's friendgroup, if not possible then propose going to a bar just hanging out if that, basically doing some activity based on that person (if they're chill or always busy, if they drink or not, if they like shopping, if they do bodybuilding/streetworkout/cardio/soccer/basket/bowling and you to its the best choice doesnt work well for stuff like boxing or golf tho lol)

You can build friendgroups yourself but the best advice would be to meet a social king and co-create small friend groups with them by basically just being at their side. Its not as hard as it sounds, just someone who talks a lot & knows a good number of people. If they're not a social king you can meet someone from their group who's clearly more popular and then leech on that guy. You could also just get a similar status to that guy by doing favors to guys from his own group

I deadass don't enjoy sex much anymore I feel empty as fuck doing it, now I just want a gf if I don't at least have some empathy or feelings for a girl I just wanna get my dick sucked and maybe cowgirl bc it requires 0 effort
i don’t have stuff like that ngl i was born without them

i don’t have stuff like that ngl i was born without them
What, feelings ? If that were true you wouldnt be here imo

Cuz you're either here out of frustration, need of help to become better (so the desire to be better needs to be present), or to get a laugh at people here

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and vermillioncorefan
What, feelings ? If that were true you wouldnt be here imo

Cuz you're either here out of frustration, need of help to become better (so the desire to be better needs to be present), or to get a laugh at people here
no i’m just sad so i look at this depressing stuff my only feelings r negative cuz i have schizophrenia

no i’m just sad so i look at this depressing stuff my only feelings r negative cuz i have schizophrenia
Most negative feelings everyone have lmao, only feeling positive feelings or none is defo a mogger trait tho

Does having schizophrenia makes it harder for you or you can hide it well?

and you think them being betabux and future rinse victims is that much better than incelism?

chad or death. sub chad is just a different kind of hell.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
and you think them being betabux and future rinse victims is that much better than incelism?
If we're talking about "I hate women, chads & the men who allowed for this market" type of incelism yeah I'd rather be that than a full-on oofydoofy

But you can be a self-aware fake oofydoofy who's playing and not just getting played which is better than getting 0 play whatsoever
chad or death. sub chad is just a different kind of hell.
Chadlite or HTN can be enough depending on your status, some high level hoes made me feel like a gigachad when I was prettyboymaxxed at 17 (I was a HTN at best)

There is no social circle for your face

Most brutal thread I've seen this week @ElTruecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and ElTruecel
use dating apps

Jfl at cope and retardation in this low iq greycel thread.

Get looks or die.

Thread closed.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Jfl at cope and retardation in this low iq greycel thread.

Get looks or die.

Thread closed.
Get looks or get pussy

Both our choices have been made.

Most brutal thread I've seen this week @ElTruecel
Had to remind ourselves of the real blackpill but some still want to cope

It was legit until that jfl.

It was legit until that jfl.
To put it simply, social circles are good if they include a pretty good disparity of both men and women without them being linked by being in couple (meaning, they arent in the friendgroup because their bf or gf is in the friendgroup). Don't need no "HQNPEUDIZKEGSIAYZJDJ trad virgin femoid" but decent women who arent on DA or clubs (which yes, its rare thats the point, but not unicorns common nigga, unicorns only for 25-30+)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
To put it simply, social circles are good if they include a pretty good disparity of both men and women without them being linked by being in couple (meaning, they arent in the friendgroup because their bf or gf is in the friendgroup). Don't need no "HQNPEUDIZKEGSIAYZJDJ trad virgin femoid" but decent women who arent on DA or clubs (which yes, its rare thats the point, but not unicorns common nigga, unicorns only for 25-30+)
oh yeah jfl there are friends but usually it’s mtb girls bruh Stacie’s are rare so I hope you were joking.

oh yeah jfl there are friends but usually it’s mtb girls bruh Stacie’s are rare so I hope you were joking.
Stacies aint that rare + they're overvalued. A whore is a whore