ONE OF MY FRATERNITY BROTHERS FOUND MY POST

B

bodydmorph2004

Iron
Naw it’s finished 💀. For some reason a guy in my frat is on this forum and he found my post. It’s not hard to deduce that this is me when you connect all the dots - even with the measures i’ve taken. Dk why any other guy in my frat would be on this forum but yea i’m gonna get blackmailed now cuz he’s a grade above me and has more power. Ik he’s reading this and is gonna ss this post aswell, i’m so cooked 💀 cya guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, poopoohead, incel194012940 and 11 others
No one knows you + larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 48066, BitchBoy and 8 others
Tell him to suck my dick like his whore mother did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 48066, BoredPrince and 2 others
Hope he kills you. Goodbye my son

Also absolutely insane prediction even if this is LARP:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48066, RichardSpencel and kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066 and DoII
nigga you literally doxxed your uni and probably your birth year. JFL at forum retards.
bro there are 70k ppl at my uni +hella retards in greek life. Changed the way i typed and a lot of other shit that gives me plausible deniability but i got too cocky that nobody from my frat was on here and let too much slip. Not retarded but rather more self destructive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, BitchBoy, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
bro there are 70k ppl at my uni +hella retards in greek life. Changed the way i typed and a lot of other shit that gives me plausible deniability but i got too cocky that nobody from my frat was on here and let too much slip. Not retarded but rather more self destructive
what uni?

What is a fraternity, is it like the freemasons? Do you eat human beings on the basement of a chinese restaurant?

Big larp
What nt niggas are on this site
i’m not nt bro look at post history + username. I have adhd and body dysmorphia

No one knows you + larp.
ask xangsane or zenis (dk how to tag them) i pretty much confirmed everything i’ve said in my post

Hope he kills you. Goodbye my son

Also absolutely insane prediction even if this is LARP:

it’s not larp, good prediction. Because i already met people irl who have been on this forum but not with an account before the guy in my frat found me.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
is he curry?

It’s joever.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Naw it’s finished 💀. For some reason a guy in my frat is on this forum and he found my post. It’s not hard to deduce that this is me when you connect all the dots - even with the measures i’ve taken. Dk why any other guy in my frat would be on this forum but yea i’m gonna get blackmailed now cuz he’s a grade above me and has more power. Ik he’s reading this and is gonna ss this post aswell, i’m so cooked 💀 cya guys
SHit.

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
race traitor betraying a fellow white man
do you have any chads in the frat?
it’s like 50% htn+
i’m chad with my height and face and there’s a couple other guys who are easily chads

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty, Xangsane and 1 other person
it’s not larp, good prediction. Because i already met people irl who have been on this forum but not with an account before the guy in my frat found me.
Ya this nigga is a htn he shared pics with us but not to anyone else on the forum

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
He is here as well, so joke is on him.

• +1
5xwtdn 1786530652

Crazy if niggas are having college parties while on .org
Crazy if true.

Crazy if niggas are having college parties while on .org

Crazy if true.
it’s true bro but i’m not gonna give up my identity to others the way i have to xangsane and zenis, you just have to take their word that i’m atleast somewhat credible in what i say. I’m bouta delete account aswell so it’s worth nothing to me in the end, unless i have a different account and i’m using this account to push some weird agenda

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
it’s true bro but i’m not gonna give up my identity to others the way i have to xangsane and zenis, you just have to take their word that i’m atleast somewhat credible in what i say. I’m bouta delete account aswell so it’s worth nothing to me in the end, unless i have a different account and i’m using this account to push some weird agenda
I’m sorry this happened to you. Could you expose his account? Any embarrassing posts?

Who gives a shit

I’m sorry this happened to you. Could you expose his account? Any embarrassing posts?
he was intelligent enough to deduce that this was me even through the precautions that i made so he only sent me screenshots of my account and post and told me how he figured out it was me. I wish i could find his account because then we would have equal blackmail on eachother. The best that i can do if he exposes me (which he won’t, because he benefits more from using me for power in the frat) is to say that he was in the site aswell, however one can have many reasons for simply being on/looking at the site especially when there’s a post about your college on it, me posting on it is much worse.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Xangsane and aesthetic beauty
he's HTN with great body
Ya this nigga is a htn he shared pics with us but not to anyone else on the forum
side profile is htn, which i think is worst profile, only shared that with them up until now (check dm i sent you guys my face cuz i’m bouta delete)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Well now you know the consequences of posting your face on the internet in general...

that's some real sherlock holmes detective shit innit being able to deduce the identity of a random anonymous user especially a greycel who hasn't posted too much

that's some real sherlock holmes detective shit innit being able to deduce the identity of a random anonymous user especially a greycel who hasn't posted too much
Is on looksmax
sees someone post about your college and greek life in your college
sees them allude to your frat or two other choices
sees them mention their height
sees them mention their struggles (adhd and body dysmorphia which i spoke about in my interview)
sees them mention the average height of their frat
sees them mention your frats hazing ritual
sees them mention that they’re working on getting a fullbright scholarship (something which everyone in my frat knows.)

That’s not hard deduction. I got cocky and got caught

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Is on looksmax
sees someone post about your college and greek life in your college
sees them allude to your frat or two other choices
sees them mention their height
sees them mention their struggles (adhd and body dysmorphia which i spoke about in my interview)
sees them mention the average height of their frat
sees them mention your frats hazing ritual
sees them mention that they’re working on getting a fullbright scholarship (something which everyone in my frat knows.)

That’s not hard deduction. I got cocky and got caught
yeah.. that's why i don't share much of my personal information online

• +1
Don't let somebody blackmail you over this forum. Use it as an opportunity to become more bold.

You know, if you were smart you could even use this forum into baiting him and coming out on top in real life.

Don't let somebody blackmail you over this forum. Use it as an opportunity to become more bold.

You know, if you were smart you could even use this forum into baiting him and coming out on top in real life.
ive got ideas - there’s a reason why i haven’t deleted my account yet. I could just expose his name here but that exposes our entire fraternity his rep is ruined and Im dropped for creating bad press. That’s my ace. I go to asu because i got a 2.8 gpa in highschool but i got a 36 on my act

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
are you the guy that goes to ASU

• +1
Tempe?

Lets link bro
ye tempe but i’m good bro nobody on this website should ever meet eachother 💀 it’s best we become normal humans and not let our poor mentalities validate eachother

• JFL
Reactions: mizzy
Why reason does he have to blackmail you?

DM me his name I will blackmail him instead