One thing I learned in prison

The Grinch

The Grinch

Don’t shit where you eat
Everything has an end. I met people who were rich outside and they lost everything in a single night when they got arrested and sentenced to 10 + years. Life is crazy for everyone, it doesen’t matter if you’re a Chad or an incel, everyone gets fucked by life sooner or later

• +1
Reactions: starvecell, BrahminBoss, buflek and 1 other person
Everything has an end. I met people who were rich outside and they lost everything in a single night when they got arrested and sentenced to 10 + years. Life is crazy for everyone, it doesen’t matter if you’re a Chad or an incel, everyone gets fucked by life sooner or later
just don't get arrested theory

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Thats why u fuck life before it fucks u nigga🤘

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Manletmachine and dna_cel
does my inceldom have an end?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Why were you there and for how long?

Going from prison to .org is like going from prison to prison.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Did tyrone turn you into his breeding bitch?

Did tyrone turn you into his breeding bitch?
The fact that you automatically think of prison as something sexual says everything about you

• +1
Reactions: mike21
The fact that you automatically think of prison as something sexual says everything about you
Has nothing to do with me or my background, It's simply a common trope for prisoners to be anally raped by a buff black dude, and the fact you didn't brush off the joke told me everything.