One interesting method that could solve all your mental problems (given enough time)

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Is to ignore everyone and everything. And I don’t mean socially, I mean intellectually. Ignore all advice from your parents, friends, whoever podcast you listen to such as Jordan Tate or that other guy.

Straight up ignore absolutely everyone and everything, any advice thrown at you, any info, tell them to fuck off and ignore it, even if you agree with it. All incoming information traffic just gets a lockdown.

Afterwards, use solely your own mind, reasoning, instincts, memories and self reflection and retrospective thinking to just reevaluate everything you know, think you know, and believe.

I guarantee if you just shut out everyone in your life intellectually (you can still talk to them just ignore any information they throw at you, for all intents and purposes assume everyone is a retard spewing nonsense). And then rely on your instincts and own intellectual reasoning you WILL absolutely make progress in your mental health.

After you’ve improved you can start accepting intellectual traffic from the outside world again. I even advise to cycle out traffic stop and traffic flow.

Again this isn’t social isolation, it’s intellectual and to a degree moral isolation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Dietsnasta, RAITEIII, Deleted member 22354 and 9 others
Is to ignore everyone and everything. And I don’t mean socially, I mean intellectually. Ignore all advice from your parents, friends, whoever podcast you listen to such as Jordan Tate or that other guy.

Straight up ignore absolutely everyone and everything, any advice thrown at you, any info, tell them to fuck off and ignore it, even if you agree with it. All incoming information traffic just gets a lockdown.

Afterwards, use solely your own mind, reasoning, instincts, memories and self reflection and retrospective thinking to just reevaluate everything you know, think you know, and believe.

I guarantee if you just shut out everyone in your life intellectually (you can still talk to them just ignore any information they throw at you, for all intents and purposes assume everyone is a retard spewing nonsense). And then rely on your instincts and own intellectual reasoning you WILL absolutely make progress in your mental health.

After you’ve improved you can start accepting intellectual traffic from the outside world again. I even advise to cycle out traffic stop and traffic flow.

Again this isn’t social isolation, it’s intellectual and to a degree moral isolation.
It is really works. You must think for yourself.

A72

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Danish_Retard
ngl it really is retarded to try and cognitively put models on how to act to feel the best when you could just cut out the middleman and just do what your feelings "tell" you to do.

This of course requires you to be able to actually perceive and understand your feelings. If you there to do this I'd say you need to have meditated for some time before, and to keep a journal every day during it.

ngl it really is retarded to try and cognitively put models on how to act to feel the best when you could just cut out the middleman and just do what your feelings "tell" you to do.

This of course requires you to be able to actually perceive and understand your feelings. If you there to do this I'd say you need to have meditated for some time before, and to keep a journal every day during it.
I post Facebook posts set on only visible by me and use that as my journal.