The blackpill & height pill isn’t that big of a deal at my age and circumstances (19M living in a small ish town)

D

Deleted member 30863

Iron
There’s this kid who is a sophmore, now junior who literally looks like jon erix-hexum but he is 5’ 8”. He pulls so fucking much it’s ridiculous. He pulled the popular girls in my grade this year, so he was a 5’ 8” sophmore pulling the popular senior girls. Insane.
Also, my freshman year I was 5’ 9” and pulled more than I ever have.
Finally, there’s these brothers who all have so much smv it’s insane, I have no idea why because they don’t look amazing, by bpill standards they’re prolly high tier normies but they’re all 5’ 8” - 5’ 10” and one of them is currently hanging with the girl i’m pinning over.
Muh but I height mog them so I must be autistic or make her super uncomfortable that’s why she doesn’t like me.
Nah bro, she doesn’t like me because she is infatuated with men who have status. I have 1.2k insta followers, am #2 and #1 all time on the 100m and 200m dash for my school even though I only ran as a senior, ended up being relatively popular at the end of school and she still doesn’t like me because this guy status mogs me to oblivion.
His family is super prominent in the community (but not rich) he was a popular kid for all of highschool and has really solid friend groups, he has a boat, he is hella confident and he’s in the grade above us.

Idgaf if by bpill standards I beat him. By actual life standards he destroys me and he is currently hanging with my “oneitis”.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32440, bloomercel, Deleted member 31562 and 2 others
Cope height NT fashionmaxxed bad boy looks is life

NOT GONNA READ IT FACE,HEIGHT,BODY IS ALL THAT MATTERS

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, apathy, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
There’s this kid who is a sophmore, now junior who literally looks like jon erix-hexum but he is 5’ 8”. He pulls so fucking much it’s ridiculous. He pulled the popular girls in my grade this year, so he was a 5’ 8” sophmore pulling the popular senior girls. Insane.
Finally, there’s these brothers who all have so much smv it’s insane, I have no idea why because they don’t look amazing, by bpill standards they’re prolly high tier normies but they’re all 5’ 8” - 5’ 10” and one of them is currently hanging with the girl i’m pinning over.
Muh but I height mog them so I must be autistic or make her super uncomfortable that’s why she doesn’t like me.
Nah bro, she doesn’t like me because she is infatuated with men who have status. I have 1.2k insta followers, am #2 and #1 all time on the 100m and 200m dash for my school even though I only ran as a senior, ended up being relatively popular at the end of school and she still doesn’t like me because this guy status mogs me to oblivion.
His family is super prominent in the community (but not rich) he was a popular kid for all of highschool and has really solid friend groups, he has a boat, he is hella confident and he’s in the grade above us.

Idgaf if by bpill standards I beat him. By actual life standards he destroys me and he is currently hanging with my “oneitis”.
Not to be a greycel but you do realise that the blackpill is a meme SOMETIMES right, not everything applies to real life and somethings apply to only on paper.

Just because you aren't tall doesn't mean you can't pull depending on status, but at the end of the day height will mog after you graduate, they just surround him because he's popular and is a social magnet doesn't mean shit if you're in the office and get treated like shit because your parents gave birth to a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Detective and poopoohead

U live in america?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 22924
Agreed, in my HS the guy who pulled the most girls was this legit 5'3 mexican and he smashed/dated the popular girls in grades above ours. The tallest guy in our school was this 6'6 awkward circus freak who I nicknamed Mother Nature because he looks like a tree, kids would pull his pants down all the time in the hallways as a joke, even the teacher did it once. Height is a meme from dating apps/internet which is the only interaction most this site has with girls, then they think they're hideously ugly because they still can't get laid despite being tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and cytoplasm
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
BARE MINIMUM IS HTN
Some of them are mtn. NTpill

But what leaves me in the brutality of the action is to see chadlite with stacylite

• +1
  • +1

Now imagine if a 6'6 chico/hexum moved in.

JFL at the cope from manlets

Not to be a greycel but you do realise that the blackpill is a meme SOMETIMES right, not everything applies to real life and somethings apply to only on paper.

Just because you aren't tall doesn't mean you can't pull depending on status, but at the end of the day height will mog after you graduate, they just surround him because he's popular and is a social magnet doesn't mean shit if you're in the office and get treated like shit because your parents gave birth to a manlet
he was class of 22’ im class of 23’ so we’ve both graduated but yea i see your point

Now imagine if a 6'6 chico/hexum moved in.

JFL at the cope from manlets
Lmao my best friend is 6’ 6” and got tt famous for being attractive. Seriously most attractive face i’ve ever seen. His stories are insane.

Rich white people shit.. can’t relate

Lmao my best friend is 6’ 6” and got tt famous for being attractive. Seriously most attractive face i’ve ever seen. His stories are insane.
Where do you live?

So he's older and status mogs you

Blackpill says that looks are most important, but that doesn't mean that rest doesn't play a role

We don't know how your face looks, maybe if he was MTN and you a chadlite I think situation would be different then

So he's older and status mogs you

Blackpill says that looks are most important, but that doesn't mean that rest doesn't play a role

We don't know how your face looks, maybe if he was MTN and you a chadlite I think situation would be different then
Been rated as chad/slayer on here by blackgymmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
Been rated as chad/slayer on here by blackgymmax
Idk then maybe that girl is retarded

For example, I approach girls who give me IOIs but they still reject me

At the end of the day, no matter how hard we try, we will never understand women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

At the end of the day, no matter how hard we try, we will never understand women
I saw a legit stacy with a 5'10 bald guy earlier in the day. The guy's skull was so shiny you could see the glow of the sun. Being statusmaxxed and with money also attracts women, the guy was rich and pretty well dressed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince

I understand them pretty well, I’ve been raised by a single mother and all sisters. And i can tell you, redpill is closer to being rigjt than blackpill.

I understand them pretty well, I’ve been raised by a single mother and all sisters. And i can tell you, redpill is closer to being rigjt than blackpill.
what do you mean by redpill

My experiences taught me differently

• +1
  • +1
Tell that to the roided 6'7 gymbro she fucks in the alleys. Height is the penultimate blackpill. You can never escape from it. Neither in dating nor in your social life with your friends and family.

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Tell that to the roided 6'7 gymbro she fucks in the alleys. Height is the penultimate blackpill. You can never escape from it. Neither in dating nor in your social life with your friends and family.
crazy 💀💀💀💀

Blackpill starts after highschool nigga tell us then how incel you are

Agreed, in my HS the guy who pulled the most girls was this legit 5'3 mexican and he smashed/dated the popular girls in grades above ours. The tallest guy in our school was this 6'6 awkward circus freak who I nicknamed Mother Nature because he looks like a tree, kids would pull his pants down all the time in the hallways as a joke, even the teacher did it once. Height is a meme from dating apps/internet which is the only interaction most this site has with girls, then they think they're hideously ugly because they still can't get laid despite being tall.
He deserves that treatment for being a 6’6 subhuman fucking lol

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Height is life, fuck all the face copers