NUCLEAR PHILOSOPHICAL PILL : What most men especially incels fail to understand about woman

WINGLESS ANGEL

WINGLESS ANGEL

Gold
They fail to understand that woman as a being base their value on what they're connected to, not themselves as individuals. For women it's not that they want to be the strongest, smartest, most influential, the better looking individual , but their aim is to be WITH the person who has all these qualities I've mentioned .

Why do you think woman become fat and ugly after getting the men they desire,why there's even a meme of woman compare the "how he met me" vs "how am i looking now" with obviously the first state being the better looking than the later one, it's because everything they had to do from looking good to everything else was just for attracting what they want, they don't care how they look like as opposite for men we do things for us, we want to mog for us, we want to be the best for us.

A men doesn't base his value to what he's attached to, a men could be a king, a doctor and an engineer, yet he would have no problem marrying to a bum female peasant, however a woman will never do the same.

The conclusion is, A WOMAN IS ALWAYS IN BUSINESS, THEY WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR SOMETHING BETTER SO NEVER DELUDE YOURSELF IN THINKING OF THE EXISTENCE OF LOVE OR ANY SORT OF BLUEPILL INNOCENT CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.

P. S:, I've seen many cucks coming to the forum spitting emotion and love crap lately that's why I thought i should talk about this.

inb4 didn't read you're mom's a hoe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, JoshuaG, Deleted member 34058 and 4 others
I got inspired to make the thread thanks to the Icelandic forum legend @disillusioned

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Looks like something Jordan Peterson would say.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, Variety Jones, Deleted member 62902 and 4 others
OP thinks using this font somehow makes his thread more high IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 62902, bloomercel and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Roquefort, Egyptianmogger and 1 other person
OP thinks using this font somehow makes his thread more high IQ
Have you got your noble prize for this magnificent discovery yet?

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
Op has kindergarten iq, you are just reiterating what we all know jfl

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel and lemonnz
If girls cared about intelligence, must of us wouldnt be here

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, Klasik01 and 3 others
Women are attracted to men who can do things they cannot do. This simple sentence explains "masculine and feminine energy" = dominating and submissive behavior. Example: If a woman is showing you how to repair a car she won't be attracted to you, it has to be the opposite. A man is already interested in a woman wether she knows to do certain stuff or not, he might be more attracted to her if she knows about cars but not in the opposite way. A woman is only attracted to a man if she thinks he's superior in any kind of way, it doesn't has to be stereotypical masculine traits. This is why feminists like the same type of men traditional and modern women like. Because this is the unique type of man that attracts. If this man has looks and money, the halo effect would be astronomical. The only way a good looking woman can fall in love with an average looking male is by showing he's superior to her in all senses, is a compensation for lack of looks. If a good looking man has feminine energy he would get a negative halo effect because he doesn't fit a woman's expectations. In other words, attraction for women is being submissive. And it doesn't have to be work related, it's your experience with women and life that makes you more attractive. Of course subs 5 would never had the chance to show a woman how talented their are cuz they would get rejected instantly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26
Men are practical and women are emotional brother. Men know where they stand. Sure some men are giga-delusional. Some random ethnic 16yr old indian will think he is entitled to get a white 5'7 stacy to sleep with him but he will get a slap on his face from life like we all get in highschool, making us realise our true value. Women get this too, just at 30 or 35, when theyve been fucked by chads all over the world and now want to settle with them but the chad now ignore them. These women will either marry an oofy doofy and use him for life as a "sex-paid slave", i.e a slave who is paid with pussy. Or they will go femcel mode lesbian all men should die type of bs. Women's dreams of settling with chad arent crushed as early, whilst our dreams are crushed in highschool. There is not much different brother

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and humanoidsub7
Essays.org

• JFL
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
In other words
They feel entitled to the best

Where does that come from?
Inflated ego

Women are attracted to men who can do things they cannot do. This simple sentence explains "masculine and feminine energy" = dominating and submissive behavior. Example: If a woman is showing you how to repair a car she won't be attracted to you, it has to be the opposite.
Somehow my skills at assembling & fixing PCs, installing and using software, and doing other stuff related to computers, didn't create any attraction in girls...

They fail to understand that woman as a being base their value on what they're connected to, not themselves as individuals. For women it's not that they want to be the strongest, smartest, most influential, the better looking individual , but their aim is to be WITH the person who has all these qualities I've mentioned .

Why do you think woman become fat and ugly after getting the men they desire,why there's even a meme of woman compare the "how he met me" vs "how am i looking now" with obviously the first state being the better looking than the later one, it's because everything they had to do from looking good to everything else was just for attracting what they want, they don't care how they look like as opposite for men we do things for us, we want to mog for us, we want to be the best for us.

A men doesn't base his value to what he's attached to, a men could be a king, a doctor and an engineer, yet he would have no problem marrying to a bum female peasant, however a woman will never do the same.

The conclusion is, A WOMAN IS ALWAYS IN BUSINESS, THEY WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR SOMETHING BETTER SO NEVER DELUDE YOURSELF IN THINKING OF THE EXISTENCE OF LOVE OR ANY SORT OF BLUEPILL INNOCENT CONNECTION BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.

P. S:, I've seen many cucks coming to the forum spitting emotion and love crap lately that's why I thought i should talk about this.

inb4 didn't read you're mom's a hoe
A man*