ONE OF MY FRATERNITY BROTHERS FOUND MY POST

with me he can get to become frat president which he is obsessed w for some reason.
So he’s gonna use this as blackmail to make you help him become frat president?

• +1
Reactions: bodydmorph2004
DM me his name I will blackmail him instead
he’s got plausible deniability because we’ve only spoken over call so it’s my word vs his evidence

ive got ideas - there’s a reason why i haven’t deleted my account yet. I could just expose his name
That right there should let you know he probably won't mess with you none.

What is a fraternity, is it like the freemasons? Do you eat human beings on the basement of a chinese restaurant?
It’s called university nigger. It’s like a street gang, but instead of shooting up the streets and doing crack, you go inside a building to study. You get me?

Naw it’s finished 💀. For some reason a guy in my frat is on this forum and he found my post. It’s not hard to deduce that this is me when you connect all the dots - even with the measures i’ve taken. Dk why any other guy in my frat would be on this forum but yea i’m gonna get blackmailed now cuz he’s a grade above me and has more power. Ik he’s reading this and is gonna ss this post aswell, i’m so cooked 💀 cya guys
Now what, hes also on this forum... But why? He has some serious issue with himself like all of us

• +1
It’s called university nigger. It’s like a street gang, but instead of shooting up the streets and doing crack, you go inside a building to study. You get me?
Exactly. But with alot of Alcohol. So much even homeless streed dwelling alcoholics its too much

These americans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine creating a gang just to study :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bodydmorph2004 and BitchBoy
Naw it’s finished 💀. For some reason a guy in my frat is on this forum and he found my post. It’s not hard to deduce that this is me when you connect all the dots - even with the measures i’ve taken. Dk why any other guy in my frat would be on this forum but yea i’m gonna get blackmailed now cuz he’s a grade above me and has more power. Ik he’s reading this and is gonna ss this post aswell, i’m so cooked 💀 cya guys
If he ruins your life then he should know you have nothing left to lose. Your a greycel tho so doubt anything will happen just deny it or bribe the mods to delete controversial stuff

• +1
If he ruins your life then he should know you have nothing left to lose. Your a greycel tho so doubt anything will happen just deny it or bribe the mods to delete controversial stuff
i have everything to lose bro not gonna lie

• +1
If he ruins your life you won't... Are you bigger then him try physical intimidation
Thank you for your advice but i’ve got my own plan to get around this❤️‍🔥

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 11126