Onlyfans should be wiped off the fucking planet

Xtra

Xtra

I found out multiple girls who I went to high school with now have onlyfans (all are 2004-2005 born). My god this is so annoying especially when you take into account they have footage of them being fucked on there.

They wouldn’t even talk to me in school, and if they did it was to make fun of me, yet now they want me and other incels to give them $15 every month to see them get fucked by cocky ntfags who are uglier and shorter than me?????

I am extremely angry just writing this post. I fucking despise zoomer girls. They will have sex with retards who have zero good qualities, then act like complete bitches and start an onlyfans. Holy shit I really wish I was born before before my actual birth year so I wouldn’t be incel and wouldn’t have to deal with this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, edodalic29, arabcelxxx and 12 others
lol imagine seeing JBs that wouldn’t give u time of the day getting railed by other guys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, futuregigamogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
nah bro so angry he got smoke coming out his ears on some looney tunes type beat 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, futuregigamogger, arabcelxxx and 7 others
link that let me see

imagine getting cucked by subhumans

what are you then? a sub amoeba

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, pig_face, arabcelxxx and 2 others
lol imagine seeing JBs that wouldn’t give u time of the day getting railed by other guys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Most annoying thing EVER, especially when I take into account that they are fucking guys with zero good qualities, it’s not even high tier normies or chadlites it’s just a bunch of spastics.

imagine getting cucked by subhumans

what are you then? a sub amoeba
I live in a country where every NT person gets laid even literal subhumans.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and FacialStructure404
now they want me and other incels to give them $15 every month to see them get fucked by cocky ntfags who are uglier and shorter than me?????
Did the women who ridiculed you in high school actually reach out to you later, asking you to subscribe to their OnlyFans?

Are they getting fucked by BBC on their Onlyfans?

• JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and ascension
wouldnt be suprised if the girls in my class do the same thing tbh :lul::lul:
crazy world we live in

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Did the women who ridiculed you in high school actually reach out to you later, asking you to subscribe to their OnlyFans?
No but it's just fucking annoying how they have onlyfans

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
Are they getting fucked by BBC on their Onlyfans?
No blacks here, any nigger that steps foot in my area would get pummelled asap
I don't live in USA or Canada I used dollar sign to make it easier to know what I meant

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and FacialStructure404
No blacks here, any nigger that steps foot in my area would get pummelled asap
I don't live in USA or Canada I used dollar sign to make it easier to know what I meant
Oh nvm

I found out multiple girls who I went to high school with now have onlyfans (all are 2004-2005 born). My god this is so annoying especially when you take into account they have footage of them being fucked on there.

They wouldn’t even talk to me in school, and if they did it was to make fun of me, yet now they want me and other incels to give them $15 every month to see them get fucked by cocky ntfags who are uglier and shorter than me?????

I am extremely angry just writing this post. I fucking despise zoomer girls. They will have sex with retards who have zero good qualities, then act like complete bitches and start an onlyfans. Holy shit I really wish I was born before before my actual birth year so I wouldn’t be incel and wouldn’t have to deal with this shit.
If OF was wiped out then how would your mom keep the lights on down there in your basement living space? You ought the be grateful to all the simps with fetishes for scat and fat girls. If it weren't for them you wouldn't be able to remain NEET.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricochet and brucewayne78
I found out that one of the guys who was getting top grades in my high school is gay and on OF now

don't know whats real anymore

Then you act retard too nigger and get sex… why are you complaining

They sexually reward men who dont gaf stop complaining really and simply just start not giving a fuck , you call them losers , etc but if the women still sleeps with them , they might not be losers in their eyes so just stop caring and maybe you ll fuck something

No point of return, girls found a way to make money as internet sluts and society will eventually become more liberal to the point it won't be looked as bad behavior anymore. I've seen a story on FB of a whore who created OF to cure her sis cancer and she has over 50k likes (mostly women). Remember that women aren't jealous of being cheated on if the man they're fucking with is a Chad as there was always harem in history for the top richest and powerful men. This is female nature and the consequences of it is the decay of religion, family and morals. Men lives are going to become worse overtime, we are living in the historical lowest.

It’s over for men tbh take a look through r/cuckoldpsychology and you’ll realize how much of a high E Soy cuck the avg sub-5 or maybe even ltn is. These are 100% the dudes spending their cheques on OF whores.

Found that shithole yesterday off of some dude meming it on here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro