O'Pry on Chico's podcast was interesting

D

Deleted member 32485

Kraken
I think the way the two acted sort of reflected how they were treated based on their looks in their formative years. Like Sean mentioned, he looked out of place in rural Georgia, had his first kiss at 17, and IIRC someone here said he got dumped by his prom date in HS. He is an odd looking guy, simply put, hence the Sean O'Aspie memes and all that. I think that's why O'Pry was so much more well-spoken and articulate, whereas Chico was obviously very high appeal, tall, universally good-looking, and seemed vapid in contrast to Sean. Both were obviously still bluepilled, but O'Pry was much better spoken and down-to-earth (for a rich as fuck model).
tl;dr Chico didn't grow up as an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Sushifart
I think the way the two acted sort of reflected how they were treated based on their looks in their formative years. Like Sean mentioned, he looked out of place in rural Georgia, had his first kiss at 17, and IIRC someone here said he got dumped by his prom date in HS. He is an odd looking guy, simply put, hence the Sean O'Aspie memes and all that. I think that's why O'Pry was so much more well-spoken and articulate, whereas Chico was obviously very high appeal, tall, universally good-looking, and seemed vapid in contrast to Sean. Both were obviously still bluepilled, but O'Pry was much better spoken and down-to-earth (for a rich as fuck model).
tl;dr Chico didn't grow up as an abused dog
JFL if you think they're not putting on an act. 🧢

It's a fucking podcast. You're supposed to be likable and relatable. You don't act better or superior to someone unless you're trying to sell them some shit like Tate.

These guys obviously want to move up and go into acting. Chico pretty much admitted it and one way to do that is to boost your profile.

Apparently even Sean has made a shot at it, trying out for Christian Grey but got rejected due to lack of experience.

Maybe they are the exception. Maybe not.

But truth is, no one is more narcy irl than supermodels and influencers. Especially if you have had over a decade of subhumans jacking up your ego, not to mention the millions of dollars that came with it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Sushifart and Deleted member 32485
But truth is, no one is more narcy irl than supermodels and influencers. Especially if you have had over a decade of subhumans jacking up your ego, not to mention the millions of dollars that came with it.
I don't know, ages 3-17 I think dictate more of your personality and self-image than ages 17+. Of course they're presenting a more sterile version of themselves, that's what you do for a podcast, but I doubt they're playing an entire persona for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 32973