Orbitals are law

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
There's always been this debate of eye area vs jaw that keeps going back and forth non-stop and doesn't get anywhere. In the eye area side of the argument, people mostly emphasize the shape and the color. And those on the jaw side emphasise the sheer dimorphism of the jaw and because of that, would make sense that it brings more attention from women than eyes do. I'm proposing something else, I believe the ORBITALS of the eyes should be emphasized rather than the shape and color, because shape and color aren't dimorphic features per say. So how are orbitals dimorphic? They protect the eyes. Just like evolution has favored stronger jaws for protection in fights, it also favors orbitals such as a forward browridge, forward undereye support, and eyes deep set into the skull.

Here are some of my points as to why I think orbitals are more important than jaw:
- Eyes are more important than mandibular function in survival (vision vs chewing function)
- Eyes would be a much more desired target from an enemy's attack than the jaw. You damage the eyes, they can't see anymore. You damage the jaw, they can still fight.
- Jaw is mostly environmental whereas orbitals are genetic. A good jaw will show a female that he probably has abundant resources (proper development) and that is attractive no doubt. But orbitals are mostly prenatal testosterone and HGH, which will show the female the man's genetic quality, which is the most important thing she is looking for.

Here's a fair comparison I'd say. Which one looks more masculine to you, the man with good orbitals and subhuman jaw or the man with good jaw and subhuman orbitals?
Rjsug1

Rami Malek 2

And using the same guy from the top picture, would you consider his side profile to be masculine despite his jaw?
Screenshot 20200609 153111 2

Jaw is no longer law.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, skeet, Deleted member 25550 and 18 others
What are my orbitals like
F6922873 97E7 44AB 9F68 519001FAD8F5

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Eye color is irrelevant. It's an idea curries on this site keep promoting (and a few nerdics). Of course a properly grown maxilla is key to good orbitals, you aren't saying anything groundbreaking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Cacas112, Deleted member 1751 and 2 others
God damn, you make a good point. How do you get good orbitals and what bone are they?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
Subhuman jaw lmao go KYS

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 4430
Good
Eye color is irrelevant. It's an idea curries on this site keep promoting (and a few nerdics). Of course a properly grown maxilla is key to good orbitals, you aren't saying anything groundbreaking.
I said eye color and SHAPE. Also a good maxilla has little to no effect on orbitals look at this guy

very well forward grown (breastfed 5 yrs btw) but his browridge and undereyes are meh
God damn, you make a good point. How do you get good orbitals and what bone are they?
They're the browridge and upper part of maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and goat2x
Everything matters, but eye area and orbitals are more important than defined jaws.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385, SteveRogers and 2 others
I agree. My orbitals are bad

Good

I said eye color and SHAPE. Also a good maxilla has little to no effect on orbitals look at this guy
View attachment 612832
very well forward grown (breastfed 5 yrs btw) but his browridge and undereyes are meh

They're the browridge and upper part of maxilla
Of course it does, that ethnic is recessed.

The orbitals are the walls around your eyes. The upper maxilla determines the inferior and lateral orbital walls while the browridge reacts more to testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
Bale is a reccesed rat.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, toolateforme, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
The orbitals are the walls around your eyes. The upper maxilla determines the inferior and lateral orbital walls while the browridge reacts more to testosterone levels
Oh true, if I were to do literally everything in my power to increase natural testosterone, sleep more and mew (idk if it’s cope or not haven’t tried it myself) is there any chance at all I can improve the orbitals/eye area

Of course it does, that ethnic is recessed.
He's clearly not lmao, yes development can have an effect on the eyes if it's extremely bad development. But usually it's the case of genetics, most Indians (the guy I sent included) have taller orbital floors and recessed upper maxillas. Christian bale has a textbook mouth breather jawline but his orbitals are top .001%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, It'snotover and Bromose
He's clearly not lmao, yes development can have an effect on the eyes if it's extremely bad development. But usually it's the case of genetics, most Indians (the guy I sent included) have taller orbital floors and recessed upper maxillas. Christian bale has a textbook mouth breather jawline but his orbitals are top .001%.
>not recessed
>subpar mouth area with no chin support jutting his entire face forward to even look normal

again:

Oh true, if I were to do literally everything in my power to increase natural testosterone, sleep more and mew (idk if it’s cope or not haven’t tried it myself) is there any chance at all I can improve the orbitals/eye area
The amount of testosterone that you were exposed to while you were in the womb is the most important part for browridge development. If you are still in puberty increasing testosterone might have an effect but i don't know tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
>not recessed
>subpar mouth area with no chin support jutting his entire face forward to even look normal

again:
I can show you other examples but I cba, what don't you get i already explained it to you?

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
The amount of testosterone that you were exposed to while you were in the womb is the most important part for browridge development. If you are still in puberty increasing testosterone might have an effect but i don't know tbh.
True because I have quite a prominent sloped brow but I don’t think it’s so prominent that it covers my eyelids like some of the models have

I think my testosterone is good but i still have a non existent browridge. Am i just deformed?

Absolute horseshit, eye color still matters just like all features

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Alexanderr and MentalistKebab
Can't agree more tbh, orbitals are extremely dimorphic.
Just look at any girl in RL, they barely have any protection around their eyes(No low-set forward supraorbital, not deep-set, etc...)

Absolute horseshit, eye color still matters just like all features
I’d argue eyecolours just a preference tho, it’s not really something to stress.

I think my testosterone is good but i still have a non existent browridge. Am i just deformed?
Check your digit ratio. It might be a problem with your phenotype aswell. Asians and blacks tend to have less supraorbital projection

Orbitals are ridiculously important. I have great browridge as well as very long ramus, long mandible and non recessed chin with ideal gonial angle, but because of my orbitals (as well as UEE), it's gonna be hard for me to get above PSL 6 after looksmaxxing.

Holy shit what a cope.
If Meeks had subhuman dark eyes and a dark skin he would still be in prison.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 685
Recessed forehead is a death sentence it looks so weird

165C5C07 5F3F 40C3 8810 017026F85DD2
Subhuman orbitals + UEE fml

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
There's always been this debate of eye area vs jaw that keeps going back and forth non-stop and doesn't get anywhere. In the eye area side of the argument, people mostly emphasize the shape and the color. And those on the jaw side emphasise the sheer dimorphism of the jaw and because of that, would make sense that it brings more attention from women than eyes do. I'm proposing something else, I believe the ORBITALS of the eyes should be emphasized rather than the shape and color, because shape and color aren't dimorphic features per say. So how are orbitals dimorphic? They protect the eyes. Just like evolution has favored stronger jaws for protection in fights, it also favors orbitals such as a forward browridge, forward undereye support, and eyes deep set into the skull.

Here are some of my points as to why I think orbitals are more important than jaw:
- Eyes are more important than mandibular function in survival (vision vs chewing function)
- Eyes would be a much more desired target from an enemy's attack than the jaw. You damage the eyes, they can't see anymore. You damage the jaw, they can still fight.
- Jaw is mostly environmental whereas orbitals are genetic. A good jaw will show a female that he probably has abundant resources (proper development) and that is attractive no doubt. But orbitals are mostly prenatal testosterone and HGH, which will show the female the man's genetic quality, which is the most important thing she is looking for.

Here's a fair comparison I'd say. Which one looks more masculine to you, the man with good orbitals and subhuman jaw or the man with good jaw and subhuman orbitals?
View attachment 612797
View attachment 612799
And using the same guy from the top picture, would you consider his side profile to be masculine despite his jaw?
View attachment 612803

Jaw is no longer law.
Bale' s jaw is not at all subhuman tier. He just doesn't have super forward grown mandible or Caville tier width. But still has bone mass+ angularity. He doesn't have very sharp gonion.
but i agree orbitals are really important

ideally your eyes should not even show , look at jeff seid his eyes are legit 99% hooded just looks like he has bone there dom af

Christian Bale has not just great orbitals, but his entire cheekbone area is extremely prominent, but whilst having a slightly recessed lower third and maxilla. Kinda rare to see those 2 features on the same face tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and SteveRogers
Wrong. Eye color can be a huge halo, but orbitals > eye color.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Wrong. Eye color can be a huge halo, but orbitals > eye color.
Blue eyes can also make you look worse:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Check your digit ratio. It might be a problem with your phenotype aswell. Asians and blacks tend to have less supraorbital projection
I'll pm u my hand jfl
I think I'm fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and didntreadlol
Batemans upper maxilla/ orbitals zygos are insane and god tier deep set eyes his dental arch/jaw are just angled down and chin set back more I see this a lot I think if he had theoretically just more ccs rotation he would automatically have more chin projection and jaw would be better, even just genio morph his side profile would look a lot better, you can see how his ramus is very high and his jaw is pointed downward making his chin point down as well, this is very easily visible from the front by a trained eye I see it constantly.