Org has fallen

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
This site used to be fun and had based people, it was already shit a few months ago now it is just pure shit i could do slay threads and high iq posts but i just spam photos of my physique bcs it aint worth the time to do high iq stuff since I will get ignore or dnrd by an indian greycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SomaliMax, iam good boy, Deleted member 60051 and 11 others
Not even one word

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), med and 2 others
HAHAHHAAA KINF AGREEDD

WE ARE THE ONLY DARKTRAID KINGSS CHADLITESS OUTT HERE, THE OTHERSS ARE DIRTY RATS AND LIARSS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wolf GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, ConfusedBolivian and slavicpsycho
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, lunin7 and deepfuckingvalue
It was over years before we joined. Too many children from TikTok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, HTN_Mentalcel and ConfusedBolivian
This site used to be fun and had based people, it was already shit a few months ago now it is just pure shit i could do slay threads and high iq posts but i just spam photos of my physique bcs it aint worth the time to do high iq stuff since I will get ignore or dnrd by an indian greycel
dnrd but prob thought provoking and critical so here’s the rep

Inb4 another .org has fallen post by another retard with 20k posts and 10k rep

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and deepfuckingvalue
yep you definitely watch skibidi toilet while playing the switch
I’ve lurked here since 2022, people have been saying muh .org is dying for as long as I can remember. It’s such a water topic of discussion lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, HTN_Mentalcel and lunin7
Then your also part of the problem
Make a high some effort posts and others will too

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and lunin7
I’ve lurked here since 2022, people have been saying muh .org is dying for as long as I can remember. It’s such a water topic of discussion lol.
I've been lurking since 1999 broooo

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, ConfusedBolivian and AlexBrown84
Eras de los pocos slayers que les creía

• So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I mean people always complain that everything was better before. Whether it’s music, dating, etc.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and soover4me