Once im a model

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
once i become a model, im gonna leave this forum and slay foids with my newly acquired model privilige, im gonna get the confidence i've never had. is gonna fix my mental problems, make me less retarded, and finally make me happy with myself. how to aply to agencys so i dont kms by christmas?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Clown Show, Whitepilled and 3 others
What kinda model will you be because tbh with your current niche I can’t see you becoming a model for like uh idk calvin klein or smthing no offence.

You definitely would make a good niche model

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 32973 and Nick.Harte
once i become a model, im gonna leave this forum and slay foids with my newly acquired model privilige, im gonna get the confidence i've never had. is gonna fix my mental problems, make me less retarded, and finally make me happy with myself. how to aply to agencys so i dont kms by christmas?
I realized the potential of the modelpill and now my plan is to ascend to 6PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
what do you look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497