OMG I KNOW HOW FIX MY EYES AREA

Deleted member 2378

Deleted member 2378

Bronze
( I try to take the best pic, front of me like I am watching you in eyes )

We can see that my right eye ( left on pic ) have a Neutral/slightly positive canthal tilt and my other eye is falling into oblivion with that NCT

Here we can see the scleral show that my eyes have, more pronounced on my left eye ( right on pic )

Now that is how it should be fixed with a Blepharoplasty, my right eye ( left on pic ) gonna looks more close and more small and my left eye ( right on pic ) gonna also looks more small and close but with a NCT

And now my left eye ( right in pic ) fixed with a canthopexy. The goal is to try to bring the corner of my eye on the green line to get the Neutral canthal tilt with the red line

More symmetry eyes, Hunterlite eyes, cheap cost, like 1800-2000€ for the Blepharoplasty and 1500-1800 for a canthopexy of two eyes so maybe one eye gonna cost less or the half
I just have to find a job after school and with 400€ per months in 4 months I can get the Blepharoplasty after that I work another 4 months and get the canthopexy

OMG BOYOS ASCENCION IN COMING :feelsautistic:
What do you think guys ? :feelshmm::feelsez:

Last edited:

Keep on coping

• So Sad
Reactions: negarrr
I don't know how so many people end up with a scelera show like that, I can't even imagine how bone mass have to be low to be confronted with this, IRL I see more guys with a scelera show than without JFL.