tristanbongo

24/7 365 british summertime
im planning to do this procedures:
-braces
-some kind of mouth widening surgery
-lip lift
-rhinoplasty
-trimax/chin implant

in what order should this procedures be done to ensure i get the desired results?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Trimax
Braces
Rhinoplasty
Lip lift/mouth widening
chin implant

Trimax
Braces
Rhinoplasty
Lip lift/mouth widening
chin implant
I‘d agree, but the chin implant should come before the rhinoplasty as it still can change the nose slightly and lip lift should be on the last spot. First bones, then soft tissue.
Also I don't think a chin implant is a good option if you do a bimax, most surgeons do a genioplasty included in the price for a bimax.
Genio mogs a chin implant in most cases

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Braces before bimax, if you need decompensation

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I‘d agree, but the chin implant should come before the rhinoplasty as it still can change the nose slightly and lip lift should be on the last spot. First bones, then soft tissue.
Also I don't think a chin implant is a good option if you do a bimax, most surgeons do a genioplasty included in the price for a bimax.
Genio mogs a chin implant in most cases
im going to do either bimax & genio or chin implant. i wanna do the trimax, but i am not that recessed + i am hoping to get more chin height and width with an impant.

Trimax
Braces
Rhinoplasty
Lip lift/mouth widening
chin implant
What about infras? I think that any type of jaw implants should go after bimax but im not sure if its the same for infras and supras

im planning to do this procedures:
-braces
-some kind of mouth widening surgery
-lip lift
-rhinoplasty
-trimax/chin implant

in what order should this procedures be done to ensure i get the desired results?

-Braces first if you are getting trimax/MSE. Remember if you get braces without intending to get jaw surgery, you are gonna have to redo braces again when you decide to.

• +1
Reactions: tristanbongo